Other Eyeshadows:

Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Quad Eyeshadow

Nice!

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Quad Eyeshadow:

This review is for Lancome eyeshadow.  I, myself,  have never been one to buy expensive eyeshadow like Lancome.  I have always used generic, drugstore brands  like Cover Girl, Maybelline, NYC, Rimmel, ELF, and Wet and Wild; but, the drugstore brands would just not stay on for the entire, eight hour, work day, so I had to look to more expensive eyeshadows.   And let me tell you, I have never had eyeshadow stay the entire day.  It even stayed on through my lunch time work out!  Lancome eyeshadows are amazing.  They don’t crease when put on over a primer.  They also blend extremely well to create a beautiful, sultry, smokey eye look.  They come in a wide variety of colors, like these purples, that complement my brown eyes.  Although pricey, I would definitely recommend these awesome eyeshadows to everyone I know.  If you are looking for a deal, you could always wait for a special promotion or free gift to buy.  I promise,  you will not be disappointed!!

This Lancome eyeshadow quad is a great color palette and shadow!

from Poughkeepsie, NY

Comments about Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Quad Eyeshadow:

I recently tried the Lancome Color Design Sensational Effect Eye Shadow quad in these four shades, from light to dark: Optic, Tulle, Snap and Trendsetter.  These are a lavender-to-plum color combination.  I use Tulle for overall color, lashes to brows; then I use Snap in the crease, Trendsetter at the outer corners and along the upper lashline, and finally I highlight with Optic just under the browbone and at the inner corners of my eyes.  I have to say, the mid-tone Snap and the smoky Trendsetter are my favorites - they add great depth and color without being overpowering.  Great for daytime, add a little more Trendsetter for a smoky eye and you're all set for the evening.

I highly recommend these eye shadows as a quad or as individual shades - I find that when I get a combination eye shadow palette, I usually like one or two colors and never wear the others, but this quad is wearing out pretty evenly.