Other Frozen Foods:

Lean Cuisine Three Cheese Stuffed Rigatoni

No Guilt Pasta Meal

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Lean Cuisine Three Cheese Stuffed Rigatoni:

I really love Lean Cuisine meals because they are low in calories and fat, and are good for a quick meal in minutes.  I was excited to try the Lean Cuisine Three Cheese Stuffed Rigatoni because not only did it sound like great pasta, but it claimed to have lots of vegetables.  I am a vegetarian, so I hate when frozen meals skimp on the vegetables.  I was really excited when I opened the pasta package, and I could see a great portion of veggies.  The meal microwaved in minutes and was a delicious blend of cheese filled pasta and a vegetable mix of squash, peppers and onions.  All of this is covered with a sweet tomato sauce that has a lot of flavor.  I loved this meal and it is even better that it is only 270 calories.  This is a great pasta meal and veggies too.

Delicious sauce and tons of veggies make this very tasty!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Lean Cuisine Three Cheese Stuffed Rigatoni:

I eat a low fat/calorie frozen dinner almost every day.  Today I am having **Stouffer's Lean Cuisine Three Cheese Stuffed Rigatoni** and really like it!  The description from Lean Cuisine is: "Three Cheese Stuffed Rigatoni with vegetables in a fire-roasted tomato sauce."

The first thing I noticed was the fire-roasted tomato sauce - it has a really good flavor.  You can see the little black flakes from the skin of the roasted tomatoes.  The sauce is not spicy or sweet, but very flavorful.  I love that this entree is loaded with vegetables.  It has carrots, tomatoes, zucchini, squash, red peppers and onions.  The stuffed rigatoni seems just like ravioli, but with the ridges of rigatoni pasta.  They are stuffed with three cheeses which are: ricotta, romano and mozzarella.  The stuffed rigatoni filling is good, but obviously low-fat.

**Nutrition: **240 calories, 6g fat, 20mg cholesterol, 660mg sodium, 35g carbs, 12g protein.

**The Scoop!**

I think the combination of the stuffed rigatoni, fire-roasted tomato sauce and all the vegetables, make this a great low fat/calorie entree.  I will definitely buy this one again.