Other Foundations:
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H

Pros

Cons

So much beauty in a bottle

from springfield, mo

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
  • Easy To Apply
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Good Pigmentation
  • Lightweight
  • Long-Lasting
  • Matte Finish
  • Noncomodegenic

Cons

• Acne-Prone or Oily Skin
    • Full Coverage
    • Normal Skin
    • Sensitive Skin

Comments about Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H:

I have an extremely difficult time finding foundation that is light enough for my pale white skin. Also i like a full coverage and this foundation actually matches which i was so surprised and it covered my old acne scars. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality high performing foundation with any skintype.

• Skin Tone:
    • Fair

the makeup for summer or florida

Comments about Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H:

Living in fl, makeup slides off. This product used with a good primer lasts all day with little or no blotting. I use it for all day outings and it even survived swimming in the ocean and a pool. The best part is the color looks natural and feels so comfortable with no mask like feel. It's perfect.

The long lasting foundation that you can use everyday

from Anaheim, CA

Comments about Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H:

When first shopping for a foundation, Lancome was the first brand that I considered because it has consistently great products. Before I had this foundation, I would use their dual finish powder, but I wanted something with more coverage to cover up my acne without causing my face more damage. I had acne and this covered up the red blemishes and even my sun spot. This product provides full coverage and it does not look cakey or overdone. It is best applied with a foundation brush for even coverage that looks natural. It is also a matte foundation so you won't look oily or shiny. I don't think it can be worn alone however. It looks best when paired with one of their powder foundations on top to even everything out for a flawless finish. Depending on your level of activity, I really do think it could last 24 hours as advertised, but I don't think I've ever kept it on that long to test it out. What I do know is that is lasts all day for me and I don't have to reapply/touch up. Maybe I have to powder my nose once or twice but that might be just me since i have combination skin, both oily and dry. It also comes in a variety of shades so you should be able to find your perfect color match. The sales associates will be more than happy to give you a free sample or match a color to your face while you're there.

Lancome Teint Idole Review

from El Dorado Hills, CA

Comments about Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H:

I'm a foundation junkie and so I've tried them all but I must say, that Lancomes Teint Idole is one of the best foundations I have ever come across. Because of years of sun exposure and free radicals, my face has become a road map full of sun spots, freckles, uneven skin-tone and broken capillaries in various places. Lancome's Teint Idole has been my saving grace because its light like a BB cream but has the attitude of a full coverage foundation. I'm not sure how something so light can cover so well but what I do know is that this foundation works and it stays on all day. As you get older, full-coverage foundations tend to cake on the face and it just doesn't look natural but this makes me feel as if I'm wearing nothing and my skin can actually breathe. I would recommend this foundation to anyone young or old.

Lancome is the Best of the Best!!!

from Crawfordville, FL

Comments about Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H:

I am a 54year od woman and haved used many,many different brands of foundations through my life but I must say this is the best by far! I use the Renergie Lift Makeup,it instantly gives my face a lift and a glow that I have never had with any other product! It's a little costly but believe me, it is worth every penny and one little squirt of the bottle does my whole face!!! I love the way my face looks with this on,even before I add eyeshadow,lipstick,etc.It's the Best!

love it

from Haverhill, MA

Comments about Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H:

this is one of those products that hides under the radar, you never hear too much about it but its like a hidden treasure. This foundation is really good. It offers close to full coverage often times don't even need concealer unless im really broken out. When applied it goes on super smoooth and blends easily. Its somewhere in between a natural and dewy finish. Definitely not matte. Which is why i would recommend this as a winter foundation for those with oily skin. If your skin is dry it does offer some moisturization. That is a con for this product it doesnt do much to control oil. The foundation has a wide array of colors so you'll be sure to find one that suits your skin tone. The foundation is pretty expensive but its the base for all your other makeup so im willing to pay that price for it.

I love Lancome Teint Idole!

from Cambridge, MA

Comments about Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H:

I love Lancome Teint Idole!  I have a sensativity to make up and usually get headaches when I wear it.  One day I borrowed my sisters Lancome Teint Idole and noticed that when I use it, I do not get a headache like I do with other make up.  That sold me and I have been buying it ever sense!!  I only have to apply it once in the morning and it will last all day.  It feels really good and is obviously high quality makeup.  The only thing I do not like about Lancome Teint Idole is how expensive it is.  I do usually make it last quite a while but I do not wear makeup that often.  One of the things I do to make it less expensive is I buy it when a department store is giving out Lancome giftbags when you purchase a certain amount of Lancome makeup.  I buy Lancome Teint Idole along with Lancome Effacernes  Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer.  I really like and trust the Lancome company and would recommend their makeup to my friends.

Lancome Teint Idole makes skin look radiant

from Miami, FL

Comments about Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H:

Lancome Teinte Idole is one of the best makeups I have tried but of course with  a name like Lancome why not I know it's expensive but its worth every dime and we women love to put on foundation that makes us look younger, fresher, and natural looking  this product those all of that and more.

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra

from Chesapeake, VA

Comments about Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H:

I've been using this foundation for over a year and I am totally satified with my choice.Lancome Teint Idole is good for all ages.It's very light yet providing good coverage without clogging your pores.Being oil-free it can be worn even in very humid climates.It is very easy to apply giving your skin a natural look and it stays put for long hours.It's a great buy!

Great coverage for combination skin.

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H:

Admittedly, the BONUS OFFERS drew me to Lancome. But the quality products kept me there.

Middle aged with combination skin (dry, with occasional acne. AAAK!) I sought the help of the nice ladies behind the department store makeup counters.  Consistently, over the years, I was pointed toward this foundation by Lancome.  It's good for skin that's not at its best. It gives thorough coverage of the less than perfect surfaces without looking thick, like pancake.  I like 'natural.'  It gives 'natural.'

Despite what the upscale cosmetic companies try to sell, I'm not buying a lengthy, involved, expensive skin care ritual. Soap & water, maybe some astringent, a drug store moisturizer and base. Mascara. Lip gloss and  Bam!  Out the door.  If I have someplace special to go, I'll add blush, eye shadow and lip color.  But, with the free goodie bags that Lancome periodically offers, I never have to pay for those products!

Also, I find Lancome's Tient Idole base comes in a shade that matches my complexion. For some reason, Clinique and Clarins can't seem to match my skin tone.

And...the big ta da.  Lancome does not test and never has tested on animals!  :-)