3.3

Lane Sofas

3.3

Terrible Quality and even worse Customer Service

Comments about Lane Sofas:

We purchased a Lane Sofa in August 2013, it began having problems within the first month with the padding under the material bunching up and moving around and many of the internal seams were ripped upon arrival although we didn't catch it until the delivery guys left so we had to file a warranty claim and the online vendor (not Lane) we purchased from sent someone to repair it. Over time every single piece of our 5 piece sectional recliner has a defect primarily around the padding and springs - it was very comfortable when new but now is so uncomfortable we are watching TV in our bed to avoid sitting on it. We've been trying since August 2014 to get it resolved - today is November 13 and still no word on whether or not they will fix their defective product. I highly recommend avoiding Lane Furniture like the plague they are to consumers!

Great sofa & loveseat!

Comments about Lane Sofas:

We purchased this only a few months ago. When they first brought it to our house I was a little worried because it seemed much bigger than the model in the store. It also seemed much more full than what I remembered the model being. Needless to say, initially I was less than pleased. But, within a few weeks, it became the most comfortable sofa ever. My husband, who is 6'2" says it is so comfy and his back no longer hurts when sitting. Myself, being only 5'5", also finds it so comfy.

Leather Sofa and Love seat

from Haubstadt, IN

Comments about Lane Sofas:

Well I have mixed feelings about my Lane Sofa and Love Seat.  We bought our set at a furniture store in Illinois.  It was a furniture warehouse called TimberLake which carries all kinds of different brands.  They didn't have exactly what we wanted on the floor so they ordered it.  We had priced checked several places in the city closest to us and this place beat them by far.  Any way...Our couches are a lovely camel color.  Very soft but durable leather.  Both of them have recliners which are even more comfortable.  I love being able to kick back when we watch movies.  We have owned them for 2007 and they are still just as beautiful as the day we bought them.  There is one thing I didn't like.  We had one arm on sofa that the leather was more the look of a leather bomber jacket.  It is the only place that looks like that.  I read online and on the tag that it is normal to have such areas when you are dealing with leather couches and they don't consider it to be a defect.  Other than that I believe these couches are holding their own with two very active children in the house.  Great buy!

My lane sofa is the most comfortable sofa I have ever owned!

from Dodge Center, MN

Comments about Lane Sofas:

I bought my Lane sofa seven years ago and it has been the best sofa I have ever had. This is also the first NEW sofa I have even owned. I was able to go with my mom and we were able to find it in the first store we went in to!  It is wide enough without being too deep and has the support that makes you want to nap on it or even spend the night there! It is a three cushion wide, skirted base, with rolled arms. My family fights to see who will get the couch when we watch movies and my daughters boy friends don't mind having to sleep there when they come to visit as they say it is the best sleep they get!  The covering is getting a little shabby but I hate to replace such a comfortable sofa so I may just recover it unless I can find another Lane this comfortable! The only thing I would change about this sofa is that the back cushions are sewn on and after awhile of people getting up off the sofa they started to come apart. I would go with detached back cushions next time.