Other Fans:

Lasko Floor Box Fan

Lasko 3720 Floor / Box Fan

from North Tonawanda, NY

Comments about Lasko Floor Box Fan:

I got this fan years ago and it's still my favorite. It has 3 speeds; The lowest is usually enough to cool a 12' x 12' room. The highest setting is quite strong, quite loud (a friend compared it to an airplane taking off, which is an exaggeration, of course, but it makes enough noise to interfere with sleep.) The highest speed also rocks/vibrates the fan, too, so although you're getting great cooling, the noise combination is a minus at bedtime. But the highest speed is the best, though, for drying wet floors, carpets, and me when I'm on the treadmill in the summer!

The only slight problem I have with this fan is when cleaning it, you have to remove all of the six screws that hold the screen before you can clean the blades. I'd prefer larger slats, or a pop-out screen.

Outstanding Product

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Lasko Floor Box Fan:

I bought the blizzard and the velocity fans and when they became clogged with dirt and you couldn't clean them. They died, so when I needed a fan this summer I decided to buy a box fan and was completely satisfied they get dirty easy to open to clean. I also received much more cooler air.

Amazing amount of air produced!

from Lowell, MA

Comments about Lasko Floor Box Fan:

This fan is perfect for fitting inside my large windows.  It produces such a stong gust that putting it on the 1st setting is enough to cool down a room in the summer.  Also, when my apartment has all the windows with airconditioners it can blow enough air in from one window to get fresh air into the apartment when the air conditioners are not on.  Great fan.  Would never buy a different one.  Oh and you can also put it between rooms to blow in cool air from an ajoining room.