3.4
Lady Speed Stick 24/7  - Pure Cashmere

Lady Speed Stick 24/7 - Pure Cashmere

3.4

Always Dryer & Smelling Fresh - Leave it Lady Speed Stick

Throughout my teenage years I often found myself embarrassed in class from experiencing damp armpits.  I tried over and over again to find the "right" deodrant to "seal the deal."  After trial and error I was lead to the Degree brand and was left happy for approximately the next 4 years.

Then again, around 22 years old, I started experiencing the same dampness and became frustrated again.  With my wedding quickly approaching, I went to a local boutique and was given a samples of Lady's Speed Stick.  Purely genius!  I'm so thankful for this sample because it's lead to me finding a great product that I would most likely have looked over on the shelves at any store.

Lady Speed Stick has provided hours of fresh scent and dryness to keep away any perspiration.  The only negative I would find about the product is that it does not ALWAYS keep the white marks off from my dark clothing.  However, this small inconvenience is readily covered by the other great qualities.

New Formula!?! No,same Lady Speed Stick, new sticker

I bought this Lady Speed stick 24/7 thinking it was something new and more powerful than the regular Lady Speed Stick. I am always switching deodorants because for some reason they seem to quit working for me after a while. I have used Lady Speed Stick invisible solid and I like it for when I am going sleeveless with a dark colored top. But I don't find it strong enough for excercise or a long day. I had a coupon for this 24/7 Lady Speed Stick and it is touted as a new formula for non-stop odor control.

Out of curiosity when i got home I compared the ingredients. Guess what? The ingredients in the Lady Speed Stick invisible dry had the exact same ingredients in the exact same order as the "new" formula Lady speed Stick 24/7! Of course something has to be different, as it has a very different smell. But does a new smell make something a new formula?

I feel deceived. I haven't used this 24/7 yet, just wanted to let others know that this is not really all that new. I never would have bought it if I had known it was basically the same as the Lady Speed Stick I have used. But, I will try it for a week or so and see how it works.

Came back to comment on how it works for me. *Average*. Was fine for the day that I didn't work out. Did not outlast my workout. Have not tested it on a hot day, it is still way too cold here!

Will only use this brand deodorant.

Comments about Lady Speed Stick 24/7 - Pure Cashmere:

I am the type of person who perspires a lot, and by a lot, I mean a whole lot. I tried every type of deodorant, even the clinical ones that cost way too much for a deodorant stick. Someone finally told me about Lady Speed Stick 24/7. This was 7 years ago, and from that day until today, I have been using it and will not buy any other brand of deodorant. I use both the solid stick and the gel and they are both working great for me. Not only do they work perfectly and I do not perspire as long as I am wearing them, but they also smell great. My shirts are no longer stained with sweat stains, nor do I smell bad from sweating. Lady Speed Stick has not only protected me from sweating and smelling badly, but also protected my shirts and tops from the nasty stains left behind from sweating. I love using both the solid and gel, and will never use any other deodorant again. This one is working perfectly for me.

Good deodorant

from Oxford, CT

Comments about Lady Speed Stick 24/7 - Pure Cashmere:

I cannot justify spending a lot of money on deodorant products at all but I also don't like to buy the really cheap ones that don't work at all. This deodorant is perfect, it is not expensive and it actually works for me. I actually also suffer from Hyperhidrosis so I actually sweat a lot even though I receive treatments for it. The scent is not over powering either. Some deodorants smell really good or have over powering scents but when it combines with sweat it just creates a god awful smell. If your not looking to spend a lot of money on a deodorant product that actually works I would give this one a try. All the other ones I just don't even bother with and I hate spending money on the "clinical deodorants" I don't think they work any better or any less than the average priced ones. I don't normally have sensitive skin but I have never broken out with a rash or anything on this deodorant.

Lady Speed Stick 24/7 Pure Cashmere anti perspirant works well

from Skokie, IL

Comments about Lady Speed Stick 24/7 - Pure Cashmere:

We purchased Lady Speed Stick 24/7 Pure Cashmere anti perspirant on sale for my wife. She wants anti perspirants that work well and have a feminine scent that lasts. While it works well, my wife prefers Suave for value and so we buy this when it is on sale.

The Lady Speed Stick 24/7 Pure Cashmere anti perspirant is easy to use. It goes on as a stick. The anti perspirant keeps her dry and the mild scent does last for much of the day.

The Lady Speed Stick 24/7 Pure Cashmere anti perspirant does not stain her clothes.

Speeding off to find another deodorant

from Houston, TX

Comments about Lady Speed Stick 24/7 - Pure Cashmere:

I really want to say that Lady Speed Stick 24/7 - Pure Cashmere is amazing. But I can't.

First, I don't see where it is any different from the regular ladies speed stick.

Second, while it did a nice job during pleasant weather, it was not able to beat the heat of a warm spring day in Houston (Summer weather or the rest of you).

The nice thing is that it goes on smooth, except it stung my underarm and no, I had not just shaved. I could almost expect it then. But it shouldn't sting and I have many more deodorant's that don't sting even after shaving.

You can wear this deodorant with black which is a big plus.

The scent is clean, light and fresh.
So, for you it may not sting. You may not live in really warm and humid climate, but as for me and my underarms I'll be speeding off to find another deodorant.

wont purchase again

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Lady Speed Stick 24/7 - Pure Cashmere:

I bought this 24/7 type to see if it worked better than the normal lady speed stick.  It does not.  It is the exact same as the regualr lady speed stick. I just compared the labels and they have exactly the same ingredients, listed in the same order and contain the same amount of ingredients as the normal kind.  The only difference is the "24/7 protection" logo on the container.

I bought this scent because it smelled light and fresh...which it still does on...until it quickly wears away like the normal speed stick does.

It also does not stay on clear like it says it does. "Dare to wear black" is the catch phrase on the container.  I dont dare wearing any color with this deodorant where it might wear off on.

Lady Speed stick 24/7 is better than most

from East Longmeadow, MA

Comments about Lady Speed Stick 24/7 - Pure Cashmere:

I have gone thru pretty much every deodorant imaginable and like very few of them. Lady Speed Stick 24/7 is definitely higher up on the list then most. It's not very expensive and at all the stores I shop at it goes on sale pretty frequently. The scent is nice because it does linger even after several hours, so you don't have to worry about the sweaty smell returning. It definitely lasts longer than most deodorants because almost all the other ones I have bought I have to reapply it after a few hours, which to me, defeats the purpose of buying long-lasting deodorant. The one complaint I do have is that even though it does go on clear, it has stained the armpit area on several of my shirts and it won't come out. If you wear shirts under something its no big deal as long as you don't mind some light staining. Overall, it is definitely worth the money and is a pretty long lasting deodorant in my book!

Lady Speed Stick 24/7 really works around the clock

from Kalamazoo, MI

Comments about Lady Speed Stick 24/7 - Pure Cashmere:

I have been using Lady speed Stick since I started playing soccer in high school. I needed the extra protection for the sport but I also wanted something with a good scent. I have been told over the years to change up the deodorant once in a while to make sure that it does't stop working. But with this product has never needed me to change it. It goes on smooth and it leave no resedu. I like the fact the on the tube it advertises that it can be worn with a black dress because it really works that way. I have however tried to use other deodorants to change it up a bit. I have even tried to go for the very pricy ones and I always go back to Lady Speed Stick 24/7. Now as a mom I still need that extra protection to be able to run around doing the things mom need to do on a daily basis. I need the 24/7 protection now more that I needed it back in high school. And I'm glad I can still count on the same deodorant I used back in high school.

Always Dryer & Smelling Fresh - Leave it Lady Speed Stick

from Corunna, MI

Comments about Lady Speed Stick 24/7 - Pure Cashmere:

Worst Deodorant I Ever Tried.

from Peoria, IL

Comments about Lady Speed Stick 24/7 - Pure Cashmere:

My husband has been a die-hard Speed Stick deodorant user for as long as I've known him (19 years, to be exact).  I've been a Dry Idea user for at least that many years. But recently I've been hearing about how wonderful all of these "invisible solid" A/D products are.  So when I began searching for one, and saw this product on the shelf, I thought it was worth trying. Unfortunately, this is was one of those times when I wish I would've gone with my gut instinct and left it sitting on the shelf.

The scent is fine-nothing great about it, but it does wear off very quickly.  And this was certainly *not* the invisible solid that I was hoping for.  If you apply anything more than a small amount, you're left contending with lots of white "ickiness"- and as far as keeping you dry goes?  Forget about it.  I have never had issues with perspiring.  In fact, until using this product I wasn't even sure if actually did perspire very much- but within an hour of using this stuff, my underarms were wet and disgusting.  Luckily, I was at an indoor event where the air conditioning was hiked up very high- because while the room itself was freezing, my underarms felt like I'd just walked 36 holes of golf in 90 degree heat.

Sorry Lady's Speed Stick- you went straight into the garbage can.

Great protection

from Sioux City, IA

Comments about Lady Speed Stick 24/7 - Pure Cashmere:

I haven't used a Lady Speed Stick product for years because.... well, when I used to use years ago I was never happy with. I didn't think then that it lasted long or worked particularly well. I was VERY HAPPILY SURPRISED when I bought Lady Speed Stick 24/7! It lasted a long time and worked great. I'm glad I gave it another try!