3.7

3.7

Lancome Divine

from Denver, CO

Comments about Lancome Virtuose Black Carat Mascara:

This is a solid black mascara that goes on easily. It gives dramatic length and thickness, which I like. It can smudge by the end of the day if you touch your eyes, but that's probably true of any mascara.

Lancome Virtuose must be hyper-allegenic. I was worried about that because I can't wear their eyeshadows. However, I haven't had any problems with the Virtuose mascara irritating my eyes.

The curved brush can be a little awkward to use, in my opinion. I know it's meant to give more of a curve to the lashes, but I find it just makes it harder to reach the corner lashes. The mascara is nice and thick, though, and so sticks well to the brush.

The mascara lasts a long time after you've purchased it without going bad or even really running out. I've used the supposed one-week sample for a month. That's good that it's so long-lasting because this mascara is expensive. I find it best to purchase such products when they're doing a gift with purchase promotion.

Lancome Virtuose not as good as expected

from Mckinney, TX

Comments about Lancome Virtuose Black Carat Mascara:

I have used several Lancome Mascara's this one was just ok. I was expeccting more from it. Didn't lengthen or have the volume I need. I would spend less on a drug store brand instead of buying this again.

Lancome does it best with Divine Lasting Curves!

from Lake Grove, NY

Comments about Lancome Virtuose Black Carat Mascara:

This mascara is great! It provides great coverage, length, and volume! The color gives your eyes a dark, shadowed look. This mascara is perfect for deeper skin tones and people who are going for a dressy look.  There was not any clumping and it came off easily with make up remover!