Other Snacks & Cookies:
Lay's

Lay's Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips With Natural Flavors

Lay's Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chips are a good chip that is built thin and made for munching. These chips are made extremely thin but are packed with that Sour Cream and Onion flavor that some of us have grown to love. These potato chips are made with No MSG, No Preservatives, No Artificial Flavors and they also are made with All Natural Ingredients. This is a 10 ounce bag that I purchased and I got them on a Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal in my local drugstore. Having the sour cream and onion flavor is a nice change for me from other chips. I like to switch flavors off and on to get a variety in taste.

**Nutrition**:** **A serving is considered an ounce of these chips and that would be about 17 chips. The Calories in these is 160 with 90 calories from fat. Total Fat is 10 grams, Saturated fat is 1 gram, Trans Fats is 0 grams, Polyunsaturated fats is 2.5 grams, and the Monounsaturated fats in this product is 5 grams. There is 2 grams of Protein, Sodium is 160 mgs, Potassium is 340 mgs, Carbohydrates are 15 grams and there is less than 1 gram of sugar in these potato chips. There is no cholesterol in these as well.

The vegetable oil they use with these chips is said to be either Sunflower, Corn and /or Canola Oil. The onion taste in these is a mild taste, not overbearing at all.

This product contains **Milk.**

**Made in the USA** by Frito-Lay ,Inc., Plato, Texas.**

Great Value is better than this brand

I've had Lay's brand sour cream and onion chips and Great Value sour cream and onion.  You get more bang for your buck with great value, not only does it taste better, they're less greasy than Lay's.  The cost is also less.  I highly recommend the Great Value brand.

Lay's Potato Chips

from Youngsville, NC

Comments about Lay's - Sour Cream and Onion Chips:

Looking for a nice after school snack? Lays sour cream and onion potato chips are great! They have great quality, amazing taste, and coated in the delicious seasoning. These chips are thin and have small flakes of green onions on them. They to me are the better flavor lays has to offer. Comparing them to the original Lays potato chips, I have to say these are much more flavorful. The original are sort of bland, I don't car for them. Lays sour cream and onion chips are coated in delicious flavor and are a great snack. I give this item a 8/10 stars.

i allways buy from this product its my favourite flavor ever

from doha -qatar

About Me Foodie, Simple Tastes

Pros

• Delicious
  • Smooth

Cons

• Sits Heavy

• Dessert
  • Snacking

Comments about Lay's - Sour Cream and Onion Chips:

lays is a famous product all people in all over the world like this chips . sour cream and onion is my favourite favour ever I like to eat it like a snack in all times

from Georgia

Comments about Lay's - Sour Cream and Onion Chips:

I am not a fan of Lay's - Sour Cream and Onion Chips. The seasoning is too overwhelming and it makes me sick to the stomach. The sour cream and onion flavor is disgusting and the two flavors do not mix well. The chips are crisp, however, but the flavor is a miss. I do not recommend these chips to anyone. This product also makes my breath stink when I eat them so I have to have bubble gum afterwards.

I love chips...any kind of chips!

Comments about Lay's - Sour Cream and Onion Chips:

I love all kinds of chips, but Lays are good when I am in the mood for a thin chip. Sour cream and onion is my favorite Lay's flavor (with plain and cheddar and sour cream not too far behind). They are salty and fried with oil, so they are probably not the healthiest chips, but they do taste good.

Simple and flavorful

Comments about Lay's - Sour Cream and Onion Chips:

If you like Sour Cream and Onion chips, these are definitely worth a try. They are one of the cheaper brands of chips available out there and yet they provide just as much flavor as any of the other more expensive brands. The flavor powder does a good job of sticking to your fingers for some good finger-licking fun after eating!

Sour Cream and Onion!

Comments about Lay's - Sour Cream and Onion Chips:

I love onions! Great for bag summer camp gatherings with kids! Great for taking to a bond fire! Great from taking home with (you guessed it) a Subway sandwich! Great with tuna! Great with a hot dog! Great with BBQ! Just great, buttery, oniony chips! I'll have to try these again in the near future!

Family favorite

Comments about Lay's - Sour Cream and Onion Chips:

I have been eating these for years because I love the taste. My daughters love them too. I'm not a fan of anything that has to do with onion usually, but I make a exception with these. The price is high and they really aren't good for you at all. I hate how most of the chips are usually crushed and the bag is only half full if that.

My type of Chip

from Bedford, OH

Comments about Lay's - Sour Cream and Onion Chips:

I love these chips although Im a healty eater. I regularly eat pita chip, flax tortilla chip etc. I like to splurge every now and again. I think Lay's chip  have a great taste they are so light and refreshing and they don't leave a aftertaste like some of the other brands. Good job Lays!

These are the best sour cream and onion chips I have ever tasted

from Canton, OH

Comments about Lay's - Sour Cream and Onion Chips:

These chips had more flavor than any other chips I have ever tasted.. They were the ripple ones and I do not know if that had anything to do with it or not. They were loaded with very good flavor. You could see the flavor laying in the ripples of these chips.

Lay's Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips With Natural Flavors