Other Sunscreens:
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Melt In Sunscreen Lotion

La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Melt In Sunscreen Lotion

Works well without silver-cast

Comments about La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Melt In Sunscreen Lotion:

I began using this sunscreen during the previous summers and I must say it works really well without leaving the dreaded greasy residue of most sunscreens. Most importantly, I did not have the issue of a blue/silver cast/tone after applying and rubbing the sunscreen in. The issue of blue/silver cast is hard to avoid since most screens on the market do not cater to darker skin-tones and for that reason Anthelios brand has become a regular product.

• Absorption:
  • Longevity:
  • Ease of Application:

No white-face

from Santa Barbara, CA

Comments about La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Melt In Sunscreen Lotion:

I have usd the regular Antithelios, before it was even sold in the United States. Whenever I would travel to Europe I would buy it because it has a sunBLOCKER in it, not just a sunscreen. I was super excited when they started selling it here in America (although disappointment that I didn not have an excuse to fly to Europe twice a year any longer!) I switched to the Melt In version three months ago and really like it. It is not as thick and I do not have to wait as long to put my makeup on. I feel that it still really protecting my face from the sun, especially on my left side which gets a lot of sun here in Southern California driving.  I trust this brand and think that they are on the cutting edge of using science towards improving skin and protecting it from the sun's very harmful rays. I completely recommend this product and anything from Roche Posay to anyone. It does not leave that pasty ghost-like residue behind.