Other Dairies:
Laughing Cow Original Swiss Flavor Spreadable Cheese Wedges

Laughing Cow Original Swiss Flavor Spreadable Cheese Wedges

Great snack!

Comments about Laughing Cow Original Swiss Flavor Spreadable Cheese Wedges:

I bought this cheese when I wanted something different to spread onto crackers and I was very impressed with it. The taste is great! The wedges are a bit small, so I tend to eat more then one at a time. My daughters even love this cheese! The price isn't bad because you get several wedges in a package. It can be a bit hard to spread sometimes and I have broke several crackers trying to do so! Overall, it's a great snack though.

Delicious spreadable cheese.

Comments about Laughing Cow Original Swiss Flavor Spreadable Cheese Wedges:

The first time I had Laughing Cow it was spread on french bread, and I loved it. It is also great on crackers, croissants, or as an accompaniment to fruit or nuts. It is very smooth and spreadable, and, although it is supposed to be Swiss cheese, I've always felt that it tastes like a mellow American cheese (but the best American cheese you've ever tasted). Beware, it is habit forming.

So yummy!

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Laughing Cow Original Swiss Flavor Spreadable Cheese Wedges:

I started a new diet and this was one of the recommendations for snacks. I was a little weary of getting it but decided to try it. I must say that I was very pleasantly surprised at how great it was. I like the case that it comes in. It fits nearly anywhere in the refrigerator. I also love that it comes in great pre-packaged wedges that are easy to open. The taste of the cheese is soooo good. It has a very creamy consistency. It can be eaten alone, with carrots dipped in it, on crackers, pretty much any way. It is a very satisfying taste and makes me feel full. I have only tried the original swiss flavor, but I have seen that they have some other flavors that I am very excited to be able to try. The amount of calories in each wedge is surprising because it has so much flavor. You would expect to it be full of calories but it isn't. It is a great cheese to eat when you are dieting and want a savory snack.

A taste of heaven in a foil wrapper

from Franklin, LA

Comments about Laughing Cow Original Swiss Flavor Spreadable Cheese Wedges:

Open wide and say Cheese!!!  If you are a cheese head like myself, then you will love The Laughing Cow Light Original Swiss cheese wedges!!  They are sooo creamy and delicious.  This cheese snack may come in a litle wedge but it packs on the flavor, and this is the light version.  If you like cheese, you will love this snack.  Also if you are watching your waistline too :)