View more body lotions
Other Body Lotions:
Laura Nichole
Laura Nichole Lavender Body Cream

Laura Nichole Lavender Body Cream

This Laura Nichole Lavender Body Cream is really thick and rich.

from New Jersey, NJ

Comments about Laura Nichole Lavender Body Cream:

I recently received a giant Lauren Nichole Spa gift basket and have been slowly working my way through all of the fun items that it contains.  One of my favorites thus far is the *Lauren Nichole Lavender Body Cream* and that is coming from someone who doesn't necessarily like lavender scents!

*Lauren Nichole Lavender Body Cream* is the kind of product that I suspect is only available in gift sets.  It is a very thick and rich cream made mostly of mineral oil with a synthetic lavender scent.  It is not tested on animals and is rather ambiguously described as "environmentally safe" whatever that means.

I've used this *Lavender Body Cream* both on my body and on my feet.  As a body cream it took some work to get it into skin.  A little goes a long way but you still need to give it a few minutes to totally absorb into skin so you don't wind up with stained clothes.  Applying body creams to my person is a big challenge after my recent surgery, so I usually just use it as a foot cream when I do the whole home pedicure thing.  It is a super thick and rich cream which I love to use on my feet.  Again, a little goes a long way but this stuff is powerful enough to moisturize and soften skin.  Now that I've seen how wonderful it works on my feet, I have no plans to use it on the rest of myself again!

I don't know if this *Lauren Nichole Lavender Body Cream* is available outside of the gift basket, but if it is... I will definitely buy it again.  This lovely cream keeps my dry and tired skin hydrated and soft and with a bit of a light lavender fragrance.  It isn't a beauty product that is loaded with natural ingredients, but it leaves my feet feeling soft and lovely so I'd like to buy it again in the future!

This cream has a strong classic lavender scent. I'm not a huge fan of lavender fragrances, but I can deal with this one, especially when I'm stressed and needing to relax.

This cream absorbs quickly and easily into skin. You can get dressed just a minute or two after application without worrying about your clothes getting greasy or stained.

This lavender body cream does a nice job of hydrating and softening dry skin. I've used it on both my body and feet and have been very happy with the results.

• Absorption: