Other Detergents:

Pros

Cons

One of the Best Detergents out There

Comments about Legacy SA8 plus Bioquest HE:

I have been using this detergent at work for several years, it is one of the best detergents out there.

Exceptional performance! I work at an Inn and we deal with quite a few seriously dirty things. SA8 has consistently kept out towels looking good and clean without any dinginess over time (we use white towels) and is fairly gentle on the fibers. The only thing it doesn't work for is removing stains that have not been pre-treated, but I've never found a detergent that could do that. This is a very concentrated formula that delivers. It is on of the few where you can actually use the recommended amount with success. In an HE machine you need very little soap to get the job done.

Wonderful scent that does not linger. I'm so used to it I don't even notice it anymore really. I have never heard any comments from guests about the scent in our sheets or towels, which is good for us, if there was a scent inevitably someone would complain about it.

Legacy SA8, Floral Scent

Comments about Legacy SA8 plus Bioquest HE:

This by far is the best laundry detergent I have ever used, period. It's the only clothes detergent we have used for the last 20 years. For two of us, the 3 quart liquid size lasts about 18 months. It also comes in powder form. You only use about 1/2 capful of the liquid or no more than 2 oz each wash. Our clothes are like new after repeated washings over the years. There is no fading whatsoever.

Use in cold or hot water, it makes no difference. Our clothes have always turned out remarkable after every wash. No high suds. It is concentrated. Absolutely no fillers. We never add stain removal products or other additives. The only problem we have is getting our guests to use less NOT more of it when washing their clothes when they visit.

This stuff smells like fresh outdoors after a rainfall. Absolutely no skin irritations or rashes. Your clothes smell like they have been dried on an old-fashioned clothesline in the mountains.

Love this product!

Comments about Legacy SA8 plus Bioquest HE:

This product is freaking awesome. We have been using it for 4 years and never been disappointed. The washer never has the stale smell, clothes have never really faded in color, and they smell much cleaner than when we've used any other product. It comes in a powder and liquid which is great!

I'm sensitive to scents and this has just a clean smell and does not bother me.