Laura's Wholesome Junk Food - Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bite-lettes

Laura's Wholesome Junk Food - Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bite-lettes

I love to try it

from Brooklyn,New York

About Me Foodie, Health Conscious, Simple Tastes

Pros

• Addictive
  • Balanced Sweetness
  • Delicious
  • Light
  • Rich
  • Smooth

Cons

• Dessert
    • Snacking

Comments about Laura's Wholesome Junk Food - Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bite-lettes:

I need it

Laura's Wholesome Junk Food is absolutely delicious

from Downieville, CA

First of all, I am a major foodie.  I don't eat just anything that out there.  I like well made food that tastes great and yes that can be food that is healthy.  **Laura's Wholesome Junk Food - Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bite-lettes** was one of those snacks that I picked up on a road-trip.  This is a great, great road-trip food because it's healthy, easily snack-able and comes in a container with a lid.

**Laura's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bite-lettes** is a healthy snack that's okay to eat and very tasty!  You'll feel bad for indulging but then you'll remember it's wholesomely good for you.

**Laura's Wholesome Junk Food Background**: Founded on the principles that illnesses might be prevented if people lead healthier lives and knowing that food needed to taste great, Dr. Laura Trice, M.D. created Laura's Wholesome Junk Food.  The **Wholesome Junk Food** line was created with our health in mind.  The **Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bite-lettes** are all natural, cholesterol free and have no hydrongenated oils, trans fats, artificial coloring, flavoring or preservatives.

**Laura's Bite-lettes** are bite sized for great snacking.  When I went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium I put **Laura's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bite-lettes** in my bag for a nice treat.  They're easily stored in a bag, like I mentioned, which is great when you are running around like crazy and don't have time to sit down and eat a meal.

The health factor does not jeopardize the yummy taste of these **Bite-lettes**.  They're most and chewy and I really enjoy how fresh they taste.  For added enjoyment try warming up the **Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bite-lettes **for an even fresher baked taste.  I imagine that **Laura's Wholesome Junk Food - Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bite-lettes** could be found in many health food stores.  Check out http://www.lauraswholesomejunkfood.com to find stores, delicious recipes and even more healthy and yummy products!