Other Space Heaters:

Cons

small but mighty

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Lasko MyHeat Personal Heater:

Its ok. I use it for my office at work. It heats up the room but it does not really extend to the whole room. I bought it because I did want some extra heat for the winter months. It does what I wanted it to do so I'm pretty happy.

It does heat up nicely and the half of the room that its on heats up. I wish it had an oscillating option so that maybe the heat would spread throughout the room.

Super easy just plug in and turn it on.

Seems pretty durable to me. I have had it for a year and really only use it during the winter months but in Cleveland that could be awhile. This past winter was bad so I have had to use it alot more.

I got it for my office because it was little and colorful so I do like the design. I wish it had an option of turning or oscillating to kind of spread the heat.

Safety
It does get hot and I am extra paranoid so I would just have my kids not touch it anyway. It has not blown a fuse or caused any other electrical issues so I think its pretty safe.

• Safety:

Won't produce a lot of heat, but good for small "jobs"

from Lagrange, OH

Comments about Lasko MyHeat Personal Heater:

My husband recently purchased this Lasko MyHeat Personal Heater. It functions well and does not overheat. It is very small, portable, and light. It is user friendly and easy to operate. These are my favorite features of it. We have used it in a cold bathroom, and it does a fair job. It produces only a small amount of heat, so if you are trying to heat a larger space, it will take a long time. This is a great heater for warming hands, and my husband has also used it under his desk at work to warm his feet. It is great for small "jobs" but not for heating an entire space. It is designed well and seems like it will be a durable product. I appreciate that it does not smell too hot or like it is burning. I give it an average rating for safety. I have not left it on for too long to see what happens, but I appreciate other heaters that automatically shut off if knocked over or if overheated. We have used this around kids, and I am glad that the surface does not get too hot to the touch. If you are looking for a very small personal heater, this is a great option for you. I'm not sure if it worth the initial price, but we actually purchased one on red tag clearance because it was without a box. This is overall an average product.

• Safety:

Its pretty good for one directional

Comments about Lasko MyHeat Personal Heater:

The thing that I like best about this personal heater is the fact that is blows directly towards you. Meaning if you are blowing it the direction of your bed, if you are not completely right under it, you won't be able to feel it at all. It doesnt have powerful heat, heat so if you move away from it you may be able to feel the warmth in the air a little bit but like I said, if you are not facing it directly, you won't really feel it at all. Pretty small, convenient and i really liked it for the most part. I love the fact also that these cute little thingys can be taking anywhere to any room and they are so small. You can just sit them some where and it doesnt make noise. You dont even know if its there if you didn't place it there. Many colors to choose from too. I prefer this pretty purple one.

It gets hot but not like toasty hot. Even so it could definitely warm up a small space area like a room.

Its pretty simple to use for the most part.

I love the design and shape. Its pretty creative and the colors are super cute! Go with anything.

Safety
I would say its pretty safe for the most part. No burning smell, no chemical leakage, drip etc. I would say its safe.

Very Good!

from Richland, MO

Comments about Lasko MyHeat Personal Heater:

The Lasko MyHeat Personal Heater has fulfilled my wishes for being small and also for having a strong heat source. For an excellent price too! Don't expect this heater to heat a rather large room, just limit it to your personal space and it will make you warm and toasty. So far I've loved it. Since I get cold easily, this heater works to my perfection. Without me having to raise the heat! It saves me quite a bit of money. This heater also works great in a small office spaces. If you're saying better to have some heat than no heat at all. Your right, but also wrong cause' you may think since it's small it wont produce much, but it produces a lot. I have loved my heater.

• Safety:

My Heat by Lasko makes puts the heat to my feet!

from Elk Grove, CA

Comments about Lasko MyHeat Personal Heater:

It's winter and I'm freezing!  Okay, I freeze in the summer too!  Or, so it seems. My hands and feet always seem to be cold but in the summer, when the AC is running high, I get even colder!  I looked all over for a small heater that was not 1) ugly (cause what woman needs some ugly thing in their office?) 2) small 3) puts out good heat. I found all three in My Heat (model 106).  Mine is the cutest purple!  They came in all colors and fit in with any decor but who cares? I love, love, love this little heater! It puts out a great amount of heat for it's little size. Because it is so small, I can move it around easily (weighs less than 2 lbs.) and it warms up the area well. I can keep my feet toasty warm the whole day long. This cute little heater puts out a lot more air than I thought it would. I'm so thankful I didn't have to break the piggy bank to buy it, too!