Other Foundations:
Lancome
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H

Long lasting

I bought this Foundation at Ulta. I was so excited to try it. The Color I got the pigment is way too yellow for my skin tone. I tend to blend it with other foundations and get the right color. One thing I really don't like is that it does oxidized and makes your skin look darker than it really is. It is a little bit drying but it lasts all night long. After working a 12 hour shift my foundation stayed in place throughout the whole night.

Utica NY

pretty nice!

this foundation is really nice. it is easy to apply and feels good on my skin. it becomes a little too oily on my skin and sets in my creases.

CA

love it

it was great on my skin

chicago, il

Photoshop in a bottle

I was impressed with this foundation. It left my skin with smooth flawless natural look. Though I prefer a lighter coverage I still enjoyed wearing this because it was lightweight. It also blended well into the skin. It evened out skin tone and lasted all day.

Milford CT

true

So much beauty in a bottle

I have an extremely difficult time finding foundation that is light enough for my pale white skin. Also i like a full coverage and this foundation actually matches which i was so surprised and it covered my old acne scars. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality high performing foundation with any skintype.

Springfield, mo

true

the makeup for summer or florida

Living in fl, makeup slides off. This product used with a good primer lasts all day with little or no blotting. I use it for all day outings and it even survived swimming in the ocean and a pool. The best part is the color looks natural and feels so comfortable with no mask like feel. It's perfect.

USA

true

The long lasting foundation that you can use everyday

When first shopping for a foundation, Lancome was the first brand that I considered because it has consistently great products. Before I had this foundation, I would use their dual finish powder, but I wanted something with more coverage to cover up my acne without causing my face more damage. I had acne and this covered up the red blemishes and even my sun spot. This product provides full coverage and it does not look cakey or overdone. It is best applied with a foundation brush for even coverage that looks natural. It is also a matte foundation so you won't look oily or shiny. I don't think it can be worn alone however. It looks best when paired with one of their powder foundations on top to even everything out for a flawless finish. Depending on your level of activity, I really do think it could last 24 hours as advertised, but I don't think I've ever kept it on that long to test it out. What I do know is that is lasts all day for me and I don't have to reapply/touch up. Maybe I have to powder my nose once or twice but that might be just me since i have combination skin, both oily and dry. It also comes in a variety of shades so you should be able to find your perfect color match. The sales associates will be more than happy to give you a free sample or match a color to your face while you're there.

Anaheim, CA

Lancome Teint Idole Review

I'm a foundation junkie and so I've tried them all but I must say, that Lancomes Teint Idole is one of the best foundations I have ever come across. Because of years of sun exposure and free radicals, my face has become a road map full of sun spots, freckles, uneven skin-tone and broken capillaries in various places. Lancome's Teint Idole has been my saving grace because its light like a BB cream but has the attitude of a full coverage foundation. I'm not sure how something so light can cover so well but what I do know is that this foundation works and it stays on all day. As you get older, full-coverage foundations tend to cake on the face and it just doesn't look natural but this makes me feel as if I'm wearing nothing and my skin can actually breathe. I would recommend this foundation to anyone young or old.

El Dorado Hills, CA

true

Lancome is the Best of the Best!!!

I am a 54year od woman and haved used many,many different brands of foundations through my life but I must say this is the best by far! I use the Renergie Lift Makeup,it instantly gives my face a lift and a glow that I have never had with any other product! It's a little costly but believe me, it is worth every penny and one little squirt of the bottle does my whole face!!! I love the way my face looks with this on,even before I add eyeshadow,lipstick,etc.It's the Best!

Crawfordville, FL

love it

this is one of those products that hides under the radar, you never hear too much about it but its like a hidden treasure. This foundation is really good. It offers close to full coverage often times don't even need concealer unless im really broken out. When applied it goes on super smoooth and blends easily. Its somewhere in between a natural and dewy finish. Definitely not matte. Which is why i would recommend this as a winter foundation for those with oily skin. If your skin is dry it does offer some moisturization. That is a con for this product it doesnt do much to control oil. The foundation has a wide array of colors so you'll be sure to find one that suits your skin tone. The foundation is pretty expensive but its the base for all your other makeup so im willing to pay that price for it.

Haverhill, MA