Other Mascaras:

Lancome Definicils Precious Cells Mascara

Horrible Brush

from Layton, UT

Comments about Lancome Definicils Precious Cells Mascara:

The brush on this mascara is aweful! I like the formula and I love the brush on the original definicils, but this brush is the worst. It clumps and makes it impossible to seperate. I was really disappointed in this version of definicils.

Lancome Definicils Mascara defines the eyelash

from South Jordan, UT

Comments about Lancome Definicils Precious Cells Mascara:

Lancome Definicils Mascara gives the eyelash much more definition then previous mascaras.  The mascara goes on evenly and seems to catch each eye lash, so second and third coats of mascara are not needed.  The mascara seems as dark as it needs to be but it also has a shine or some type of shine to it.  I have used Lancome products for over twenty years, but this mascara is the one I buy time and time again.  The brush is longer which seems to help define the eye lash more as the mascara is being applied.  It also stays on the eye lash better and longer then previous mascaras.  I like the fact that it does not clump when being applied, but goes on evenly and smoothly.  I have had a couple of people ask if I have had eye lash extentions, but I think its due to the fact that the mascara goes on smooth, captures eye lashes seperatly and has a bit of a shine.  I would recommend this product to friends and family.

This mascara brush is fantastic

from Morristown, TN

Pros

Cons

Comments about Lancome Definicils Precious Cells Mascara:

**Lancome 'Definicils Precious Cells' Mascara is fantastic. Lancome has out done themselves with this mascara. The brush is the best mascara brush I have ever used. It is sturdy and long with a slender tip for precision work. I notice that my lashes look incredible after only one coat (which seemed almost impossible until now). I am a mascara junkie, applying coat after to coat to get the look I want. I have never owned a mascara that allowed me to save so much time with application. My lashes looked long and glamorous with this mascara. I would recommend it to anyone, from the fairest blondes and red heads, to the darkest brunettes and chestnut's.  The brush also does a fantastic job of seperating lashes, each individual lash is coated in seconds. This lets my eyes pop without having to lay on thick eye liner in addition to mascara. All in all I would have to give this mascara five stars, the only thing negative is the high price. However, for a product this good, I don't mind to spend the extra dough.**