Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Lancome Progres Eye Cream

Best Eye Cream on the market

from Richmond, VA

Comments about Lancome Progres Eye Cream:

This Lancome Progres Eye Cream is the best eye cream that I have ever used.

I have tried just a lot of different eye creams and Lancome Progres Eye Cream is the one that really works well.

Progres doesn't irritate my eyes, and yet it's super hydrating, & very concentrated.

I have used Lancome Progress Eye Cream for about 25 years.

People think I'm a lot younger than I actually am because I don't have any lines or wrinkles around my eyes.

I use Lancome Progres Eye Cream in the mornings after I cleanse by face & at nights before going to bed.  Actually, just a little dab goes a long ways.

I highly recommend Lancome Progres Eye Cream to everyone.

If you watch for the Lancome promotional sales, you can buy Lancome Progress Eye Cream and get many other free products with your purchase.

You can also purchase this in the store as well when they are running promotions and get free Lancome products with your purchase.

Awesome eye cream!

from Dover, DE

Comments about Lancome Progres Eye Cream:

I tried this product based on the first review. Lancome Progres eye cream is very thick, moisturizing and it doesn't irritate my eyes. A little goes a long way. I'm 45 years old and my eyes actually look younger, less wrinkles and concealor goes on smoothly. I have no more bags under my eyes and the dark circles have lightened a bit. I have "racoon eyes" so I don't think any product will actually diminish them completely. It's cheaper to buy Lancome Progres on ebay. Still, it's worth every penny if I had to buy it elsewhere. My thanks to Patty Ü

A gentle moisturizer.

from Beverly Hills, FL

Comments about Lancome Progres Eye Cream:

Lancome Progres Eye Cream is very gentle, which is important for the skin around the eyes.  It isn't greasy which is also very nice.  The only problem is that it is pricey.  I have tried other products that work as well but are less expensive because I wasn't paying for the Lancome name.

Best eye cream for over 50

from Lincoln, NE

Comments about Lancome Progres Eye Cream:

I am writing about Lancome's Progres Eye Cream because, after trying many, many other eye creams, I keep going back to this one.  I am 55 years old and this is the most emollient eye cream I have found for that dry, wrinkled area around the eye.  Even though it is very moisterizing, I don't find that it makes my makeup smear.

Great product , noticeable results

from Lakewood, OH

Comments about Lancome Progres Eye Cream:

This product is great for fine lines, while it doesn't compare to plastic surgery I noticed lines were diminished greatly in four weeks of using!  Recommend all of Lancome's products!!!!!!!!!  Lancome has great products for reasonable prices and easy to find anywhere I have tried!