Other Learning Toys:
Learning Toys
LeapFrog
LeapFrog Letter Factory Learning DVD

LeapFrog Letter Factory Learning DVD

Taught my daughter letters and their sounds!

Buying this movie was one of the best things I have ever done!!!  My daughter doesn't watch movies that often--except for this one.  She was barely singing the alphabet song when she started watching this movie.  Now she can: recognize any letter you show her (upper or lower case), tell you the sound the letter makes, and write most of them.  The movie has catchy songs, and makes the letter sounds in a way children can relate to them.  For example, the learn the sound the letter A makes by a monster coming in the room and all the A's saying "Ahhhhh".  I give this movie 5 stars!!

my son died playing with this toy

so my son bought this thing,  right? It was a nice toy, I thought. Very educational. You can learn a lot from it, and all. Yeah. Good toy. I liked it. Then he stuck it in the microwave. Guess what? Microwaving it  BREAKS it. I hated this toy. I need one that is microwave proof. But other than that? It was quite nice. He liked it. He even licked the parts and got lead poisoning. It made him go mad and think that he saw purple elephants on our roof. Well guess what. There were no purple elephants on the roof. He climbed up there and fell off and died. We buried him in our backyard with the pieces of this toy. We buy a new one each week to microwave in his honor. So the other day, I was microwaving it, and jesus appeared from within the melted plastic heart of this machine, telling me that my son is happy and healthy and has his head in one piece again up in heaven with him. So yeah, buy this toy.

Captures child's attention while teaching at the same time

from Powell, OH

Comments about LeapFrog Letter Factory Learning DVD:

The Letter Factory DVD by Leap Frog is a wonderful learning tool. After watching it periodically for a week my 23 month old can repeat sounds certain letters made when asked. She repeats things along with the DVD and is learning the ABC's as well. Tad and his friends are wonderful characters. Great images and just a wonderful DVD overall. You won't be disappointed with this purchase. Every day my daughter says, "I want Tad!"

One of the best educational DVDs you can buy

from Holland, MI

Comments about LeapFrog Letter Factory Learning DVD:

The Leap Frog Letter Factory DVD was an instant hit with both my 2 1/2-year-old son and myself!  It very cleverly incorporates music, singing, and a cute storyline to teach preschoolers about letters and their sounds.  After only two weeks of watching it, my son was able to make the sounds of each letter in his name, and now can correctly demonstrate the sound of any letter that I ask him.  The entire DVD is so engaging that he'll sit and watch the whole thing without losing interest and beginning a new activity.  I would recommend this DVD to anyone interested in giving their child a head start in learning to read.

This is GREAT

from Gilmer, TX

Comments about LeapFrog Letter Factory Learning DVD:

This is an awesome set!!  My daughter watched it in the car when we would take trips.  After watching it a few times she began recognizing letters and sounds in other places.  She was only three.  She is now four and can read.  I know that this program helped that.  It is a great DVD.  It is interesting for the kids and perfect for learning.  HIGHLY RECOMENDED.

Wonderful educational video that teaches letters and sounds!

from Prattville, AL

Comments about LeapFrog Letter Factory Learning DVD:

I am very picky about the vidoes that I let my children watch, but this one is a definite winner! It teaches letter recognition as well as sounds and my kids love it! They are preschool age and they call it their "school movie" because it is reviewing the letters and phonics that I am introducing them to in our little "preschool session" each morning. I love this video! It is a great pick!

Taught my daughter letters and their sounds!

from Brookings, OR

i love leap!

from Lehighton, PA

Comments about LeapFrog Letter Factory Learning DVD:

my daughter received the leap frog dvd sets for christmas last year when she was a little over two.  she absolutely loves them!!  we watch them on a daily basis, especially the letter factoy.  not only did leap help her learn her letters and their sounds, but she has a ton of fun watching it.  i even find myself singing along, even when we are not watching the movie.  this dvd has made learning letters fun for my daugter and leap frog never ceases to amaze me with their innovative learning tools.  i will always buy leapfrog products to help with my daughter's education.

I Consider This Learning DVD as my Teaching Aid

from Bethel Park, PA

Comments about LeapFrog Letter Factory Learning DVD:

Bought this DVD for my older son when he was 15months to teach him with the right pronounciation of letters and its sounds. (since I came from a foreign country so my pronounciation of letters and its sounds sometimes doesn't match) Guess what, my child learn so fast with it. It really helps me. Right now at 3 years old. he even correct me if I pronounce the letters wrong. So Leapfrog, who ever had an idea behind this DVD thanks alot.

my son died playing with this toy

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about LeapFrog Letter Factory Learning DVD:

The LeapFrog Letter Factory DVD taught my daughter her letters!

from Overland Park, KS

Comments about LeapFrog Letter Factory Learning DVD:

My daughter learned to recognize letters and the sounds that they make by watching the Leap Frog Letter Factory Learning DVD.  The catchy tunes and cute characters taught her easily when she was three years old.  The DVD shows a frog family visiting the letter factory and takes the youngest frog through the factory, visiting each room and meeting the letters.  Each letter shares the sounds that it makes, using memorable cues - for example, the letter A sees a pretend monster and therefore shouts "aah!" - the sound of the letter A.  The letter J jumps, the letter V vibrates, etc., thus teaching children the sounds of the letters.  My son is now three years old and has just started showing interest in this video.  He has requested it each day this week.  It is my hope that he will pick up letter recognition, as well as beginning sounds, as quickly as my daughter did just by watching this DVD.

Effectively teaches young children their letters!

from Lagrange, OH

Comments about LeapFrog Letter Factory Learning DVD:

I cannot say enough about Leapfrog's Letter Factory DVD.  It was first introduced to me with my nephew.  He was about two years old, and after seeing this off and on for a few weeks, he knew his letters well!  I then recommended it for another nephew, and he also learned his letters quickly.  When I had my own boys, I knew I wanted this in my collection.  It has helped both of my boys to learn their letters and sounds by 19 months of age!  It is so creative and keeps the child's attention for the length of the DVD.  It is well made, imaginative, and wholesome.  My four year old has been watching it for over 2 years, and he still enjoys it, even laughing at the humor!  I have tried the other Leapfrog DVDs, but this one is by far the best.  I cannot speak highly enough about something that is so effective in training kids to know their letters, even though I'm not always the biggest fan of plopping kids in front of a DVD.  This one is a keeper!