Other Pillows:

Laura Ashley Down Alternative Pillow

Amazing comfort!

from Elk Grove, CA

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Conforming
  • Easy To Clean
  • Fluffy
  • Supportive

Cons

• Sleeping

Comments about Laura Ashley Down Alternative Pillow:

I normally have trouble finding the right pillow for me, but this time, I found the perfect one! The pillow holds its shape well and is so comfortable. Honestly, it's like sleeping on a cloud. I thought it would not feel as comfortable after being washed in the washing machine, but it is just as fluffy as when I first bought it. I have to brag on this pillow..it was a great purchase! I'm also glad it is hypoallergenic..my son has many allergies, and it gives me peace of mind to know he is comfortable on this pillow without any allergens. I would buy again, and will order more in the future for our guest room!

this pillow is great for you neck

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Laura Ashley Down Alternative Pillow:

Laura Ashely Lifestyle Down Alternative support pillows are great pillows for people that have neck pains and like to sleep on their stomach. It is soft and comfortable. It is hypoallergenic for those people that can not have the real stuff due to been allergenic.

perfect!

from Winona, MN

Comments about Laura Ashley Down Alternative Pillow:

These are the best pillows ever!! I've always been really picky about my pillows... I used to always have to sleep with two and situate them perfectly, but these just work all the time!  They are so soft and when you press on them and let go they just fluff up again nicely.  I have washed them in the washing machine (even bleached them) and put them in the dryer and they are still perfectly fluffy!  The best deal I have found on them is at Kohls.  If you check enough, they go on sale frequently, so don't buy them regular price.