Other Space Heaters:

Pros

Cons

Safe and effective.

Comments about Lasko MyHeat Personal Ceramic Heater 100 / 102:

I use this product as supplemental heat in my drafty office at work. Although it's won't heat my entire space, it does the job of taking the chill out of the room . I find I use it most either under my desk to warm or dry my feet or on my desk blowing almost on me . I'm in the North East and we've had a really cold winter this year and this heater is perfect. It's small, simple to use, makes NO noise and delivers what it advertises. Lasko really makes some great products, I own several of their fans as well. The price was right too. Mine is red and it is not an eye sore in the room like old space heaters. I don't feel unsafe using it or walking away from it for a half hour or so while it's operating.

Just plug it in and turn on one simple switch. That 's all!

I've dropped it a few times and it's just fine

Small, sleek and comes in a lot of fun colors.

Safety
It's not hot to the touch and shut off automatically if it over heats.

Perfect for small spaces

Comments about Lasko MyHeat Personal Ceramic Heater 100 / 102:

The Lasko MyHeat Personal Ceramic Heater is a miniature heater designed to warm up very small areas. That said, it should be obvious that this is not powerful enough to heat up an average room and I am not going to rate it for that use. When used as directed, I find it wonderful for keeping me warm while working at my desk without having to turn the heat up in the rest of the house. It doesn't have any options, just an On and Off switch- I really wish it had a low and a high setting. I also use it to keep my bedroom from getting cold at night; I have to really conserve in the heating budget, so shutting the door and heating one room at night with this little 200 watt heater is very efficient. It doesn't keep my room warm, per se, but definitely not cold. The things I REALLY like about it are 1. the light in the power switch (helps me not trip on it in the dark) 2. the low price can't be beat and 3. these come in many color options.

I keep knocking mine over on the floor, but it takes a beating!

Safety
It really ought to have a tipover safety switch, because the shape is rather round and easy to tip over.

• Safety:

The Lasko MyHeat Personal Heater works great for the price!

from Wake Forest, NC

Comments about Lasko MyHeat Personal Ceramic Heater 100 / 102:

The Lasko MyHeat Personal Ceramic Heater is a small, compact personal heater. When the winter weather began, my husband found he was having a hard time staying warm while he worked at his desk. We found this heater online, and decided to give it a chance because it was such a good price. The heater is small enough to sit on my husband's desk, giving him added warmth while he works. The price was great, and was way below the average cost of the other heaters we looked into. It is only 200 watts, which uses a lot less energy to run than most other heaters. While this isn't a space heater, and should only be expected to give added warmth in a "personal" setting, the unit does exactly what we were needing it to do. We are very pleased with our purchase.

works well as a personal heater