Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Night Creams
Lancome

Lovely and Lightweigt Moisturizer, Perfect for Summer

Cons

Comments about Lancome High Resolution Night Refill-3X Triple Action Renewal Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream:

On days when I plan to be out in the sun a lot I like to use this moisturizer (despite the fact that it is meant to be used at night) because it offers SPF protection and has additional vitamins to boost the health of skin. The product absorbs very quickly, although it does have a slightly greasy feel due to the built-in sunscreen. However, I've never had any problems with breakouts or pimples due to using this product and after a few minutes in the heat, the greasy feel tends to take a backseat to the other discomforts of summer. The smell of the product is very nice, a bit perfume-y as other reviewers have noted, but I don't find it too strong and it's rather pleasant in the early mornings. While I don't use this moisturizer as an anti-wrinkle cream, I've found that it leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished and its effects last for an entire day in the sun and well into the evening. It is also lightweight enough to be worn under makeup without clogging the pores. I received this as part of a gift set with a Lancome purchase, but I plan on buying a full-size jar once this one runs out.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Lancome is a pretty good product.

Cons

My daughter gave me a sample of this product and at first, I was a little skeptical. I thought, "Oh, boy, another face product claiming miracles" So I set aside my regular product and decided to give it a try.

It is a little too perfumy for me, but I thought I would give it a shot. It did go on quite smoothly and absorbed quickly into my dry skin. Other products do the same thing but lose effectiveness after about an hour. However, this product did seem to keep my skin soft and moist for several hours. I put it on in the early evening, watched a little tv, and then went to bed. In the morning, my skin still felt soft and moist. So I was impressed with this little sample. I was shocked, however, at the price. It is very expensive. I have found other products that work as well at half the price.

Absorption
              It did absorb very quickly. Almost too quickly. I felt like I needed to put a little more on.

Doesn't Clog Pores
              I did not find this to be a problem.

This product is pretty effective.

not impressive

For the amount of money I paid, I was not that impressed with this product. To begin with, it came without a pump so twisting the top to open the product was a no - go. Plus I found that it left my skin quite oily after use. I even broke out a few times while I was using this product, which stopped once I stopped using the cream.