Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Lancome Absolue Night Premium Bx Absolute Night Recovery Cream

Lancome Night Cream is Average

from Eagle River, AK

Comments about Lancome Absolue Night Premium Bx Absolute Night Recovery Cream:

restore moisture to the skin, improve elasticity, make the skin appear firmer, reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, increase clarity, and that it will speed up the process of "surface cellular renewal".

Absorption
This has a nice consistency and it did absorb well into my skin. However, it left my face red.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I don't suffer with acne, but I didn't notice any difference in my skin while using this face cream, so I don't think it clogged any pores.

It simply did not live up to its claims. I expect much more for the price, and can get the same results with cheaper face creams.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Lancome Absolue Night Cream makes my skin feel like satin!

from Medford, NJ

Comments about Lancome Absolue Night Premium Bx Absolute Night Recovery Cream:

After trying the Absolue day time products with positive results, I decided to see if this night cream was worth the money.  I am glad that I went ahead and made my first purchase.  The Absolue nightcream is so rich and creamy.  Upon my first application, it felt like my skin "drank" it up.  I found this product to be most useful in the dry and cold winter season and also when we have traveled to dry parts of the country such as Arizona or Colorado.  I do not need to use this nightcream during the very hot and humid summers where I live.  I highly recommend this cream if you need something really moisturizing and if you have sensitive skin.  I suffer from rosacea and this cream has a calming effect.  I purchased some of this for my mother and she was also very happy with the results which she noticed right after her first use.  Yes, it isn't cheap but a little bit goes a long way.  To get the best benefits from this, I recommend using a gentle scrub from time to time so your skin can really absorb the cream.

A thirsty drink of water for your face and neck...amazing!

from The Colony, TX

Comments about Lancome Absolue Night Premium Bx Absolute Night Recovery Cream:

Lancolm Absolue Night is the BEST overnight treatment I have ever used on my face. After just one night I notice a difference in my skin and after several weeks of use it is absolutely amazing how your skin transforms.

It becomes more radiant, smoother texture, more evened complexion and the fine lines and wrinkles start to diminish.

It is pricey but a little goes a long way and you certainly get what you pay for in this product.