4.8
Lansinoh
Lansinoh Clean & Condition Cloths

Lansinoh Clean & Condition Cloths

4.8

Lansinoh Wipes; once you know, there's no going back!

from Aurora, OR

Comments about Lansinoh Clean & Condition Cloths:

It's true of anything you decide to take the plunge with.  Buying something high end, (no pun intended), usually won't dissappoint, and Lansinoh wipes were by means, a dissappointment.  We received samples of these from the hospital with the birth of our third child.  He is our only boy, and we had to delve into the world of circumcision.  His rear end ended up being ten times more sensitive than either of his sisters as well, so we knew we had to buy and check out reviews on products that were only for sensitive skin with no added dyes, perfumes or other extras.  To be honest, we lost the one of the little sample packs a month into bringing him home, and we tried Huggies Sensitive in the interim.  His little bum became SO red and irritated, that it actually bled.  Immediately upon finding the sample again, we went back to Lansinoh, and haven't looked back.  We used it on his bum, on his circumcision, and have used it in general clean up as well.  He's happy now, and rarely has a irritation. Which translates into no irritation for me as well!  Happy wiping!

the. best. wipe. ever!

from Lone Oak, TX

Pros

Cons

Comments about Lansinoh Clean & Condition Cloths:

As a mother of 6 kiddos this is the only wipe that I trust and use. It is the only wipe that I will use for my children's derriere ;) .  As a breastfeeding mom, my baby has several loose stool diapers a day which can cause rash.  I can tell you that my last 3 children are the only ones that I b/f exclusively and they are the only ones that did not have diaper rash EVER and I totally attribute that to the use of these wipes.  They are super gentle but highly effective.  They contain no alcohol so they do not strip away the moisture from the skin but they do contain lanolin which keeps the skin moisturized and protected. They even leave my hands soft after using them. They are thinner than the average wipe which I like because I can get in my daughters rolls better.  They are also not dripping with the cleansing solution, they are more damp which I also prefer because you can just hold it in your hand for a second or two to warm the wipe for your angel.  I find that Huggies (et al) are very wet and cold. They do not come in a large plastic tub but in a soft plastic bag like container that collapses as you use them which makes them great for tossing a half used one into your diaper bag.  Though they do have tiny travel packs as well. I like the minimal packing that Lansinoh offers. I will never go back to any other wipe. VERY happy Baby = Very Happy Mom! (I will add that as others have said, you don't want to clean your windows with these or it will leave a film of lanolin behind, but I assumed you didn't buy them for your windows, but for your baby's bum! )

Nice higher end baby wipe

from Meridian, MS

Comments about Lansinoh Clean & Condition Cloths:

**First off let me say that I got several packages of these wipes as a gift.  As the mother to 2 small children I can honestly say that I have used about every make and model of baby wipes on the market.  These Lansinoh Wipes were definitely one of the front runners when talking quality, clean up and smell.  Lansinoh Wipes are not of the perfume-y overpowering sweet smell variety, they are not completely unscented either.  They have a light scent that is a happy medium.  As far as quality is concerned they are amazing for babies with sensitive skin or aggravated diaper rash, and they dont stretch out crazy like when you pull them out of the package like some brands I know.  On the aspect of price they are on the higher end of the baby wipe spectrum and as far as I know there are no specific coupons for this item.  They do periodically go on sale at stores and they are readily available across the nation so maybe coupled with a Gift card and a percentage off coupon it would be worth taking the plunge !!**

Love Lansinoh clean and condition cloths

from Durham, NC

Comments about Lansinoh Clean & Condition Cloths:

I love the Lansinoh clean and condition cloths and I tell every new mom I meet about them. I really loved these when my daughter was a baby because she had very sensitive skin and couldn't use some of the other wipes on the market without getting diper rash. She never got diaper rash when I was using these wipes. They are a little more expensive then other wipes on the market, but they are worth it. They are not cold and wet like others and the material is soft like a cloth verses a wipe. Also, I felt like they picked up more than other wipes. They also feel great on your hands and don't leave them wet, but soft and smooth because of the lanoline in them. On a side note, they clean leather shoes ups very nicely as well. We love these and we also use them for our 11 month old son. Once you try them you won't want to go back to the other brands, but do try to stock up when you find a great price.

Lansinoh Wipes saved my son's derriere

from Walla Walla, WA

Comments about Lansinoh Clean & Condition Cloths:

When my now 16 MO son was born we tried LOTS of wipes. Scented, unscented, organic, natural, brand name, generic, you name it. I tried going cheap and I tried buying expensive. When I received a sample of these wipes and tried them, I LOVED them. I wasn't too happy about the price but since my son has sensitive skin and an almost constant diaper rash at the time, I bought them repeatedly. These cleared the rash up, are super soft, and only lightly scented. He also doesn't break out in a rash as often when I continue to use these. I buy them through Amazon's Subscribe and Save program now so they're a bit more affordable. But they're worth it for my son's comfort and derriere health. :)They are cloth like and work great for cleaning stuck on food from hands and faces. They don't contain alcohol and they don't sting.Each package is their own dispenser which works as well as can be expected. I have no more problems with them than with brand name plastic, refillable containers. You can pull out a small stack of them to use in a travel wipes container or simply slip an almost empty package in your purse. They package collapses with use so they don't take up a lot of space.I have found that they leave a lanolin film on plastic or other surfaces which makes them not so great for wiping off stroller trays or sippy cups.

Gentle, non-caustic smell, no diaper rash!

from Austin, TX

Comments about Lansinoh Clean & Condition Cloths:

I bought Lansinoh wipes afer using their lanolin.  I am exclusively breastfeeding, and the Lansinoh wipes work great.  They are effective - one wipe per change - and gentle - no diaper rash.  The package top closes so the next wipe doesn't dry out which I appreciate.