Other Self Tanners & Bronzers:

Lancome Flash Bronzer Tinted Self-Tanning Body Gel

Pros

Cons

• Longevity:

This is really expensive, so only use for special ocassions!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Lancome Flash Bronzer Tinted Self-Tanning Body Gel:

I really wish I could purchase Lancome Flash Bronzer Tinted Self-Tanning Body Gel all the time, but unfortunately, it just costs too much. My mom actually purchased the bottle of this that I had. I used it during the winter months and I did not use it every day, so I could make it last. This self tanning product actually smells pretty good which is very different from almost every other self tanner I have tried. I like this scent because it does not make me smell like I am using a self tanner. Also, it works really fast. I noticed by the next morning that my skin was darker than it had been before I put this on. Other self tanning products usually take about a week before I notice an actual difference. The Lancome self tanner also did not dye my hands. I always remember to wash them after applying the product, but sometimes washing does not even work. I was really happy to see that this product did not turn my hands orange. The color I got from this product was also really nice. It was even, which was something I have been looking for. It was not too dark and looked pretty natural. I would recommend this product if you can afford it. It is one of the best I have tried.

Enduring Tan, Quality Product, Easy, Non-Greasy Application

Comments about Lancome Flash Bronzer Tinted Self-Tanning Body Gel:

Self-tanner is great, even for people with naturally brown/tan skin because it can even out the color of your complexion, mask the appearance of cellulite, and it helps your body look toned and fit. I received a sample of Lancome's Flash Bronzer as part of a party favor at a bridal shower and I was skeptical about using the product as part of my regular routine, but after using the sample, I immediately went out and purchased a full-size product. While the tanner is a somewhat more expensive than the average drugstore brands, it makes up for that price in terms of quality. First of all, Lancome's tanner gives a natural, soft tan that doesn't gleam with the typical fake-orange of cheaper products. Secondly, the product is incredibly light weight, so a tube will last for some time because the gel is quite viscous and a small amount can cover a lot of skin. Finally, while you should wait a few minutes for the skin to fully absorb the product after application, once it's dry, it stays absorbed and doesn't leave behind awkward stains on clothing and furniture. The smell of the product is also very pleasant and light so you won't reek of chemicals during the hot summer.

Pleasant and light, smells like very subtle sunscreen lotion.

• Longevity:

To be so expensive, this was not a good product.

from West Virginia

Comments about Lancome Flash Bronzer Tinted Self-Tanning Body Gel:

I had read such good reviews on this product and after some tough decisions, I decided to go ahead and splurge on this. It was not worth it. I have tried numerous self tanning products and this one fell into the same category as many others. Tragic.

This gel goes on a bit goopy first of all. It doesn't smooth in or blend well and it smells terrible. I wasn't happy with my purchase decision at all. I knew I didn't like the texture or smell immediately but I thought I might like the color. I did not. The bronzing effect of this turned me orange and not a natural brown color. The DHA or whatever the chemical is was not natural looking in anyway. I actually cried because this left me so streaked and unnatural looking. I had somewhere important to be and tried to cover as much of myself as possible but even my face and ears and neck were a bit blotchy and streaked. It was just a terrible buy. I have used much cheaper products that did a much better job.

It left me blotchy and streaked. It smelled terrible, it didn't go on smoothly or evenly, and it was an unpleasant experience overall.

Ease of Application
It went on goopy and didn't smooth out evenly. I wouldn't recommend it.

It didn't smell very good at all.

Longevity
I was stained for over a week. I was very unhappy.

• Longevity:

Tanner that works really well!

from Cayce, SC

Comments about Lancome Flash Bronzer Tinted Self-Tanning Body Gel:

I got this stuff online because I got free shipping and a cool Bonus makeup gift, AND because I was willing to try a new tanner.  I read the reviews, and everyone seemed to like it.  So, I got a bottle.  It was a little on the high side, but what can you say, it worked!

First of all, the scent.  It does NOT have that yucky tanner scent that cheaper brands have.  Not sure how to describe it, but if you smell it on someone, you know they are using a tanner product!  This has a nice sort of fruity scent.

Second of all, the tan.  I'm very fair, so I am super conscious about looking so pale during the summer.  I used this, and was a little nervous.  It didn't happen right away.  In fact, I think it took over night.  But, in the morning, I had a really nice color to me.  It looked nice and even and I had a nice glo.  The cost of this product prevents me from using it daily during the summer, but when it's a special occasion, I DO SPLURGE!

Best I've ever used!!!

from Frisco, TX

Comments about Lancome Flash Bronzer Tinted Self-Tanning Body Gel:

This is the best sunless tanning product I have ever used.  I costs a bit more than drug store products, but is worth every cent.  I am very fair skinned and do not tan at all.  With this product I have a healthy, natural looking tan.  The product is easy to apply evenly.  I have never had a problem with streaking that is so common with other products of this type.  It lasts about 5 days.  Unlike other sunless tanners, it does not have an unpleasant odor.  Highly recommend.

Long Lasting Tan

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Lancome Flash Bronzer Tinted Self-Tanning Body Gel:

I love self tanners because they give you a great looking tan without all the hard work of laying in the sun for hours and you don't risk skin cancer.  I was a little scared at the price of this self tanner, but it sounded like a high quality product and I trust the makers of Lancome so I thought I would give it a try.  What I loved about this product is that it is perfect for even the palest skin tones (like mine) and gives you a soft and subtle glow all year round.  I like using this product in the winter so that I look tan even when I can't go sunbathing.  This product doesn't streak and the tan lasted a long time.  It is expensive, but you don't have to keep reapplying the product for a change in color, because it works with just one coat.  This gives you a natural looking tan and has great results.

This tan will last

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Lancome Flash Bronzer Tinted Self-Tanning Body Gel:

Lancome has the best self-tanning products I've ever tried, and I have tried a lot! There prices are pretty average too, except their products work a billion times better than most other brands! I know good self-tanners that actually last and have a natural looking color for your skin are hard to find, so don't keep searching, because Lancome is your solution!