4.1
LeapFrog Alphabet Pal

LeapFrog Alphabet Pal

4.1

Teaches Abcs And Colors The Fun Way

This little Catterpillar has lots of colorful legs for good learning fun. With just a easy switch behind his head your child is on their way to learning the alpabit in a really fun way by pushing each foot he talks and says the letter and sound. With another switch you push a foot and he teaches your child colors,

This caterpillar is built well and whenyou turn him on he says his name with a really cute saying asking your child if they want to play the alphabet with him, When you switch to colors he says colors and . Each little leg is very easy for your child to push. and began learning. The caterpillar is purple and he has flasing lights on his head.

My daughter loves this little guy as he comes with a string onhim and she can pull him all around for hours of entertainment, Now for my daughters most favorite part of this toy. When you switch the switch behind his head to the middle and start pulling him he sings the alphabit song. My daughter learned the alphabet really well from pulling him around as he sings she sings along too, Theres also a switch at the front for on and off. When your child quits playing he goes into a mode like a sleep mode so your not going through lots of bateries.

This toy is very durable and is well made as my little one has dropped it and bangs it around when shes walking through the house. Its well worth the money as it teaches your child in the early years . This is not by any means a boring toy, My daughter has had hers since she was almost a year old and now at 4 shes still playing strong with him . I highly recommend him as hes perfect for a girl or a boy. I have given this little guy to all my friends as shower presents so that their babies can enjoy him and have alot of fun. This little guy is an awesome gift for christmas or birthdays for that hard to uy little one. I have not met a child yet that does not like playing with him , My daughter even takes him for walks with us on the sidewalk and plays music as we go. This little guy cleans nicly with a damp cloth and clorox whipes disinfect him as I wipe every single leg he has . If your looking for a cute tough toy that teaches in a fun way then this little guy is perfect,

My friend got her son one for his pet because they cannot have pets atthe apartment they live in , Ihave given this to friends and I have blogged about it I give it 5 stars Its just an awsome toy all the way round

A bunch of fun in a little green caterpillar.

Leap Frog is a name that all parents, all grandparents can depend on. They make a wide variety of baby and toddler toys that allow your child to grow and learn. We have 2 grandkids and are always looking for a new toy, a new learning tool or something musical to keep them busy. We know that with Leap Frog we can depend on durability and safety. Our two grandkids range in age from 3 months to 1 year old, one girl, and one boy. So we try and find toys that both of them can play with, or will play with. My wife picked up the Alphabet Pal and turned it on. I picked one up and started to read about the many different things that it was supposed to do. We read, we played and finally we bought one to try. First up it was our granddaughter, she's 3 months old and it was a little too involved for her, but she'll grow into it. Now, our grandson was a totally different reaction...he took to it like a duck to water. Flipping the switches and playing music, alphabet letters, all that it could do, he loved it. We recommend it for kids a year up..but if you have a wide range of ages..the younger ones will grow into it.

Caterpillar is so cute & educational!

from Dover, PA

Comments about LeapFrog Alphabet Pal:

Your little one will learn the alphabet in no time with the Leapfrog Alphabet Pal [Caterpillar]. You can push any of the 26 buttons to learn what letter it is, the sound it makes, and the color the letter is on! It also plays music and has a string attached to the front so when you pull it, it sings the alphabet song! Very well made and extremely cute! Your child will have a blast!

entertaining

Comments about LeapFrog Alphabet Pal:

I find it very entertaining and my 2 year old girl loves it. I got a little excited when it said I could go to leapfrog.com/personalization for the letter that begins with her name. I mistook it as the toy would say A for Abbie or B for Barbara etc. Next time I will read it myself instead of having someone tell me something they mistook. Other than that, it is great my child already knows her alphabet at two but this will help her even more. The colors are great and keep her entertained. The setting to tell you the name of the color is great as she is still connecting the right name of a color with the color itself. I like that it has two volume settings so that the toy does not have to be on full blast right next to my child. All toys should have this. I also like that it has an off button so the toy will not go off all night when the batteries start to die out. The music setting is also fun. My daughter hasn't used that one too much yet though.

Fun - and will not say curse words - I tried!

from Augusta, GA

Comments about LeapFrog Alphabet Pal:

LeapFrog Alphabet Pal was one of the first toys I remember playing with with my daughter.  We both love it.  It has different options on it so I can pronounce the letters, sing, say the letters, etc.  It will not spell out curse words, either.  Yes, I tried!  Anyway, it's a good toy and since there's different options you won't get bored of it quickly.

LeapFrog Alphabet Pal is great for learning!

from Kennedy, NY

Comments about LeapFrog Alphabet Pal:

In this day in age, there are so many learning toys availible for young ones. It can be difficult to seperate the fun ones your child will actually play with from the ones that will just collect dust in the bottom of your child's toy box. Take it from someone who knows; my daughter has tons of toys and few and far between actually get played with.

I bought the **LeapFrog Alphabet Pal **in the color green for my daughter's first birthday. Admittedly, she doesn't play with it all the time, but she always seems to go back to it. Not only does this toy help to teach the alphabet to youngsters, but it also helps with phonics, and has a different song for each leg/letter.

This toy is not too heavy, in fact my daughter totes this caterpillar all over the place. The only real crtiicism I have for this toy is that it is made of hard plastic. If left on a table and pulled down, your little one could be sporting a nice goose egg on her forehead.

Wish my kids liked it more!

from Surprise, AZ

Comments about LeapFrog Alphabet Pal:

I got this toy at an after Christmas toy clearance sale and was so excited to give it to my son for his first birthday. I think it is an awesome learning toy and has cute songs and a string to pull the catepillar along behind him. However, I found that my son doesn't really play with it. It doesn't keep his attention at all. He has pulled it behind him a couple of times but it tips over and he loses interest. I like that it likes up, talks and plays music but my son doesn't. It could just be him but my friend has children and has the same toy and her kids don't play with it much either. It is durable and has several different settings and a great volume control. If the child walks away from it, the toy will turn off after there has been no response for several minutes. This conserves batteries and helps mom from going crazy! Wish I could recommend this toy because I love Leapfrog but my son just doesn't like it.

Cute learning toy!

from Covina, CA

Comments about LeapFrog Alphabet Pal:

Our son received this for his first birthday. He doesn't know how to fully play with this toy yet. All he knows is that the ears light up and it plays music. He treats the caterpillar like a dog though. We had to add some more string so he could walk his "dog" around the house. We know when he starts learning the alphabet he will appreciate the educational aspect of this toy. Each foot of the caterpillar is a letter of the alphabet. There are different settings on this frog. You can learn the alphabet and how each letter sounds. it is a very cute toy that serves such a good purpose. This toy is very easy to clean and is quite durable. The batteries don't have to be changed often. If you do decide to purchase this toy be careful not to purchase the smaller caterpillar. We received two for our son's birthday. This one is so much better than the smaller caterpillar. This is such a great toy that we would recommend it for your child or as a gift.

Kids love this

from Tulsa, OK

Comments about LeapFrog Alphabet Pal:

I love how much my kids love this toy! The leapfrog alphabet pal is a pal indeed. The kids can pull it around and those feet are just so tempting to push! It keeps them entertained and lets them learn! It is durable, has a nice pull string they can't choke themselves on, a volume setting for one's nerves, it is easy to use, and very easy to clean. It has four different settings for songs, alphabet, works, sayings. etc...it. The Leapfrog alphabet pal is a great resource for you little one I would say from 6 months to about 4 years old. It would also be a good toy to put away for a while and then pull it out. It is a great toy for churches or babysitters because so many different kids enjoy playing with this colorful worm with all the many feet. I enjoy everything about this worm and can't find any flaws! So nifty and colored so bright! And did I mention the many feet! Soooooo tempting! It's great!

Love the Alphabet Pal!

from Omaha, NE

Comments about LeapFrog Alphabet Pal:

I love this toy! It is great for many ages.  My son loves it even though he's still a little young to be saying the letters of the alphabet.  He loves all the different songs.  I love that there are so many learning things built into one toy!  it teaches the alphabet, colors, songs, and is just a fun pull toy as well.  it is very durable (my son is good at throwing anything) .  I lilke that the volume is not crazy loud, as some toys can be.  its almost too easy to use, a lot of the time more than one letter will get pushed.

I will say that it would be nice if the pull string was a little longer.  It is barely long enough for my 15month old to pull.  I understand that it is safer to not have too long of a cord though.  its a little heavier than what I think it could be.  if dropped or thrown it could really hurt someone.  Not that it should ever be used for that, but kids are kids sometimes.

Alphabet pal is a great toy!

from Western Grove, AR

Comments about LeapFrog Alphabet Pal:

I purchased the leap frog alphabet pal toy for my kids and have been very satisfied with this educational toy. My two year old child enjoys play with this toy and so does my ten month old child. My two year old enjoys the music and pressing the different letters to hear it talk and say the letters and she like to walk around and pull the toy with the string. My ten month old child injoys hearing the music and pushing all of the buttons. I think this is a great toy. It have a few different settings. It plays music. Its says the letters of the alphabet. It also sounds out the letters of the alphabet so your child can learn how to say the letter and how it sounds. I think this toy has some great features for small kids to learn from. I have had the fisher price alphabet pal for over a year now and it has lasted great. I have not had any issues with this toy at all. It is very durable for small kids to be play with it all the time.

cannot think of a better toy

from Richmond, TX

Comments about LeapFrog Alphabet Pal:

The leapfrog alphabet pal is definitely one of the best toys currently on the market for young children.  This toy can appeal to children from a year all the way through preschool children as they enjoy learning their letters, numbers, and different musical songs.  This toy is great to tug around the house as your child is learning how to walk.  The alphabet pal is a fun toy that other children will instantly gravitate towards when coming to your house.  It really is fun and the  battery life on this toy is great.  It has an automatic shut off feature that allows it to shut down after a period of inactivity which is great because what toddler is going to remember to shut the alphabet pal off.  It really has catchy tunes that you will hear your children saying and you will be so excited to hear your child reciting their ABC's.  I feel like all the leapfrog toys are great learning opportunities for chilren and I do not hesitate to recommend any of their toys!