Other Blushes:

Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour

great product

from Auburn, WA

Comments about Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour:

The Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour is now my new favorite blush. I know that everyone likes NAR orgasm, but the golden pink look just doesn't go well with my light, freckled asian NC30 skin. So I tried out Violet orchid, which is NOT violet. It is actually mauve colored with a little bit of gold shimmered in. LOVE IT. I like the packaging of the blush, it's tidy and small, and the color is excellent on me. I even bought the coordinating lip gloss. So far, the blush looks really natural, adds just the right sheer amount of color of me and stays. It doens't cake over like other blushes I've used. I know that Laura Mercier is on the higher end, but if you have Gilt Groupe, you can get some sale products every now and then.

Quality makeup

from New York, NY

Comments about Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour:

Laura mercier blush is super soft, like velvet and rather sheer. It comes on as a natural blush and looks very pretty. The blush looks radiant rather than thick, clumpy or artificial and the texture is fine. It is available in many lovely shades from warm neutral pinks to soft peachy corals, shimmering apricot to plum with pink undertones. It also comes in deep, pale, tawny rose shades, shades of mauve, and warmer colors such as brown. It pairs well with their lipsticks and can be found at Neiman Marcus and Saks. I like the Laura Mercier blush more than lancome and find that it comes in pretty shades and is more fine and natural looking. I also like it more than Chanel which which I found to come in limited colors and also cost twice as much.