Other Space Heaters:

Lakewood 6500 Oil Filled Electric Radiator Heater

piece of junk

from ashland oregon

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• i'm freezing.....heater quit working1 year old

Cons

Comments about Lakewood 6500 Oil Filled Electric Radiator Heater:

just quit working when I needed it most. the red light is on but no heat!!!! really upset.
      ron boutwell Ashland Oregon

• Primary use:
      • Personal

Keeps my home warm

from Rock City, IL

Comments about Lakewood 6500 Oil Filled Electric Radiator Heater:

I have about a thousand square foot home and I only needed two of these to keep my house at a balmy 72 degrees. It was able to maintain the heat. My furnace went out for several weeks during the cold part of the winter. I am very surprised that they have kept up so long. The tempatures out side have been below freezing and they have done very good at keeping the temperature in my home. I use my Lakewood 6500 Oil filled Electric Radiator heater in the winter every year just to keep my upstairs bedroom warm where my husband and I sleep, only at night. We have had this heater for several years now. I would definitely reccommend it, for its durablity and purpose. I know know after this winter if I had to buy another one I would definitely buy another Lakewood model, but I would try to find the 6500 model. If you need a heater this is the one to buy. It will maintain and keep a fairly decent size room plus some comfy in the winter. The only thing I would say about cons for this heater is that children have to be supervised around these things but I would say about any heater. They do get hot especially if you use the everyday and all day long.

Pretty good for a radiator

from Langhorne, PA

Comments about Lakewood 6500 Oil Filled Electric Radiator Heater:

I'm not a big fan of radiators because I can never tell if they're working or not if I've been siting in the house all day and I much prefer to feel hot air forcing out of somewhere like a heating vent or a little electric heater. Lakewood's 6500 Oil Filled Electric Radiator Heater is actually pretty decent. Our second floor gets really cold in the winter because the whole entire room is our second floor and it can be uncomfortable when temperatures are dramatic. We leave this radiator on for an hour or two and go downstairs until bed time. When we come upstairs we can really feel the difference. It makes our bedroom a little more comfortable to sleep in during the winter when all you want is to be nice and toasty. Like most radiators its easy to turn on and off and adjust temparture. Although it does help warm up our bedroom it's never too hot when we accidentally touch it. So that makes me feel better when safety is an issue.