Other Women's Deodorants:
Lady Speed Stick
Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry - Wild Freesia

Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry - Wild Freesia

smells good and no messy gels!

This is my favorite brand of deodorant.  It keeps me dry and smells great.  My favorite scent in this line is Apple Orchard.  I like that it smells girly, and not musky and manly.  I hate gels that take forever to dry and other "invisible"s that leave white residue.  This one does NOT.  I feel like I can wear tank tops and strapless dressed and be confident that I don't have a chunky mess forming in my armpit.

Kept me dry like the Lady I am -- in the winter months

I admit, my budget was a little tight and honestly I was in a hurry when I grabbed **Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry - Wild Freesia.** I just didn't have the time to keep looking for something else - and right off hand I didn't see my Secret Clinical strength. So, I bought it and ran . . .

What do I like about **Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry - Wild Freesia? **

- pleasant scent

- soft on skin

- easy to use dispenser

- lasts a long time - until (see what don't I like for this)

- the bottle is pretty (ok, so I like a pretty bottle :)

What don't I like about **Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry - Wild Freesia? **

- it's not up to "speed" with my lifestyle.

- doesn't work well for long periods of time - feel like I need to reapply

- leaves white marks on my clothing

This week **Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry - Wild Freesia** got the ultimate test. One week with my parents, 4 days driving to Orlando and back, and all the fun that the World of Disney can offer. Let's just say it didn't stand up to the test. It was working ok, for Dec. Jan, and Feb, but as the temperatures rise it's ability to protect from wetness and smell fell. Maybe I need a little more protection than the average person, but let's face it in Orlando and Houston, we all do. Given my lifestyle and climate, I need something I can really count on.

** **

One of the best deodorants ever

Comments about Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry - Wild Freesia:

This deodorant is great plus it smells wonderful. This is probably one of my favorite deodorants just because it smells great and it really does keep you fresh. It works great against odor and from keeping you somewhat sweaty in the pit area. What I also really do love and I mean love about this deodorant is that it doesn't give you the white little balls on your arm pits. I think its really annoying when some deodorants clump up in to little white balls on your arm pits and not to mention its not too attractive either when that happens! It's also good for not transferring on clothes as bad when your putting your top on. I think this deodorant has long lasting power, for me anyway, and I do get oily or whatever fast, plus I also take a shower everyday so it works great for me. I have used other deodorants in the past that just don't work nearly as well as the Lady Speedsticks do. This is just a great deodorant that works really well and its also pretty cheap and for being pretty cheap as it is you wouldn't think it works as well as it does, but it really is some good deodorant.

Wonderful product, would highly recommend to anyone!!!

Comments about Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry - Wild Freesia:

I absolutely love this deodorant. Not only is the smell fresh and light, you do not have to worry about getting the normal deodorant stain on clothing, etc. In addition, it is strong enough to last a full twenty four hours which is a definite plus for me. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Dont buy it sucks

Comments about Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry - Wild Freesia:

This product is terrible, it doesnt last long and doesnt keep anyone dry. It smells fresh which fooled me into buying it but when i used it, it didnt work well. I suggest using a dove product because this product will not keep you dry and you need to reuse it very often

Lovely scent!

from Gainesville, FL

Comments about Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry - Wild Freesia:

First of all, I love, love, love the scent of this deodorant! I think it's honestly one of the best smelling antiperspirants I've ever used. And unlike many other deodorants, the scent actually lasts throughout the day! I usually apply in the morning and don't have to reapply for another 7 to 8 hours.

The product comes in a white stick and it really does pass the little black dress test. I've worn this with a lot of dark clothing and I've never had a problem with residue being left on the garment. And it definitely works as far as stopping the sweat goes.

The only problem I have with this product is that maybe it sticks a little too well to skin? While it doesn't leave anything on my clothes, it does leave sort of a white residue on my underarms. You have to rub a bit to get the product off at the end of the day. It just makes me feel a little like I'm putting something unhealthy on my skin, but I think that's true of antiperspirants in general. In any case, I think I am going to continue using this product because I'm not ready to switch to a deodorant without anti-perspirant.

Lady Speed Stick - worth the purchase!!

from West Jordan, UT

Comments about Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry - Wild Freesia:

I am plesantly surprised! Lady Speed Stick delivers. I can be a cheapskate. Lady Speed Stick was on sale...and I had a coupon. The final peice was about 49 cents. I thought it worked as well as my expensive, indulgent antipersperant. It has kept me dry and fresh except in the most extreme circumstance (mowing in 100 degree weather)

GREAT SMELLING, LONG LASTING DEODORANT!

from Warren, OH

Comments about Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry - Wild Freesia:

Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant in Wild Freesia is one of the best deodorants I have ever used. My favorite scent is the Wild Freesia although it is available in several other scents. This deodorant goes on clear even though it is white in the stick. It is safe to wear with any color including black because it does not leave a white residue and it stays clear the whole time. It lasts all day long and you do not have to keep applying it in order to continue to smell great. I love the smell of this and it makes me feel fresh all day long. It does not leave you sticky or slimy because it goes on smoothly and coats well. I have even had people ask me what kind of perfume I am wearing because it smells so good and covers well. It is very reasonably priced and I feel it is even better than some of the higher priced deoderants. I trust this deoderant to keep me smelling fresh all day long whether I sweat a lot or not I am protected. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a great smelling, long lasting deodorant.

Invisible Dry smells great but doesn't live up to it's name.

from Lynnwood, WA

Comments about Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry - Wild Freesia:

I love the smell of this product, as well as it's affordability.  And by no means is it as bad as other deodorants I've had in the past, but it does leave white residue on my underarms.  A better product than this if you're serious about no residue is the gel.  I used to use the gel and loved it but this product is less expensive.

smells great and lives up to all it promises

from Warsaw, IN

Comments about Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry - Wild Freesia:

Lady Speed stick invisible dry antipersirant deodorant is my all time favorite deodorant.  I have tried many kinds of deodorant thorugh the years trying to find some that will keep my dry and fresh and also not stain my clothing.  Lady speed stick is the only one I have found that really works for me.  I can put it on right before I put on my favorite dark colored shirts and be confident it will not leave big white streaks on my shirt, ruining my outfit.  Also I live in Indiana where it gets very hot and humid in the summer months.  But, when I wear Lady speed stick deodorant and anti perspirant I can run around outside with my kids and not worry about odor or perspiration.  I also love the clean fresh scents that they come in, they smell so good.  Lady speed stick is also one of the most affordable deodorants on the market and coupons are readily available.  I will continue to use lady speed stick antipersiprant deodorant and would recommend it to every woman!

Lovin the way Lady Speed Stick Wild Freesia makes me smell!

from Olympia, WA

Comments about Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry - Wild Freesia:

I really love this deoderant. I've been using this exact brand/smell for the last 5 years at least and don't plan on changing. I can't find this scent in every store I look at but I just hold out until I get to a store that carries it.

It works great and smells good too!

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry - Wild Freesia:

Lady Speed Stick is one of my favorite products! It goes on soft and smooth even after shaving! I've used several Lady Speed Stick products and they have never ever let me down! My favorites are the naturals and 24/7 Invisible drys! Both the gels and invisible drys give long lasting protection! All of the fragrances smell great including the new Floral Splash! I highly recommend this product!