4.1
Lancome
Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover

Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover

4.1

Pros

• Easy to use (6)
  • Effective (6)
  • Gentle (5)
  • Non-greasy (3)
  • Soothing (3)

Cons

• Dries skin (3)

• All skin types (3)
  • Eyes (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Trendy style (3)

Thank the gods for this product!

Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover is heaven sent!!! They're not kidding when they double-action. This eye makeup remover takes off even the most stubborn mascaras, eyeliners, you name it! It was recommended to me by a friend that is a makeup artist. I immediately took her recommendation, as she has always led me in the right direction makeup-wise in the past, and boy, this product did not disappoint! I first tested it out with a normal day's makeup; just a little mascara and some eyeliner, to make sure my skin wouldn't have a reaction. No reaction, and the smell is great!! Then to put it to the test; I went out for a girls night with a dramatic smokey eye (that included water-proof mascara) and when I got home I was so tired and hoped that this remover would take off my makeup fast so I could go to sleep. To my delight, it wiped off every last bit with ease! I was so shocked at how easily this eye makeup remover took off the waterproof mascara, which is usually the thorn in my side, hehe. I bought bottles for all of my friends for Christmas! The double-action definitely works to save you time, and it nourishes the delicate skin of the eye, so no drying. Go out and buy this eye makeup remover!

Can't Use Bi-Facil Irritates Skin

I have been using Lancôme for almost two years. All of their products I love. But since I started using it I noticed a red, dry, very itchy skin irritation all around my eye area. It'll clear up and then get irritated all over again. I've tried to figure it out, but wasn't successful in finding the cause. Then I was at a Lancôme counter to get some new summer colors and I told the beauty consultant about my problem. She asked me what did I use to remove my eye makeup. When I told her Bi-Facil, she explained that may be my issue. There's rose in it and I may be having an allergic reaction. Today I stopped using Bi-Facil. I already feel a difference around my eye area. I telecommute, so some times I don't even wear makeup, thus I don't need to use eye makeup remover. Which would be the reason why it clears up. Then I travel for work or wear makeup and remove with the Bi-Facil and then I have another flare up. 21 months I've been dealing with it off and on and never associated it with the eye makeup remover!! I actually thought it was from my cats and just accepted it. Thank goodness we figured it out! Anyone need lots of samples of this product!!

Wipes It All Away

from GA

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gentle

Comments about Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover:

I use this makeup remover to remove my eye makeup at night. It is gentle and easy to apply with a cotton pad. It effortlessly removes all my eye makeup and leaves the delicate skin around my eyes feeling soft and smooth. I wouldn't recommend this for all over the face as it may be too oily and possibly cause breakouts but it is great for the eye area.

I have red swollen eyes as I write this. Do not use this!

from california

About Me Professional

Pros

• Do Not Use

Cons

• Burns Skin-Eyelids
    • Dries Skin
    • Harsh

• Not for Eyes

Comments about Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover:

Lancôme must have changed this product or where they are making it.

I buy this product frequently!

from Pennsylvania

About Me Trendy/Hip

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Gentle
    • Soothing

Comments about Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover:

I use this everday! This is my go to makeup remover. It works best with a cotton round. But works with anything else as well. It gently removes even my waterproof mascara and leaves my skin moisturized too! Great for nights youre just tired and want to take it off quickly. It even removes those annoying temporary tattoos off my kids! I would recommend this for everyone!

So Refreshing!

from GA

About Me Classic

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Effective
      • Gentle
      • Non-greasy
      • Soothing

Comments about Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover:

I have used eye makeup removers in the past that feel heavy and irritate my eyes, especially the makeup removing wipes. I shook the bottle well according to the directions and applied it to a cotton round. I was immediately impressed with how refreshing it felt on my eyes and my skin. It removed all of my makeup gently, including waterproof makeup, without irritating my eyes or my skin. After use, I gently rinsed my face with warm water, but even that was not a rush as the product did not feel heavy or thick on my skin. I will definitely use this product again! I was lucky enough to have received this product for free for review purposes, but all opinions are my own!

Swollen, dry/peeling skin!

from Teresa, Denver

About Me Classic

Pros

Cons

• Dries Skin
          • Red, swollen, peeling skin

Comments about Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover:

First time it happened, I knew it was an allergic reaction to something but wasn't sure what it was from. This time, absolutely positive it was from using Lancôme bi facial makeup remover! My eye lids are extremely swollen, tight and dry, red and the skin around my eyes is peeling (like a facial chemical peel). If you have sensitive skin, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. I rarely write reviews (probably the third in ten years - other two were positive) but I feel strongly about warning you about the potential effects of this product on your skin around your eyes.

Loveeeee!

from Keyport, New Jersey

About Me Dramatic, Natural, Professional, Trendy/Hip

Pros

• Easy To Use
            • Effective
            • Gentle
            • Non-greasy
            • Soothing

Comments about Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover:

This product is soooo good removes makes so effortless!

Melted It!!!!

from NYC Girl

About Me Natural

Pros

• Easy To Use
                • Effective
                • Gentle
                • Non-greasy

• Face
                  • Sensitive Skin

Comments about Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover:

This remover is so great! It doesn't cause irritation or burn. It just does the job.

Can't Use Bi-Facil Irritates Skin

from Philadelphia, PA

About Me Trendy/Hip

Pros

• Easy To Use
                  • Effective

Cons

• Dries Skin

Comments about Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover:

This is one of the greatest products I have ever used.

Comments about Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover:

Not only does this product take your eye make up off easily, but it is one of the best anti aging products that you can use on your eyes and your face as well very dramatic results from the first time you use it. Why is this not listed as one of the best anti - aging products is what I want to know.

This is a great product because the skin around your eyes is the most sensitive part of your face and too much abuse of rubbing and scrubbing it will age that part of your face quicker as you get older . With this, you do not have to worry about that because a simple wipe or two gets off even waterproof make up easily. Not only that, but the oil that is in this also sets in your skin and makes it look younger at the same time. I recommend not only using this on your eyes, but using it on your whole face. It is a complete transformation that you have to see to believe. This is a miracle eye make up remover/anti aging product. I absolutely love it!

Just wipe on and wipe off. Simple

This is very effective in removing mascara.

Comments about Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover:

I would have to say that this is my favorite makeup remover. I have been using this for years and I have no intention of switching to anything else. I love that this product can easily remove mascara. Mascara is usually the hardest makeup to remove from your face. With this product, you just need to swipe it across the mascara just a few times to completely get the mascara off. You don't need to make a huge effort to scrub it off because it comes off very easily. The same goes for other types of makeup including foundation, lipstick and eyeliners.

This remover is the most effective one I have ever tried. It works very well with both lip and eye makeup. Especially with eye makeup, you don't see residuals of mascara or eyeliners after using this remover to get it off.

This is very easy to use because it gets the makeup off so easily. It also washes off easily with gentle soap.