Other Snacks & Cookies:

La Florentine Foods Torrone

La Florentine Torrone - a Special Treat for Holidays

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about La Florentine Foods Torrone:

For as long as I can remember, my sisters, cousins, and I always looked forward to Easter and Christmas when we would choose our favorite bon bons from the box of La Florentine Torrone Almond Nougat Candy.

I don't believe there was an Italian family in our vicinity that didn't have a box of these bon bons ready to be served to visitors during the Holidays. To this day, I still look forward to my husband coming home from Galluci's Italian store with a box of this traditional candy.

Each 6.35 oz. box of La Florentine Torrone candy contains eighteen assorted boxes of almond bon bon nougat candy in three varieties: Lemon, Orange, and Vanilla. Each piece is wrapped in foil and placed in individual boxes with the flavor labeled.

Upon removing the candy from the small box and tearing off the foil, you will see that each piece of candy is coated with a flaky, white edible wafer resembling fish food. Years ago, the wafer was much thicker than it is today, but nothing else has changed. This box of eighteen cleverly packaged bon bons brings back pleasant memories of days long past.

**Nutrition Information:**

Sodium: 6mg

Total Carbs: 21.2g

Sugars: 20g

Protein: 3.1g

Toasted almonds**, **sugar, glucose syrup, honey, sugar syrup, wafer, egg whites, lemon, orange, and vanilla flavor

La Florentine Torrone Almond Bon Bon Nougat Candy is a product of Italy. Mange!

Thank you for reading my review.