Other Baby Wipes:
Lansinoh
Lansinoh Clean & Condition Cloths

Lansinoh Clean & Condition Cloths

Perfect wipes for breastfed babies

from Camillus, NY

Comments about Lansinoh Clean & Condition Cloths:

I received these as a baby shower gift from a recent breastfeeding mom. Her son had horrible diaper rash until they switched to these. They are so much softer and gentler than regular wipes - even the sensitive ones. Breastfed babies tend to need a diaper change more often so the gentler wipes are ideal. My daughter never had a diaper rash until she was about 9 months old that was caused by a severe case of diarhea. I love how they come in a package with the flip top. Very convenient to throw in a diaper bag. It is also a soft packaging unlike the plastic wipe boxes so it takes up less room and can be squeezed into nooks and crannies. I continued to use these until well after my daughter stopped breastfeeding. She was diagnosed with a mild case of eczema so I wanted something very mild for her skin. These never seemed to irritate her skin.

Cons to these wipes - very expensive when you break it down to a per wipe cost and they don't sell them in bulk sizes so no break there either. Also not all stores with baby supplies carry them.

Lansinoh makes the best wipes on the market

from Poughkeepsie, NY

Comments about Lansinoh Clean & Condition Cloths:

When my first child was born, I tried a number of brands of baby wipes, until I tried THESE wipes.  I haven't used anything else since.  Lansinoh is a strongly pro-breastfeeding company, and the wipes used to say "for breastfeeding babies".  Now they just say "for babies", which makes more sense, as they are gentle enough for breastfeeding babies who tend to poop more often, but of course they work for any babies.  I love that they are individual sheets, not perforated - they don't need to be torn off, but pop up individually.  This is especially helpful at middle-of-the-night diaper changes in those early weeks.  They are alcohol-free, so they won't sting if there is any diaper rash, and while they do contain a fragrance, it is light and fresh.  I've been buying them for more than four years, and they are just as good at wiping hands, faces and restaurant tables as they are at wiping bottoms.

lansinoh wipes are gentle and effective.

from Athens, GA

Comments about Lansinoh Clean & Condition Cloths:

These are my favorite wipes!  I don't often get them because of the price, though.  I recommend them for the newborn stage when the baby is getting wiped down so often.  They are soft and soothing, and the lanolin in them is nurishing to the baby's bum.  They are strong, also, and don't break easily when pulling them out of the package.  They are very soft and it only takes about 3 or 4 to get all the poo off, which is better than most baby wipes.