4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Lancome Firming Day Cream is marvelous.

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Lancome Renergie Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Day Cream:

Lancome Renergie Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Day Cream is marvelous. This is the kind of cream you want to use if you want a youthful look. It is so easy to apply and it feels like silk. This cream works best under the eye area and if you have wrinkles. You will notice firmer skin right away. It has staying power too. Your eyes will look firmer, until your next application. I would say every 8 hours. I use this once or twice a day, depending on how long the business day is. It fades wrinkles a little if you have them. I fortunately, don’t have very many at all. If you have a lot of wrinkles it might help you. This cream will not clog your pores. I think this anti-wrinkle and firming cream will work on “all skin types”. This cream has a lot of ingredients that are good for the skin. The smell of the cream is faint, but smells “fresh and clean”. I think this cream is pretty effective. It comes in a lovely small container. You don’t get that much, but it should last you a couple of months. The texture isn’t oily, so it will work on oily skin as well. This is a very pricey product. The best time to buy this is when there is a “gift with purchase”. If you do that, then the price is reasonable. I give “Lancome Renergie Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Day Cream” an “8” on a scale of “1-10”, so I recommend it.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Facial firming cream that evens skin color.

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Lancome Renergie Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Day Cream:

This is such a great product, I just wish there products weren't so expensive. It firms, moisturizes, reduces discolorations, brown spots and evens out complexion. I've noticed a difference and it's great! It even lightens dark areas around eyes. (mine are on the inside of the lid by tear ducts).

Absorption
Totslly absorbs into the skin in less than a minute.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Never happened yet and don't see that it will.

Excellent! Does what it says!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Lancome Renergie is the cadillac of skin creams

from Hot Springs, VA

Comments about Lancome Renergie Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Day Cream:

I purchased this product over a year ago and today used the last portion of it.  I will not lie to you it is very expensive but so luxurious to use.  The cream is high quality so a little goes forever.  I love the way it felt on my face however if you use too much it will clop up on the skin.  I noticed it had a subtle scent which is good for allergy  sufferers.  It does firm the skin but it is subtle and it does help reduce the appearance of wrinkles with daily use, good product but pricey in comparasion to store brands.  It did make me feel like I was doing something good for my skin however I do like a lot of regular brands as much and find that you can find a good product for half its price.  I am firm believer in ingedients so I tend to stick to all natural ingredients but their shelf life is not as long as this one. I will say that if you catch specials like the free gifts they give sometimes at the counters makes it more affordable and worth the purchase to try the free gift specials they run sometimes.

R?nergie Cream Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Treatment Fantastic!

from Palm Springs, CA

Comments about Lancome Renergie Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Day Cream:

My mom has been using this for many years, her skin is so smooth and silky, very few wrinkles ( she is in her 90's but her skin looks much younger, people are always asking how old is she, and I say 90+ and they say your kidding) She was an avid golfer when younger but her skin is still smooth and very few wrinkles. We give all the credit to this product

She introduced me to this product so when they say Mothers know best this is so true in this case, she gave me some for Christmas, and I gave it a try and am now a avid user of the Renergie  Cream    I started using it and am already seeing a difference, the skin is smoother and feels so good, And there seem to be fewer wrinkles. It's easy on sensitive skin too.

The scent is pleasant and it just glides on.  I am able to go without much make up now, which I love!  I hate that made up feeling that some products give you.  Renergie is my favorite moisturizer of all time, I am sold on this product, and I will be using it for years to come...

Absorption
no messy greasy feel

Doesn't Clog Pores
feel clean after use, doesn't clog pores

People are always saying skin is outstanding!