Other Makeup Removers:
Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover

Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover

Pros

Cons

Thank the gods for this product!

Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover is heaven sent!!! They're not kidding when they double-action. This eye makeup remover takes off even the most stubborn mascaras, eyeliners, you name it! It was recommended to me by a friend that is a makeup artist. I immediately took her recommendation, as she has always led me in the right direction makeup-wise in the past, and boy, this product did not disappoint! I first tested it out with a normal day's makeup; just a little mascara and some eyeliner, to make sure my skin wouldn't have a reaction. No reaction, and the smell is great!! Then to put it to the test; I went out for a girls night with a dramatic smokey eye (that included water-proof mascara) and when I got home I was so tired and hoped that this remover would take off my makeup fast so I could go to sleep. To my delight, it wiped off every last bit with ease! I was so shocked at how easily this eye makeup remover took off the waterproof mascara, which is usually the thorn in my side, hehe. I bought bottles for all of my friends for Christmas! The double-action definitely works to save you time, and it nourishes the delicate skin of the eye, so no drying. Go out and buy this eye makeup remover!

To Use This Stuff, I Would Need To Learn Braille

I used to use lots of Lancome products once upon a time.  In buying many Lancome products, I was able to gather quite a collection of samples, gifts, and extra amounts of Lancome products.  One of the products that I happened to gather quite a bit of was LANCOME BI-FACIL makeup remover.  In fact, I gathered enough of this stuff to last me a lifetime.

When I first got LANCOME Bi-FACIL, I was very excited.  After all, I could have a wonderful eye makeup remover that would remove anything quickly and easily, and I did not have to wash my eyes!

My first experience was quite interesting.  We were watching a really good show, and I decided to quickly remove my eye makeup during the commercial.  I dabbed Bi-FACILS on the pad, and then quickly removed my makeup on my eyes.

Well, it did not go as well as I had hoped.  I added another swipe careful to keep my eyes shut and not get any cleanser in them.

What happened after that was horrible! The oily substance in the Bi-FACILS floated down into my eyes, leaving me unable to watch the rest of the show- hence I missed the best part!

I can not tell you the times that this has happened to me.  It eventually clears up in about half an hour, but believe me, it is ridiculous to spend this kind of time unable to see anything clearly- similar to being submerged in a fish tank.

**WHAT IS BI-FACILS LIKE?**

Coming in a blue bottle, BI FACILS is two substances- an oily substance which separates from a watery substance.  Before using, you shake up the bottle until it is well mixed and then you apply to a cotton pad or tissue to use on the eyes and gently remove the makeup.  The key is to keep the eyes closed.

**WHAT I LIKE**

Not much.  It does take off waterproof makeup reasonably well, but it still does leave a lot of residue.

**WHAT I DON'T LIKE**

The oil always migrates into my eyes and I hate that- I want to be able to see after I use this.  I have tried every way possible to use this stuff, including Q-Tips and nothing works.

BI-FACIL is scented- slightly- but scented like roses.  I don't like that near my eyes either.

If used for a few days in a row (assuming that you or I can tolerate the half hour of disabled eyesight), I have found that BI-FACIL does cause some sensitivity to my eyes on the skin around them.  If it is allergy season, sometimes BI-FACIL will cause burning or more rawness than is there to begin with.

**IN CONCLUSION**

I no longer use BI-FACIL on a regular basis.  I have tried it on a few stubborn items and it has helped a bit, but I just can not stand the temporary sight alterations.  I have found that I get much better results using [LAMAS CITRUS-C FACIAL CLEANSER][1] .  LAMAS CITRUS C FACIAL CLEANSER works on everything from waterproof to regular eye makeup and it does not bother my eyes at all.  That way I am actually washing my eyes and face at the same time.

You can find BI-FACIL at any LANCOME counters in department stores or at www.lancome.com

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Lamas-Beauty-Citrus-C-Face-amp-Body-Wash-review-1cf64

Can't Use Bi-Facil Irritates Skin

from Philadelphia, PA

About Me Trendy/Hip

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective

Cons

• Dries Skin

• Eyes

Comments about Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover:

I have been using Lancôme for almost two years. All of their products I love. But since I started using it I noticed a red, dry, very itchy skin irritation all around my eye area. It'll clear up and then get irritated all over again. I've tried to figure it out, but wasn't successful in finding the cause. Then I was at a Lancôme counter to get some new summer colors and I told the beauty consultant about my problem. She asked me what did I use to remove my eye makeup. When I told her Bi-Facil, she explained that may be my issue. There's rose in it and I may be having an allergic reaction. Today I stopped using Bi-Facil. I already feel a difference around my eye area. I telecommute, so some times I don't even wear makeup, thus I don't need to use eye makeup remover. Which would be the reason why it clears up. Then I travel for work or wear makeup and remove with the Bi-Facil and then I have another flare up. 21 months I've been dealing with it off and on and never associated it with the eye makeup remover!! I actually thought it was from my cats and just accepted it. Thank goodness we figured it out! Anyone need lots of samples of this product!!

This is one of the greatest products I have ever used.

Comments about Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover:

Not only does this product take your eye make up off easily, but it is one of the best anti aging products that you can use on your eyes and your face as well very dramatic results from the first time you use it. Why is this not listed as one of the best anti - aging products is what I want to know.

This is a great product because the skin around your eyes is the most sensitive part of your face and too much abuse of rubbing and scrubbing it will age that part of your face quicker as you get older . With this, you do not have to worry about that because a simple wipe or two gets off even waterproof make up easily. Not only that, but the oil that is in this also sets in your skin and makes it look younger at the same time. I recommend not only using this on your eyes, but using it on your whole face. It is a complete transformation that you have to see to believe. This is a miracle eye make up remover/anti aging product. I absolutely love it!

Just wipe on and wipe off. Simple

This is very effective in removing mascara.

Comments about Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover:

I would have to say that this is my favorite makeup remover. I have been using this for years and I have no intention of switching to anything else. I love that this product can easily remove mascara. Mascara is usually the hardest makeup to remove from your face. With this product, you just need to swipe it across the mascara just a few times to completely get the mascara off. You don't need to make a huge effort to scrub it off because it comes off very easily. The same goes for other types of makeup including foundation, lipstick and eyeliners.

This remover is the most effective one I have ever tried. It works very well with both lip and eye makeup. Especially with eye makeup, you don't see residuals of mascara or eyeliners after using this remover to get it off.

This is very easy to use because it gets the makeup off so easily. It also washes off easily with gentle soap.

Best eye makeup. This is a must try.

Comments about Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover:

This product deserves every bit of a ten. It's one of the best products I've used. If you haven't tried it you're missing out. It removes all traces of eye makeup easily. It's never a struggle. It never leaves my skin oily or greasy like some makeup removers do. It's simple and extremely effective. It's a little more expensive than other eye makeup removers, but it's worth it. I highly suggest you try it, especially if you wear eye makeup on a regular basis.

Smells good, Feels oily

Comments about Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover:

I've been a Lancome makeup wearer since I started wearing makeup in my teens (thanks to my Grandmother and Mother, both lifetime Lancome wearers). The Bi-Facial Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover smells wonderful, and certainly does the trick! However, I find it leaves an oily residue on my eyes after use, which I have to then wash off. Other makeup removers surely don't leave an oily residue, but the results I've had with Lancomes outweighs that one negative for me personally.

Very effective at removing eye make up

Comments about Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover:

Lancome's Bi-Facil is great at removing eye make up. It may be on the pricy size but it comes in a nice sized bottle, and is woth every penny it costs. There is a reason this eye make up remover shows up on "best of " make up/skin care lists year after year. It is gentle and does not irritate eyes. It also works great on a Q-tip to remove smeared eye make up or to clear up any make up blunders. I love that it gets all of my eye make up off fast and without much effort. I also have found that this does not feel greasy. Some eye make ups feel greasy to me but not this one. You may have to run to the mall to purchase this (or get it online) but it is definitely worth your time.

works great at removing eye make up! I have not tried it with other forms of make up but I am sure that it would do a great job!

It is as simple as putting on a cotton ball and cleaning the make up off your eyes. This eye make up remover is gentle and does not irritate my eyes.

HANDS DOWN BEST MAKEUP REMOVER OUT THERE!

Comments about Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover:

This Lancome Bi-Facial Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover is by far the best makeup remover that I have found yet, and it is totally worth the price paid for it. It does not leave my skin feeling all dried out, but instead leaves it soft and smooth after use. On the other end of the spectrum, it does not leave my skin feeling oily or greasy, either. And you only have to use a tiny bit in order to get the makeup off your face (I use it all over my face; not just on my eyes). It leaves my skin feeling cool and refreshed after I use it.

this eye makeup remover has it all: it lifts the eyeliner/eyeshadow right off my face with seemingly no effort at all. All I do is place a tiny bit on a washcloth and rub, then TA-DA! No black gunk left under my eyes! It leaves behind a clean feeling, and also lifts dirt and stuff off your face - you can see the results right there on the washcloth or Kleenex!

This eye makeup remover is very simple to use, and should cut down the amount of time spent in the bathroom attempting to get scrub your face clean of all makeup residue. It takes makeup right off, without even having to scrub!

Best Eye Makeup Remover

Comments about Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover:

There will never be an eye makeup remover to beat this. It is a bit pricey for an eye makeup remover but it works. I have never found anything close to this for less money. The only reason it has a 9 instead of a 10 is the price. This removes any trace of mascara which is very hard to do in my opinion.

Expensive, but best product out there.

Comments about Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover:

This product is expensive. However, it is the best product to take off waterproof makeup. I wear waterproof mascara daily, with eyeliner and sometimes eyeshadow as well. I don't want to rub and tug at my eye area to remove my eye makeup because it is a very delicate area. I used to wear contacts and I had LASIK done. This makeup remover did not irritate my eyes when I wore contacts, and it still does not irritate my eyes as a post-LASIK patient. It does leave an oily film after using it, but I only use it at night to take my makeup off before I wash my face, so my face wash removes all of the oily residue. You need an oily makeup remover to take off waterproof makeup, period. There isn't a way around it, unless you want to rub and tug with a non-oil based makeup remover.

When you add the cost of cotton pads that you need to use this product, the price adds up. That's why I knocked the overall rating down to 8. While the effectiveness of this product is a 10, the cost knocks it down to an 8.

I put an 8 because you need to use other materials in conjunction with this remover. Cotton pads.

Thank the gods for this product!