Other Patio Furnitures:
La-Z-Boy Ethan Umbrella Base

The Ethan Umbrella Base has coordinating design and finish to the Ethan Dining Set.

A twist on modern styling, The Ethan Collection showcases substantial pieces with sleek lines that are low maintenance and durable.  The Ethan Umbrella Base is attractively designed and coordinates with the look and finish of the Ethan Dining Set. Heavy duty e-coated steel ensures long lasting durability and corrosion resistance.

La-Z-Boy Ethan Umbrella Base

works well

from Sacramento, CA

About Me Budget Shopper

• Attractive

Comments about La-Z-Boy Ethan Umbrella Base:

The original umbrella base I purchased with my umbrella was not very effective there was considerable unsteadiness. Consequently, I went searching for something new. I found the Lazy Boy Ethan umbrella base at my local K-mart and it was a screaming deal, so I decided to give it a try. Well, I was pleasantly surprised. It is sturdy, which is a real plus considering its function. Mine is black which coordinates well with the rest of my outdoor furniture and accessories. It is also so much more effective than my previous one. Even when the wind gets a little "uppity" the base holds firm. Granted, I'm not talking about gale force winds; but, we do occasionally get some hefty delta breezes, and my base has yet to yield to them. So, I believe my reasonably small investment in cost has paid considerable dividends in the quality of this product. I highly recommend it.

• I Am A: