4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

I love Lancome Juicy Tubes Ultra Shiny Lip Gloss

I had recieved as a easter basket stuffer a Lancome Juicy tubes Ultra shiny lip gloss. I am in LOVE. I am the type of person who loves makeup lol I admit I am a make up junkie and I love lip glosses that are shiny and stays put.

I have wore this lipgloss everyday since I recieved it and not only is it shiny but feels so good on my lips. It goes on smooth and easy not gloopy and sticky. Plus it last throughout the day.  Lancone Juicy Tubes Ultra Shiny Lip Gloss has so many cool shades to choose from and they are all great.

I would highly recommend this product as a gift or just because you feel like something new. There are so many shades to choose from to suit all your moods and styles. The gloss is so lightweight and easy to apply.

It stands out from other lipglosses on the market and last longer on lips. It is a bit pricey but worth the expense compared to what is currently selling. Plus you can order it online through there site and they are always offering discounts or specials.

Smells so good you'll want to take a taste

I have really enjoyed using these lancome juicy tubes. First of all they smell fantastic you really will want to take a taste. Very high quality product from a trusted brand. This goes well by itself or over lipstick. It makes your lips feel flirty and fun. And gives them a very high gloss look. If you have long hair and go out on a windy day you will spend the whole day trying to pick the hair off your lips. Or if you bend over and have long hair most likely your hair will stick to your lips also. It is kind of a sticky chapstick/gloss, but it glides on easily not like some of those chapsticks/gloss that is hard to get on. It is kind of on the pricey side. I feel as though it is a good product has some good points and bad points, but feel as though there are other products that are comparable to this one that are much more budget friendly. Although if you have some lancome products that are a must have you can score this item as one of your free samples everyonce in a while.

High shine product

Comments about Lancome Juicy Tubes - All Shades:

This high shine lip gloss glazes over lips giving then a hyper-hydrated looking sheen. When I bought this product, I thought it was pretty expensive for a lip gloss, but it turned out to be worth it. Unlike most lip glosses, this one doesn't turn lips gritty or bumpy, and it makes and keeps lips smooth and shiny all day long. It adds an instant pop of color to the lips all the while keeping them hydrated and beautiful. I use this lip gloss almost every day and it is relatively long lasting. As long as I don't eat or drink, this product doesn't wear off at all. When I do consume something, only a little bit of product comes off, which is expected with any lip product. This is a high quality lip gloss that I am in love with. It also has a rainbow of colors, that will complement any complexion, whether it is warm, cool, or neutral. Also, there are all sorts of vibrant colors and plenty of natural and nude shades. This lip gloss is really perfect for anyone, and is really a hit.

High shine gloss with extra sticky consistency.

from Monticello, IL

Comments about Lancome Juicy Tubes - All Shades:

I have never purchased this, it usually comes in the gift with purchase and that is how I have always gotten it. I think it has a good smell/taste and it comes in a wide variety of colors. I also think it stays on well and is nice over a lipstick. That being said, I would not purchase it because A) it is too expensive for an average lip gloss and B) it is super sticky. I feel like I have Elmers glue on my lips.

Juicy tubes a little too juicy and sticky for my lips

from Houston, TX

Comments about Lancome Juicy Tubes - All Shades:

I really wanted to be impressed with the Lancome Juicy Tubes. After all, it's Lancome and some of their skin care products really do work at making my skin look younger, softer and firmer.

Lancome Juicy Tubes come in a variety of different colors (good). The slanted edged applicator doesn't "squirt" (again good). But the smell, oh the smell was quite medicinal. I really can't place it. It was also very, very sticky on my lips. I was spending the day at the beach and just wanted a nice gloss on my lips but I was afraid my hair would be sticking to my lips. Not exactly a great photo shot.

The stickiness is what really bothered me. It's right there on your lips. And since the scent was not pleasant either I decided to loose this tube and head back to my Burts Bees. After all it's all natural and my lips love it.

perfect gloss

from Mooresville, NC

Comments about Lancome Juicy Tubes - All Shades:

By far the best gloss I have ever used!  Stays put and has awesome colors!  The product is well worth the price.  I wouldn't switch.  The just the right amount of color.  I prefer a natural look and this gloss is pleasantly sheer and shiny, but not too shiny.  I have recommended this to many of my friends, who also loved it.

This is nice lipgloss

from Vancouver, WA

Comments about Lancome Juicy Tubes - All Shades:

I don't wear lipstick so I try a lot of different lip glosses. This kind is very easy to apply and stays on the lips for an okay amount of time. It also has a nice taste. I like to keep this lipgloss on hand, it is not my most favorite, but pretty close. Good product. Look on-line to find better prices than the department stores.

Fun colors that stay with you for hours.

from Waco, TX

Comments about Lancome Juicy Tubes - All Shades:

Though these glosses are a little pricey, the hype isn't for nothing.  Juicy tubes come in really fun, young colors and are so pretty on.  They are super shiny and bright (they have a lot of color to them if you aren't using the clear gloss) and the color stains your lips so after the shine wears off you don't have naked lips.  Sometimes I put it on and wipe most off just so I can have natural looking pink lips all day.  They are a little thick and sticky when first applied because they are so shiny, but it really has never bothered me.  Juicy tubes just give you sexy, magazine lips so if you want to splurge on a beauty product, this is the one!

I love Lancome Juicy Tubes Ultra Shiny Lip Gloss

from Jackson Heights, NY

Comments about Lancome Juicy Tubes - All Shades:

Lancome Juicy Tubes, Sticky, Pircey, average!

Comments about Lancome Juicy Tubes - All Shades:

I recieved this product as a sample with a recent order from Lancome.com in the color "Touched By Light". To me This product was nothing special just same old same old, let me tell you why ;

Cons -

1. STICKY - Yuck! All of us ladies pretty much agree that sticky lip gloss is THE WORST! In the wind your hair gets stuck in your lips so to prevent it your seen holding your hand over your mouth.

2. Pricey - Seriously they are charging way over the price this product is worth! Go to the drugstore and buy maybelline or loreal and you'll get a better lip gloss.

Pros -

1. Large color selection - I will say I love that there is a big color selection for this product!

2. Shimmery - I like that this lip gloss is shimmery, great for halloween and stuff like that!

Over-all don't waste the money, Go to the drugstore and get better quality.

Lancome Juicy Tubes are Awesome!

from Roseville, CA

Comments about Lancome Juicy Tubes - All Shades:

I love Lancome Juicy Tubes. They smell, taste and glide on just the right gloss and colors.

Fantastic and well worth the price. I got my first tube free with a Seventeen magazine promo and have used them ever since.

Smells so good you'll want to take a taste