Other Frozen Foods:
Frozen Pizza
Lean Cuisine
Lean Cuisine Spinach & Mushroom Pizza

Lean Cuisine Spinach & Mushroom Pizza

Madam, your gourmet pizza is served. I used the box as a plate.

***Quick View:*** I think if I had to pick one food to eat all the time, it would be pizza. I LOVE it. And it is fattening and all kinds of bad for me. But I have found a great way to have my pizza and live too. **Lean Cuisine Spinach & Mushroom Pizza** is the tastiest "gourmet" frozen pizza I ever had. It satisfies me every time. ***About Lean Cuisine Spinach & Mushroom Pizza***** **This pizza is a deep dish one with alfredo sauce, tender chopped spinach and sliced mushrooms finished with a blend mozzarella, Romano, Parmesan and Asiago cheeses. This one has no sauce (I am not a big sauce lover and garlic pizza is my favorite, of all things). This pizza is easy to make by using its reflective round thing and placing the pizza on top of the box for a few minutes in the microwave. Once the cheeses melt, it's ready to devour. I cut mine into four ample pieces and eat as slowly as possible to make the experience last. Seriously, I know it's just frozen pizza but it tastes so decadent. But IS it decadent? Well, it has 310 calories, 7 grams of fat, 17 grams of protein, 6 grams of fiber, and loads of calcium and iron. I would say, for a pizza this filling, these numbers are darn good. Although 7 grams of fat is pushing it for me, there is no trans fat in it which is the really yecky kind. Plus this is a meal. I have it with a salad and fat free dressing and I am done - and FULL. My husband and sons go away for four days twice a year and I ask them to fill the freezer with these for me while they are gone. I take those four days to veg out in silence and enjoy my solitude. And my pizza. Delish! ***My Viewpoint*** **Lean Cuisine Spinach & Mushroom Pizza** is my favorite of all the Lean Cuisine pizzas. Others are very good but I just love the blend of cheeses and the thick crust this one has. The spinach and mushrooms are a tad "gourmet" for a pizza and the taste is sensational. I actually prefer this pizza to Pizza Hut's or other commercial places. Go me, saving tons of calories and fat! ***5 stars!***

Will never buy this again

Bought this pizza and several other lean quizine items a few weeks ago on sale at Kroger. The regular style pizza was good. I thought this one was bland, gooey and pretty much not worth buying, cooking or eating ( I wound up throwing over half of it out!) If I'm going to consume calories it ought to taste good! Also tried several of their new sandwiches and thought they were quite good. Might just be a matter of taste, but this one sure isn't for me. My husband and daughter both tried it and felt the same way. We all love any kind of vegetable so this was not the problem.

Good but Quality Control is a Problem

from Washington D.C.

Comments about Lean Cuisine Spinach & Mushroom Pizza:

I've been buying these pizzas for years. A fairly healthy and filling lunch choice. Over the past few months though it seems like quality control for the product is lacking. I'm sitting here eating a pizza with literally one small piece of mushroom and probably what amounts to 2 tablespoons of spinach. Hard to believe these meet the nutrition values they claim. Time to get better quality control!

I love this pizza!!!!

Comments about Lean Cuisine Spinach & Mushroom Pizza:

This deep dish spinach pizza is classic. The crust is so crisp and the cheese melts in your mouth. The best thing is it's very low in calories. I love the mushroom toppings, would have liked more veggies though. I would recommend this pizza for someone who wants to watch their weight but also enjoy the delicious pizza.

Delicious toppings!

Comments about Lean Cuisine Spinach & Mushroom Pizza:

I was surprised at how much I liked the Lean Cuisine Spinach & Mushroom Pizza. I cooks in the microwave relatively quickly on the box, which you have to invert and flip over. The pizza is really small, but when served with a side salad or another small side, it makes for a light, but filling lunch. The dough is very soft and chewy, and worked well with the cheese. I liked the taste of the toppings and thought that it tasted delicious. It is definitely a different type of microwavable pizza when compared to the typical supreme, cheese, or pepperoni pizza, but still delicious.

Flavor Falls Flat

from Herndon, VA

Comments about Lean Cuisine Spinach & Mushroom Pizza:

I'm a long time Lean Cuisine consumer. The good news is, you do lose weight with Lean Cuisine. Bad news, some entrees are better than others.
The Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza is an example of an average Lean Cuisine product.
While filling enough for a lunchtime item, the flavor falls a little flat. The Spinach and cheese are both a little bland and watery. I understand it's a diet product....but still. I'd think there would be some sort of low-calorie way to add some flavor...maybe a little basil or oregano, or similar.
I found myself actually adding salt to make the pizza more palatable. I don't really want to add salt to pizza. I'm sure I then defeated the purpose of losing weight a little, since the added sodium surely added some water weight and/or bloating.
The added salt did help it taste better though.
Next time I'll stick to their pepperoni French Bread pizza, which I really enjoy. I'm still a big fan of Lean Cuisine, this one wasn't a favorite however. I might try it again, just to get the health benefits of the Spinach.

my thought

Comments about Lean Cuisine Spinach & Mushroom Pizza:

I am a lazy college student who is vegetarian, and this is my definite to go to dinner! So simple to make and so delicious and comforting. It is the junk food turned healthy way! Love the mushroom and spinach combo! The thick crust is super delicious, and the toppings are so well matched! Definitely recommend

Has a good flavor.

Comments about Lean Cuisine Spinach & Mushroom Pizza:

I was pleasantly surprised at how tasty the Lean Cuisine spinach & mushroom pizza was. You don't usually see a low-fat pizza that isn't either plain cheese or pepperoni and that gets boring after a while. This was a nice change. I will continue buying this Lean Cuisine pizza and would recommend to others.

A healthy deep dish white pizza with mushroom and spinach.

Comments about Lean Cuisine Spinach & Mushroom Pizza:

The Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza was surprisingly good for a microwavable healthy pizza. The box folds inside out and has a metallic tray that actually really crisps the crust. The flavor of the sauce and toppings was excellent. Lean Cuisine has achieved a healthy pizza I want to eat. Bravo!

Pizza with pizazz

from Menasha, WI

Comments about Lean Cuisine Spinach & Mushroom Pizza:

I love pizza of all sorts, shapes and sizes! But, as one well knows, pizza can be tough on one's diet. Well, I found a solution for that dilemma - Lean Cuisine's Spinach and Mushroom pizza. It is just the right size to satisfy that inner pizza craving. The crust is very good, not too much and not to skimpy - just right for the size of pizza it is. The ingredients include spinach, mushrooms and of course cheese. All of these ingredients are plentiful on this pizza. Those three ingredients combined with the crust make for a tasty and filling meal. Prep time is a snap. A few minutes in the microwave and it's all set to be enjoyed. The meal is easy to bring to work or wherever one might need a quick and tasty meal.

seems decadent but is healthy and yummy

from Butner, NC

Comments about Lean Cuisine Spinach & Mushroom Pizza:

This is one of the best personal sized pizza I have ever had. they are not skimpy with the mushrooms or spinach and we purchase this product very often. It is very easy to prepare and since I don't cook very much any more we find this to be a good way to have a meal by just supplementing the pizza with a salad or veggie. We love this pizza.

Dieter's Dream Pizza

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Lean Cuisine Spinach & Mushroom Pizza:

I love to indulge in pizza once in a while, so I was thrilled when Lean Cuisine came out with their line of pizzas.  But many of the varieties are meat based and I thought the veggie options would be like other brands and have so much pizza and not a lot of veggies.  So I was pleasantly surprised to find this vegetarian option of the spinach and mushroom pizza.  This entree is a delicious blend of a creamy alfredo sauce and chopped mushrooms and spinach mixed with ooey gooey cheese.  My first bite was delicious and I am a big fan of this pizza.  The crust is flavorful and soft but not chewy, and it is topped with a lot of vegetables.  The creamy alfredo sauce gives just enough flavor to the mushrooms and spinach and the cheese tops everything perfectly.  This pizza bakes up quickly in the microwave and comes out crispy on the crust and soft on top, the perfect texture for a pizza, especially from the microwave.  There is just enough cheese to give the right amount of flavor, but not hide the taste of the other toppings.  And since it is Lean Cuisine, you can eat the whole pizza which registers only at about 330 calories and 7 grams of fat.  So it is a great option for any dieter or people watching their caloric intake.  Pair it with a salad and you have a perfect meal.  Another vegetarian option is the roasted vegetable variety which is also delicious.