Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Lancaster 365 Cellular Elixir DNA Complex

firms skin

from montebello, CA

Comments about Lancaster 365 Cellular Elixir DNA Complex:

This was an item in the Allure Fun in the Sun summer product box.  I looked up the price and consider it a bit on the pricy side considering it's size. It sounds really high tech with the DNA action it claims to do, but I didn't notice a drastic change in my skin.  The instructions state that it can be applied along with your regular facial routine.  A drop in each section of the face will do, and then it instructs you to massage it into your skin.  In the first week I used it I didn't see much change besides a few break outs.  I continued to use it however, and after about two and half weeks, I noticed that my skin was firmer and seemed more taught than before.  Because I'm only in my 20's still, loose skin and wrinkles aren't my first priority- I'm still in the break out phase. I think it would be more beneficial for more mature skin who don't need to worry about acne and break outs.  After the end of the third week I was considering not to continue use of this product, but luckily, I ran out by then.  I wouldn't purchase this product again, not now anyways.