Other Living Room Furnitures:
La-Z-Boy Imperial Reclina-Rocker - Coastal Blue

Kick Back and Relax with La-Z-Boy Multiple Position Reclining Chair with Footrest

The cushy La-Z-Boy Imperial Coastal Blue Reclina rocker is a deep-seated recliner that will keep you comfortable as you kick back at home. The stylish seat boasts multiple reclining positions so you can sit with a child for story time or recline fully for a refreshing mid-afternoon siesta. The soft blue fabric covering is durable, long lasting and adds a relaxing beach-like vibe to your traditionally styled home.

This La-Z-Boy multiple position reclining chair with footrest offers big comfort and value. The multi-position footrest moves up and down as the chair reclines, making it easy to relax at almost any angle. Built-in lumbar support cushions cradle your spine, easing back pressure. The chair is protected by a one-year warranty, giving you peace of mind as you put your feet up and relax.

La-Z-Boy Imperial Reclina-Rocker - Coastal Blue

• Reading
  • Relaxing
  • Watcing Tv

Comments about La-Z-Boy Imperial Reclina-Rocker - Coastal Blue:

A year ago we purchased some new La-Z-Boy furniture, and we just love our recliners. I have problems with pain in my legs from a condition called Myofascial Pain Syndrome. I found it incredibly difficult to find a chair that was comfortable enough for me to sit in. The furniture store actually let me bring the recliner home to try it out first and I was sold.

This recliner also rocks, which is wonderful when we have our little granddaughter visiting us. I love to rock babies, and this recliner works nicely. Very smooth and quiet!

The only thing I don't care for is how the mechanism makes a loud clunking sound when I put the foot rest down. All of the La-Z-Boy recliners we sat on in the store did this.

This recliner is nicely padded, I wouldn't call it over stuffed like the one my husband sits in, but it is very comfortable, and the fabric wears well and it's easy to clean. It is made from a solid wood frame. Another nice feature is the padding in the back, which really supports my lumbar.

I have nerve pain in my legs and I find these chairs very comfortable to sit in, even for extended periods. They are sufficiently padded and provide the support and comfort I expect from a recliner.

• Was this a gift?: