3.8
LaCroix
LaCroix - Natural Pure Sparkling Water

LaCroix - Natural Pure Sparkling Water

3.8

Pros

• Good flavor (4)
  • Thirst quenching (3)

Cons

• Bad flavor (3)

• Relaxing (4)
  • Whenever (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Quality oriented (5)

An great way to kick the Soda Pop habit

When we discovered LaCroix, we left all of the soda pops behind. A great carbonated drink without all of the sugar - or sugar substitutes - no High Fructose Corn Syrup - just that clean refreshing carbonation "bite" with great natural flavors. We prefer the plain, unflavored. It picks us up without bogging us down. And, if I'm hot enough outdoors, I can pour it over my head! Try THAT with a can of pop!

Great low calorie choice

This beverage is a great alternative to diet or regular teas/juices/soft drinks.  I drink this regularly, however, I usually add some citrus or true lemon/true lime/true orange to make it more flavorful.  I have tried the grapefruit, lemon, lime, and orange.  Currently my favorite is the orange.

Tips:

It's better if it's cold.

It's better in a glass than in the can.

Sometimes this company offers coupons, and these do go on sale, so there should be a way to make these cheaper.  I don't think I would purchase them if there wasn't some sort of sale or discount.

It is a nice beverage to add to the mix, if you're trying to drink water and it does spice things up and make it more interesting.

We try to eat foods with more natural, simple, and quality ingredients in our household.  We also try to cut down on sugars. This sort of beverage is an acceptable alternative for us.  Not everyone in our house likes sparkling waters, so keep that in mind!

Love this better than cola

from kingston,Tennessee

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Great Taste
  • Thirst Quenching

Comments about LaCroix - Natural Pure Sparkling Water:

I buy at least 6 12 packs in various flavors a month and always run out even in the winter, after they are chilled they taste even better. I lost 10 pounds switching to this from cola drinks and now I don't even crave the colas.

Mildew??

from houston, tx cindy

Pros

Cons

• Bad Flavor

Comments about LaCroix - Natural Pure Sparkling Water:

Lord have mercy--can you do better than mold/mildew flavored???

Great everyday!

from Depew, NY

About Me Value Oriented

Pros

• Great Taste
      • Thirst Quenching

• Parties
        • Work

Comments about LaCroix - Natural Pure Sparkling Water:

I started drinking this product to replace soda. I enjoy all the new flavors that recently came out such as coconut and crab-raspberry and kiwi. They are a very high quality sparkling water brand and I buy them mostly because they do not have artificial sweeteners such as aspartame. I enjoy their products very much but I try to stock up when they go on sale or when I have a coupon. They usually run about $4 for a case of 8 whereas other brands are much cheaper per can. Luckily, they go on sale frequently.

A total waste of money

from Mesa, Az.

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• I found absolutely NO PROS

Cons

• Bad Flavor
        • Bitter
        • Goes Down Harsh
        • not any difference in taste no matter what flave

Comments about LaCroix - Natural Pure Sparkling Water:

I tried the product on two different occasions & I found it to be unflavored. It tastes like carbonated soda water with no flavor . I bought a six pack & tried two cans & my opinion was that it was no fit for human consumption.

Plain water tastes better. Waste of $$$

from Green Bay, WI

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Healthy
          • Zero Calorie

Cons

• Bad Flavor

Comments about LaCroix - Natural Pure Sparkling Water:

I'm on a diet and I was looking for some low calorie drinks/snack at the store. I saw that these were zero calories and I've had flavored sparkling waters before that have actually tasted really good, so I thought I might as well give these a try and picked up 2 packs of the canned stuff. NEVER AGAIN.
            I couldn't even get down one can. It tastes like bubbley dish-soap water. Extremely disappointed. I should have just gotten Vitamin Zero Water or that Ice brand.

LaCroix Fixed My Grapefruit Cravings

from WATERSMEET, MI., 49969

Pros

• Great Taste
            • Satisfy Cravings
            • Thirst Quenching

Comments about LaCroix - Natural Pure Sparkling Water:

I am a sparkling water person! But I have a real craving for grapefruit. Because of the medications I take I can not have grapefruit since it interacts with the meds.
              When I saw the LaCroix, pamplemousse (grapefruit flavored) sparkling water I purchased it immediately. It is so satisfying to get the taste of grapefruit and not have to worry about it interacting with my meds! I hope this won't be a seasonal flavor.

Love this stuff

from greer, sc

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Electrolyte Replacement
              • Energizing
              • Great Taste

Comments about LaCroix - Natural Pure Sparkling Water:

I'm not one for sparkling water. I purchased this thinking it would be something completely different. At first I was horrified and decided not to waste it. I put a little bit of juice in it and now I'm hooked. Being pregnant now and just not wanting anything to do with soda anymore this stuff is perfect with a little something added to it. The coconut is very strong. I recently added a little pineapple juice to it and I'm now in love. Much healthier alternative to all the other drinks with additives that just hurt our body.

Guilt free soda!

Comments about LaCroix - Natural Pure Sparkling Water:

We are trying to cut down on our soda drinking. LaCroix is a delicious, fizzy drink, zero calories and zero fake sugars. Artificial sweeteners tend to mess with me, giving me headaches, but this is just like drinking water...but with more flavor! Our family favorite is the peach-pear, but they are all good!

Cut out the soda, lose the weight. LaCroix helped me eat right!

from Marietta, GA

Comments about LaCroix - Natural Pure Sparkling Water:

Don't underestimate the powers of sparkling water! I am bad about remembering to drink water everyday. I often crave fizz, and of course, snacks. When I was younger, I was so bad with my nutrition. I drank nothing but soda, ate lots of chocolate and sweets. I never thought sparkling water had appeal and couldn't possibly quench my thirst. However, at some point in my life, I decided to pick up a can. This decision changed my life. I found the fizziness was just the right amount, and I wasn't ingesting all this bad sugar. It also helped stave off cravings because the bubbles kept me feeling a bit full. The varieties of flavors are appealing (especially for a spritzer cocktail!) and encouraged me to eat more fruit. The fizz, and probably getting more hydration, allowed my energy to come back to normal. All of this led to a new life in which I choose water over soda and even some sugar-laden juices, fruits and vegetables over cakes and chips. When I do eat those products I don't feel good at all, they don't even taste that good anymore! I always read my labels now too, and I am happy about making right choices. Try it, incorporate this product into your diet and you might be surprised! My boyfriend has dropped his energy drinks for this product (even before the bad publicity on the energy drinks!) We always keep it in stock at home. We are living proof this product is AWESOME!

Not your boring plain club soda

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about LaCroix - Natural Pure Sparkling Water:

Try all the favors!! I've always had the berry or plain but recently came across a sale at my grocery for BUY ONE GET ONE FREE so I got adventurous and grabbed Grapefruit and a Coconut. Grapefruit was great but coconut had to grow on me - if you like coconut water, you' ll probably get along fine with it.