Other Lips:

Lancome Color Fever Lipstick - All Shades

One of the Best Lipsticks Lancome Ever Developed

from Podunk, NY

Comments about Lancome Color Fever Lipstick - All Shades:

There was a time when I had a huge collection of Lancome lipstick. I am talking a LOT of them in a wide variety of colors. Then one day I realized how much I hated the taste of them and I gave them all away.

Not too long ago, I ended up with a collection of five of their newer lipstick colors called Color Fever.

**Product Details**

My Color Fever Lipsticks all came in silver tubes which have a see through color window in the front which reflect the color inside. The texture is very nice- moisturizing yet lightweight. Depending on the color in question, the opaqueness goes from semi-opaque to opaque. There is a slight odor which borders on annoying but it is not as bad as it used to be with Lancome.

**Product Performance**

I have really enjoyed wearing all of the Color Fever Colors of lipstick. My favorites are Lancome Rosebud and Rose Defile. Rosebud is shimmery and Rose Defile is more of a cream style. They are moisturizing, stay on quite well, and don't leave my lips feeling parched in a few hours like most lipsticks do.

I am pleasantly surprised by how nice these lipsticks are compared to the former Lancome lipsticks in various finishes that I gave away not too long ago.

**The Bottom Line**

Lancome Color Fever Lipsticks are really really nice. Although they have a scent which does permeate my mouth sometimes and is slightly annoying, for the most part they are really nice quality and very wearable. The colors are very pigmented and coverage goes from semi-opaque to opaque.

This lipstick is moisturizing no matter what the color and I don't find my lips peeling excessively like with some other colors. I got my collection from the Lancome counter at a special price, so I am not sure of the current situation.

Cant help but notice my sexy lips huh? I know they look good...

from In the sun, FL

Comments about Lancome Color Fever Lipstick - All Shades:

I had a dear friend send me a gift package of things that she thought I would like, in this package among many other things was Lancome, Color Fever Lipsticks, in shades of Bordeaux & Fashion Crave Framboise.

I am not a big lipstick person, till I got those beautiful, creamy shades of red. The lipstick goes on so creamy, not waxy or sticky. Made my lips beautiful! They were bolder colors that I normally wear, usually I am a lip gloss girl. My husband was the first to notice, he liked! My sister and mom loved it on me, said it fit my skin color perfect.

I am in love with the colors, the Bordeaux is a rich, devilish red, that has this beautiful shine to it, not glossy, but deep and sensual.

The Fashion Crave Framboise is more of a pink , that is flirty and fun. Both are beautiful and goes on soft and smooth, no bleeding or smears.

Thanks agian Twin. I feel beautiful!

Beautiful Lipstick Color

from Belcher, KY

Comments about Lancome Color Fever Lipstick - All Shades:

I originally got this awesome lipstick as a sample gift with purchase from a blush order. It is called Lancome Color Fever- Fashion Crave.  This is the best lipstick! I love this color. I can wear it anytime, anywhere and look more finished than I did with other lipsticks.

It is a true raspberry pink that is rich in color. I can wear it all day without re-applying until after lunch. That's truly amazing for any lipstick really.

It's a bit pricy but I would definitely order it if you are looking for a good quality lipstick in a universal pink color that won't go out of style, then try this one.

It also doesn't dry my lips out which is nice and happens with a lot of lipsticks.

Lancome is a great brand and they run some really good GWP deals online and usually free shipping too. I use a site called MyPoints when ordering Lancome and I get a points bonus to use toward future gift cards and purchases!

It makes your world colorful

from Frederick, MD

Comments about Lancome Color Fever Lipstick - All Shades:

Lancome has got all beautiful products with them. The best of them are the lipstick and their mascara. Its has got a gold color lipstick which you never beleive it to be gold. Thhts.during nigat actually brightens your glow especially

I Love Lancome Color Fever lipstick

from Brick, NJ

Comments about Lancome Color Fever Lipstick - All Shades:

I wear almost all Lancome beauty products.  The Lancome Color Fever Lipstick is my favorite summertime lipstick product.  It goes on so creamy and smooth, and lasts a long time.  However, it does come off on glassware and whenever you kiss someone.  So depending on how much kissing you do~that will depend on how long it will last!!