Other Body Lotions:
Lancome Absolue Hand Cream

Lancome Absolue Hand Cream

A Purse Must-Have!

Comments about Lancome Absolue Hand Cream:

I, basically, keep this hand lotion with me where ever I go. It is really great to use when your out, and you've washed your hands. It keeps your hands from getting that dry feeling, especially if you're outdoors. I think this lotion has a great scent, and really does help moisturize the skin, and leave it feeling medicated and smooth. I would recommend this lotion to anyone with a purse or pocket!

Absorption
It absorbs well, and doesn't take long to apply. It rubs in easily in seconds.

It gets the job done. I think the most effective I've seen it work, was on a winter's day, after I washed my hands in a public bathroom, I went outside, and my hands never got flakey or dry. I think it's a great protectant! You don't have to use it just for your hands either, sometimes I found myself using it before I go to bed, on my face, just to keep my fae from drying up from sleeping on cotton pillows at night. This lotion is a great brand and price!

• Absorption:

Very Hydrating Lotion

Comments about Lancome Absolue Hand Cream:

This is one of the most hydrating lotions that I have tried. I first tried a sample and loved it so much that I had to buy a full size product. I have really dry skin, so it is hard to find a good lotion that doesn't feel too sticky. It makes my hands feel very soft, but not to the point where they feel oily. I don't like when I try to pick things up, and they slip right out of my hands. Thankfully, that doesn't happen with this lotion. This product is worth the money if you are someone like me worrying about good skin health and hydration. I let a group of my friends try this lotion and they also fell in love with it. Now, every time I see them they ask me about my "fancy lotion". One of them even purchased 10 bottles for her baby shower to hand out as favors. The whole party loved it. With such widespread love, this lotion is amazing. I cannot say enough about this product. Thank you Lancome for making such an amazing and effective product!

• Absorption:

The Best Hand Creme on the Market!

from Winston Salem, NC

Comments about Lancome Absolue Hand Cream:

I am an avid Lancome product user.  I received a sample of Lancome Absolue Hand and absolutely fell in love with the product.  I have never spent this kind of money on hand lotion, but the product is definitely worth it. I carried the sample in my purse and shared it one day with my sister.  When I asked her what she wanted for Christmas, you guessed it...Absolue Hand Creme.  It absorbs quickly and moisturizes deeply.  With many hand lotions and cremes the moisturizing effect seems to disappear after you wash your hands or use them for a task.  It isn't the case with Absolue!  The only negative is price, but I think you will quickly figure out that the price is worth the result.  Way to go Lancome....great product!