Other Living Room Furnitures:
La-Z-Boy
La-Z-Boy Aspen Reclina-Rocker Brown

Summary

La-Z-Boy Petite Reclining Chair Provides Unparalleled Comfort

Small in stature yet big in support, this La-Z-Boy Aspen recliner is the comfortable choice for smaller spaces and petite frames. This perfectly proportioned recliner has a standard chair back height, with a 17.5' x 19.5' seat that's ideal for smaller occupants and apartment/condo living. Plush padding on the arms and back offers that cushy softness you crave, while a sturdy wood frame and trademark La-Z-Boy design provides the support your body needs. Sit comfortably upright, or kick back and relax with just the push of an easy-to-reach lever.

This La-Z-Boy petite reclining chair blends seamlessly into your stylish design scheme, pairing perfectly with a wide spectrum of warm shades and neutral hues. The contemporary La-Z-Boy styling is casual, yet the soft microfiber fabric looks nothing less than luxurious.

La-Z-Boy Aspen Reclina-Rocker Brown

Greta recliner really comfortable

from Michigan

Comments about La-Z-Boy Aspen Reclina-Rocker Brown:

love the comfort and recline

Solid Armchair

Profile Image

from Boston MA

Pros

• Cost Efficient
  • Durable
  • Handsome

Cons

• Not Leather Okay For Me

• Drinking A Beer
  • Relaxing
  • Sitting
  • Watching The Big Game

Comments about La-Z-Boy Aspen Reclina-Rocker Brown:

In my opinion this La-Z-Boy recliner is one of the best that I have seen. For me, its color goes well with other pieces of furniture that I have in my living room. Unlike leather finished chairs, this recliner is fabric plush and for me thats perfect as many times I find that a leather sheen seems cheap or cheesy. Overall I have enjoyed the time I have spent sitting in this chair, I like its looks, it's durable, and it is worth its cost. I would definitely recommend this chair to anyone in the market for a recliner as I think it has made a positive impact on my own life.

La-Z-Boy Aspen

Profile Image

from Bronx, NY

Verified Reviewer

Comments about La-Z-Boy Aspen Reclina-Rocker Brown:

I love La-Z-Boy loungers,... they are timeless!
I grew-up knowing the name, and everyone know where the La-Z-Boy was.