4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Cool and Clean even in hot Houston heat

I was pretty happy with the effectiveness of Suave deodorant for a very long time. Then either the Houston heat and humidity or changes due to age made Suave not as effective for me.  Since my husband was pretty happy with Mitchum for Me, I thought, why not try Mitchum for Woman. So armed with my coupon I gave **Mitchum for Woman Clear Gel** a try.

What I like about **Mitchum for Woman**:

- inexpensive

- gel

- light scent

- effective

- lasts a long time (both the "bottle" and under my arm)

- easy to find out most stores

- keeps me dry even under some of the hottest and most humid of Houston days and nights

What I don't like about **Mitchum for Woman:**

- it is a gel: it goes on wet and takes some time to dry

- if you don't wait until the gel dries it can stain your clothing depending on the type of material

- sometimes the gel leaks from the dispenser or when traveling it will "pool" into the lid and then when you open it it gets every where.

**Mitchum for Woman** has held up much better than most other deodorants even when taking the kids to the park or splash pad.  However, it recently got the ultimate test- not only was I attending a local festival but I was the host and organizer of this neighborhood event for National Night Out. Sure, it may be October in Houston, but unfortunately Houston weather doesn't know that it's autumn and the temperature that day when I arrived for the festival set up was about 92 degrees.  After over 3 hours in the evening at this event, I came home thrilled to take my clothes off and get in a cool shower as well as drink about three bottles of water.  As I remove my clothing I realize that I still have the faint scent of deodorant from **Mitchum for Woman**. My other clothing may have been a little "under the weather" but the under arms were still going strong.

another average deodorant...but the best on staying clear-ish

Bought this about 2 weeks ago after I heard that a lot of people with sweating problems have used it and like it.  I dont sweat a lot and I dont smell...I just like a deodorant that works--all day long.  I like to wear a lot of tops that are strapless and sleeveless--so no white marks are a must.  I picked up the Mitchum because it claims "leaves no trace on clothes".  Well, I can tell you thats a lie.  I had to switch shirts after it had been on for about an hour and it left a few white lines accross it.  Not too noticeable...but there were markes left.  It kept me feeling dry all day long...but honestly, ever deodorant I try does that.  However...it didnt keep me smelling fresh all day.  The deodorant faded after the first few hours...then kept fading.  I wore it to the gym yesterday and I wasnt impressed by the end of my hour long visit.  I dont hate this deodorant, it does make me feel confident with the fact that it is as close to invisible protection as we are probably going to get...but I dont know that I will be a big purchaser of it in the future.

Old one better

from Greencastle IN

About Me Natural

Pros

• Goes On Clear
  • Good Protection
  • Great Smell
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Long-Lasting

Cons

• New version is sticky. Old one was not

• Daily Use

Comments about Lady Mitchum Power Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Powder Fresh:

I preferred the old one before the change to power gel. Sometimes have trouble finding the powder one. The new one feels sticky , gummy.

Worth a purchase

Comments about Lady Mitchum Power Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Powder Fresh:

This is not the most amazing product, but it does work very well. It's just like your typical deodorant. It's a gel, which means it won't leave the white residue on clothing. It leaves a nice fresh and clean feeling. The scent is perfect. It is not too perfume-my. It is just a fresh smell. I would recommend you give it a try if you're looking for a new deodorant and antiperspirant.

Lady Mitchum

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Lady Mitchum Power Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Powder Fresh:

Unfortunately I had the experience of using Lady Mitchum power gel antiperspirant and deodorant in the powder fresh scent. I thought the smell was alright, it didn't really have a very strong scent. I hated the gel feeling of this deodorant!! It made my arm pits feel sticky even after drying and it left a lot of sticky residue on my clothing that wouldn't come off very well in the wash. This deodorant did not stop me from getting pretty sweaty under the pits throughout the day and I wasn't even majorly exerting myself or in any type of heat. The worst thing this deodorant did to deserve only a one point on the scale was that it made my arm pits break out one day after shaving and my skin is usually not sensitive after shaving. It made me itch so bad and was painful to put on any type of deodorant for at least a week afterwards because there was a rash under my arm pits. Would not recommend this deodorant at all.

Weird scent, and minimal coverage!

Comments about Lady Mitchum Power Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Powder Fresh:

On a trip a few weeks back, I misplaced my deodorant. Obviously, I couldn't wait for it to make its reappearance so I purchased a temporary substitute. The Lady Mitchum Power Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant was on sale so I decided to purchase it since it seemed like it would work decently. While I wouldn't say this is the worst deodorant that I have ever used, I would just say it is a little bit below average. I applied a few layers because it didn't seem to be working well throughout the day, and the more I used, the more it smelled. It smelled less like powder fresh and more like metal too me. The stick was easy to use and I didn't have any issues with the deodorant moving up whenever I turned the knob, but the deodorant itself didn't apply itself very evenly. The gel was not evenly dispersed so I had to use the stick to spread it out to coat my under arm evenly. It did a good job at stopping the stench but it didn't slow down the sweating at all.

Great product

Comments about Lady Mitchum Power Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Powder Fresh:

In my opinion, Mitchum makes one of the best deodorants! You can count on Mitchum's Power Gel Antiperspirant and Deodorant to keep you feeling and smelling fresh, dry, and clean! I live in Georgia and the heat can get intense. I can feel confident that Mitchum will protect me all day. I don't have to worry about stinking and being embarrassed! I do prefer unscented Mitchum as opposed to this Powder Fresh. It definitely smells like baby powder and made me sneeze a few times. Nonetheless, it is a high quality product that does not let me down. It's a family favorite. We always keep it in our bathroom cabinet.

Great Scent!

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Lady Mitchum Power Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Powder Fresh:

I absolutely love the smell of my Mitchum deodorant. It makes me smell so refreshed and clean! I've been using this deodorant for a few months and so far I like it although there a few things I would change about it. The purpose of the deodorant being in a form of clear gel is for white streaks not to show up under your arms or clothes but unfortuneatley when this deodorant dries it leaves little crusts and it isn't the prettiest site. It's not white which makes it not as noticeable but I can still notice it's there and it bugs me sometimes. I really like that this deodorant masks the smell of my underarms really well. Everything I sweat out under my arms smells like the deodorant. It doesn't do much to control sweat but it does a lot in controlling the odor of your swear which I like. I don't like to use a lot because than it takes longer for the deodorant to dry and I'm always in a rush in the morning. This is a must have for me during the summer time when I sweat really badly!

Lovin' Mitchum Power Gel Anti-Perspirant for Women

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about Lady Mitchum Power Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Powder Fresh:

I began using Mitchum Power Gel Anti-Perspirant Deodorant several years ago. I have a hard time finding an anti-perspirant that is strong enough to work for me. Luckily Mitchum works great for me. I no longer have to worry about offending someone with body odor. When I was working, I had to deal with clients in stressful situations. Until trying Mitchum, I had to worry about body odor. Mitchum took care of any sweating issues as well as odor. The powder fresh scent is light, but pleasant. Another very positive advantage of Mitchum is the gel aspect of the deodorant. You can put it on, wait twenty seconds or so and pull a dark shirt or dress over your head without having to worry about getting deodorant streaks on your clothes. This is a BIG plus!! Nothing is more annoying than getting to work to realize you have deodorant stripes on your dark clothing. Mitchum power gel alleviated the odor issues, perspiring issues, and streaks.

Mitchum Power Gel is very effective

from Venice, CA

Comments about Lady Mitchum Power Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Powder Fresh:

I have used this deodorant for years and I am very happy with it. I have tried at least twenty other deodorants and while some of them have been okay and have had one or two things about them that I have liked, I have never been completely happy with them. I tend to sweat a lot and used to use an over-the-counter prescription deodorant until I started to use Mitchum. This deodorant has everything. It goes on clear (it won't leave any marks or residue on your clothing, unlike many other deodorants), smells great (I usually use the Shower Fresh gel), and provides great protection against perspiration all day long. It is more affordable than the new prescription strength deodorants and is twice as effective. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

The other Mitchum deodorant products are great as well. I have used the roll-on liquid deodorant in the past and have been happy with that as well.

Mitchum Deodorant good for Sensitive Skin

from Greenville, NC

Comments about Lady Mitchum Power Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Powder Fresh:

Deodorant is something that people are very particular about because they do not want their armpits to look bad and they do not want to smell.  I like Mitchum because it does both of those things.  Because the deodorant is clear you do not look like you have gobs of junk under your armpits, which is especially good if you plan on going places like the club and you are wearing a dress that is going to show off your armpits.  I have used bad deodorants before that left me smelling before the day was through and this is not one of them.  Not ever, when using this deodorant have I experienced a time when I have smelled unpleasant.  Also even though I have really sensitive skin I have not experienced any in grown hairs or any other similar problems while using this product.  In addition, this product very cheap compared to competitor brands that do not even work anywhere near as well as Mitchum deodorant.

Exercise junky addicted to Mitchum

from Clio, MI

Comments about Lady Mitchum Power Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Powder Fresh:

My boyfriend works in a heavy machinery plant building car parts and he swears by Mitchum.  He says that it keeps him dry all day and controls odor...So the next tiime I was in need of deodorant I decided to take his word for it and give Mitchum a try!  I was surprized at how cheap the whole line of Mitchum was, I found myself kind of second guessing if it was actually going to work but I decided to stick with my honey and bought it anyway.

I was amazed at how well it worked, even while I was doing intense workouts at the gym I never caught a whiff of myself!!   I was thrilled to find a gel deodorant that went on smoothe (not sticky), dried quickly,  didnt get all over any of my black tank tops or dresses, kept fighting odor and wetness all day and night, and didnt smell like I dumped a car deodorizor onto my armpits!!!  I all around fell in love with Mitchum, just like I all around fell in love with the man that recomended that I try it!!! :)