Other Eyeshadows:

Laura Mercier Eye Colour

Perfect eye shadow

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about Laura Mercier Eye Colour:

I am a big fan of this eye shadow. I went to makeup day at Nordstrom and the Laura Mercier person did my face, and I bought some products afterward. One of the products I bought was this eyeshadow in a greeny-gold color. It is great. It is soft and highly pigmented, it stays all day, and most importantly, it blends into your lid so easily. I hate it when color does not go on evenly, but this just glides on so smoothly. I've since been back and purchased more colors and I have not been disappointed yet.

Laura Mercier Eye Colour is super silky and soft!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Laura Mercier Eye Colour:

My mom bought me a **Laura Mercier Eye Colour** eyeshadow single as a surprise. My only experience with Laura Mercier was a product that made my face shimmer and shiny looking, so I didn't like it. The eyeshadow, however, is a different story...I love it!

What I love about this product (besides the gorgeous color) is how silky and velvety it feels. When I apply it, it just glides right on. It doesn't crumble like some poor-quality eyeshadows do. Also, the color on my skin is the exact color of the product in the compact. Sometimes when I use other brands, the color looks different when I apply it, but **Laura Mercier Eye Colour** does not do that. I love this product and would definitely get more!

Laura Mercier

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Laura Mercier Eye Colour:

This review is for Laura Mercier eyeshadow.  I, myself,  have never been one to buy expensive eyeshadow, like Laura Mercier.  I have always used generic, drugstore brands  like Cover Girl, Maybelline, NYC, Rimmel, ELF, and Wet and Wild; but, the drugstore brands would just not stay on for the entire, eight hour, work day, so I had to look to more expensive eyeshadows.   And let me tell you, I have never had eyeshadow stay the entire day.  It even stayed on through my lunch time work out!  Laura Mercier eyeshadows are beautiful  They don’t crease when put on over a primer.  They also blend extremely well to create a beautiful, sultry, smokey eye look.  They come in a wide variety of colors, like the natural browns, that complement my brown eyes.  Although pricey, I would definitely recommend these awesome eyeshadows to everyone I know.  If you are looking for a deal, you could always wait for a special promotion or free gift to buy.  Trust me, you will not be disappointed!!

This is a great eye shadow...thumbs up to Laura Mercier!

from Harvard Il

Comments about Laura Mercier Eye Colour:

I don't really wear attention getting makeup it is usually pretty subtle and 'natural' looking, but every once in a while I like to get dolled up and feel 'pretty' just for me.  I recently had one of those moments and I reached for my new Laura Mercier celestial eye color. (another one of my sweepstakes wins :) )  It's a darker gray shade with a bit of shimmer.  I did not really apply it to my lids all over, but I used it sort of like a liner for a smokey eye effect.  It helped me to achieve the smokey eye effect without the harshness of a dark liner.  The plus side is that it was so much easier to take off.  I like how easy it is to use and a little goes a long way.  The subtle shimmer adds a nice effect too.

It came in a small tub sized container with a screw off lid for easy access. ( I believe I received the sample size)  Which makes it easy to carry in my purse for those last minute applications.

Love this eyeshadow - guava is incredibly flattering

from Forest Hills, NY

Comments about Laura Mercier Eye Colour:

I was "made over" with this color at a Laura Mercier counter last year, and I loved the look enough to buy the shadow.  They used guava on me, which was both natural and brightening.  It would probably work on a range of fairer skin tones.  It's subtle but shimmery and very pretty.