Other Foundations:
Lancome
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H

Top fave foundation.

One of my top favorite foundations that I think is worth the extra money. Full coverage that lasts all day and does not break up, slide around or off. It blends beautifully, does not settle in any little creases. My favorite thing is that there is a HUGE shade range with undertones. The one thing I do recommend is a good primer. It is a little more of a matte finish than I am use to so I use a dewy setting spray.

Tennessee

Amazing

I love the coverage of this foundation and that it feels weightless.

Yorktown, va.

Long lasting

I bought this Foundation at Ulta. I was so excited to try it. The Color I got the pigment is way too yellow for my skin tone. I tend to blend it with other foundations and get the right color. One thing I really don't like is that it does oxidized and makes your skin look darker than it really is. It is a little bit drying but it lasts all night long. After working a 12 hour shift my foundation stayed in place throughout the whole night.

Utica NY

pretty nice!

this foundation is really nice. it is easy to apply and feels good on my skin. it becomes a little too oily on my skin and sets in my creases.

CA

love it

it was great on my skin

chicago, il

Photoshop in a bottle

I was impressed with this foundation. It left my skin with smooth flawless natural look. Though I prefer a lighter coverage I still enjoyed wearing this because it was lightweight. It also blended well into the skin. It evened out skin tone and lasted all day.

Milford CT

true

So much beauty in a bottle

I have an extremely difficult time finding foundation that is light enough for my pale white skin. Also i like a full coverage and this foundation actually matches which i was so surprised and it covered my old acne scars. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality high performing foundation with any skintype.

Springfield, mo

true

the makeup for summer or florida

Living in fl, makeup slides off. This product used with a good primer lasts all day with little or no blotting. I use it for all day outings and it even survived swimming in the ocean and a pool. The best part is the color looks natural and feels so comfortable with no mask like feel. It's perfect.

USA

true

The long lasting foundation that you can use everyday

When first shopping for a foundation, Lancome was the first brand that I considered because it has consistently great products. Before I had this foundation, I would use their dual finish powder, but I wanted something with more coverage to cover up my acne without causing my face more damage. I had acne and this covered up the red blemishes and even my sun spot. This product provides full coverage and it does not look cakey or overdone. It is best applied with a foundation brush for even coverage that looks natural. It is also a matte foundation so you won't look oily or shiny. I don't think it can be worn alone however. It looks best when paired with one of their powder foundations on top to even everything out for a flawless finish. Depending on your level of activity, I really do think it could last 24 hours as advertised, but I don't think I've ever kept it on that long to test it out. What I do know is that is lasts all day for me and I don't have to reapply/touch up. Maybe I have to powder my nose once or twice but that might be just me since i have combination skin, both oily and dry. It also comes in a variety of shades so you should be able to find your perfect color match. The sales associates will be more than happy to give you a free sample or match a color to your face while you're there.

Anaheim, CA

Lancome Teint Idole Review

I'm a foundation junkie and so I've tried them all but I must say, that Lancomes Teint Idole is one of the best foundations I have ever come across. Because of years of sun exposure and free radicals, my face has become a road map full of sun spots, freckles, uneven skin-tone and broken capillaries in various places. Lancome's Teint Idole has been my saving grace because its light like a BB cream but has the attitude of a full coverage foundation. I'm not sure how something so light can cover so well but what I do know is that this foundation works and it stays on all day. As you get older, full-coverage foundations tend to cake on the face and it just doesn't look natural but this makes me feel as if I'm wearing nothing and my skin can actually breathe. I would recommend this foundation to anyone young or old.

El Dorado Hills, CA