Other Breast Feeding Bras & Pads:
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads

Pros

Cons

My favorite breast pads when I was breast feeding

This was my favorite breast feeding pads when I was a new mom.To all new mom's - you're new mommy boobies will be leaking all the time! - get some good ones. I didn't know this and I also didn't know that not all b-pads were created equal.These fit great and have little plastic bags so you can stash them in your purse/daiper bag with out having to pick off lint from them (which you will have to do with non-sealed Gerbers and other brands.) They are smooth, clean, and great absorbing, plus they smell nice.Props to you for wanting to breast feed! It is a challenge. Physically and emotionally.My son breastfed for a while and I did it regardless of the remarks from other pushy bottle happy moms (and mom-in-law) who almost made me feel embarrased about it. Be proud.Lansinoh also had pro-breastfeeding braceletts at the time -which I wore and flashed proudly when I needed to breast feed in public.Do whatever is best for you and your baby!:)

Absorbant and soft, but HOT and too pricey!

Overall, I am not a fan of the Lasinoh individually wrapped nursing pads.  I have nursed 3 children now and purchased these to take to the hospital for my third child.  I thought this product would be nice becuase it claims to be very absorbant especially in those early weeks where you leak often.  The leak-absorbtion claim I have found to be true: this product does absorb and protect clothing well, particularly for the discreet size.  I did find as well that the lining is soft enough to have against  irritated nipples, BUT the product retains moisture against the skin and can exacerbate already sore nipples.  For this reason and becuase I found that the product is hot against the skin and makes me sweat, I would NOT reccommend this product.

Love these, not sure what I would do without them.

from Rome, PA

Comments about Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads:

I was not sure how much I would actually like using these pads when I first got pregnant and decided I would breastfeed. Thankfully they turned out to be much more comfortable and leak proof than I originally thought they would be. I honestly do not know what I would do without these. For some reason I seem to leak quite a bit all day and night. I am constantly checking to see if I have leaked through the pads onto my clothes and so far, which is almost three months, I have yet to leak through one of these pads. These fit easily into any bra and blend into the breast so it is not obvious that there is a pad there, (which was one of my worries). The work to keep the body and clothes clean and fresh. They easily stick to the inside of the bra and can be removed and changed in a matter of seconds. I would definitely recommend these to any breastfeeding mom who worries about leaks.

This was my go to nursing pad when I was nursing.

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads:

I tried many different nursing pads after when I was nursing and none of them seemed to work. I was either stuck with feeling like the pad was always through my shirt or it just wasn't comfortable and wouldn't stay in place. I found these and used them through the nursing of two of my kids. They are very easy to use. They peel and stick in place and hold a lot if you are leaking quite a bit. Each pad is in its own individual package which comes in handy if you need to stick some in your diaper bag or purse for on the go. They are great for travelling. If I ever have another baby I would definitely use these again. They are reasonably priced and they are a lot thinner than I thought that they would be. They definitely did the job and worked great! They make you feel more comfortable when you are nursing and hoping that you won't leak through your clothes. Also like I said these are not as obvious as other nursing pads. I would say to try them out and see what you think. I loved them!

Great Leak Protection!

Comments about Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads:

Breastfeeding mothers everywhere know that finding a breast-pad that is perfect is near impossible. I enjoy Lansinoh products because they seems to cater to a women's needs better than most products. Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads offer the protection, softness, and comfortability than I need. The dome-like design of the nursing pad allows the nipple to sit comfortably within it, instead of feeling confines and smashed. Absorption capabilities are by far the most import aspect to any effective nursing-pad product. Lansinoh nursing-pads offer the best absorption material, while not being so thick that the breast is unable to "breath." Due to this "breathable" the breast is less to sweat and leakage is not laying on the breast all day. As far as leakage protection, this product keeps breastmilk from leaking through clothing, which is another important factor when deciding on the perfect breast pad. A finale feature of Lansinoh Nursing Pads is that they have adhesive areas on each pad to help the item stay in place in clothing. That's what makes this product so awesome!

Great!

Comments about Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads:

I love these disposable nursing pads. I love how they come pre folded in plastic wrap so that I don't have to worry about getting anything on them and to keep them sanitary. They are great for on the go and are also reasonably priced. I highly recommend them!

Works great!

Comments about Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads:

I originally used these with my first child and they worked great, I never experienced any embarrassing leaks in public, or even around the house! They are very soft and absorbent, and the fabric doesn't stick to you, some of the cheaper ones I tried once they got wet you almost had to peel it off your nipple which is terrible if you experience soreness in the beginning. With my second, however, I decided I wanted to be more eco-friendly and use the washable ones that you can keep reusing. My experience with these were terrible I was constantly leaking through and they didn't stay in place. After trying all of these different brands the only ones that worked as well as the lansinoh were the Johnson's brand, but lansinoh were significantly cheaper. So don't bother trying all the other brands they are not nearly as good, just go ahead and get the lansinoh you won't regret the purchase!

Great product!

Comments about Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads:

These nursing pads really absorb a lot more than any reusable pad that I've used. The only issue I've ever had with them is that the tape sticks TOO well sometimes. Other than that, they work very well. Definitely worth the price! I've tried other brands, but always go back to Lansinoh!

The only nursing pad I will use!

from Spring, TX

Comments about Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads:

I've had 4 kids and these the are best nursing pads I've used nursing all four of them! They are soft and are absorbent enough for me to wear them throughout the night. I like that they have sticky tabs on the back to help keep them in place on whatever I'm wearing.

They are also thin enough that they don't really show through your clothing/bra that you're wearing. If it's a thin bra with no padding you might see it more though.

I really love this brand and am glad that they offer these nursing pads because they have saved me from leaking through my clothes many times! I tried other brands when these were out of stock but none of the other brands worked quite as well. They were either too bulky, didn't hold as much liquid so they leaked through or they weren't thin enough and showed through my clothes. Who wants to see that?

I'm always looking for things that will help me in nursing so when I find something that works, I stick with it!

Lansinoh nursing pads are the best disposable nursing pads ever!

from Dacula, GA

Comments about Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads:

These are so comfortable and absorbant. I used them for over a year and NEVER had a leak! I also like that they put a prize in the box of 60! Two free breast milk storage bags! Just note that the pads in the smaller box are slightly different that in the larger box. Nothing major though.

Wil never change brand!

from Miami, FL

Comments about Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads:

I tried the Lansinoh disposable breast pads at the hospital and fell in love. I love that they are so absorbent and won't leak compared to other brands I have tried. I have been using them for 7 months now and don't plan to switch brands!

I Recommend Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads!

from Holland, MI

Comments about Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads:

I tried many different types/brands of pads, but once I started using Lansinoh, I never looked back! These pads have it all! They are very absorbent and large enough to stay inside my nursing bra - seemed like some of the smaller ones would slip around and not be in the right place at the right time!! :-) I felt a little guilty because they are disposable and I feel like the cloth ones would be a more environmentally sound choice, but in the end, I got tired of having my milk come through the fabric pads onto my clothes - extra laundry and the embarrasement of those two wet circles - ugh! I NEVER had a leak-through with Lansinoh. Even if you use fabric nursing pads most of the time, I would recommend having a couple sets of these around if you are going someplace special and really CAN'T have leaks!