View more bath soaps scrubs

1.5
Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
LUSH
LUSH Yummy Yummy Yummy Shower Gel

LUSH Yummy Yummy Yummy Shower Gel

1.5

NOT YUMMY AT ALL!

Comments about LUSH Yummy Yummy Yummy Shower Gel:

So disappointed in this LUSH product! Normally, I love the natural LUSH products but the LUSH Yummy Yummy Yummy Shower Gel (which isn't yummy at all) was too disgusting! It smelled way too sweet and I just felt sticky! If you use it on a small portion of your body, it's fine, but if you lather it all over yourself like I did, you'd hate it!

Not Pleased At All

from Hartford, CT

Comments about LUSH Yummy Yummy Yummy Shower Gel:

Normally I love LUSH and their handmade products which are made with fresh ingredients. They also do not test on animals, which is a huge plus. However, this was just plain bad. I think it may be among the very few products I've ever gotten from them that I actually threw out before I finished every last drop.

The idea was great - strawberries and honey sound super yummy and reminded me of my favorite Philosophy food scented shower gels. This was nowhere near that kind of quality.

The gel was very runny, almost like it had been mixed with water - like you do when you want to get that last little bit of shampoo out of the bottle. That was disappointing enough. Then it didn't even produce many bubbles! What's the point of a shower gel that does not produce bubbles?

Then the smell… I have no words to describe it. It was just bad. Really, just plain bad.

So, between it being runny, not bubble producing, and the smell it was a huge waste. I really cannot recommend this.

Smells more like rotten strawberries

from Revere, MA

Comments about LUSH Yummy Yummy Yummy Shower Gel:

This product would not have caught my attention if I were setting out to pick up a new shower gel, but since it came in one of my LUSH gift packages, I had no problem testing it out.

Before using it, I had read reviews on the LUSH web site, so I was prepared for the runny consistency and the lack of suds. Before using it, I pulled out my bath sponge and made sure I poured a bit right into it so I wouldn't waste any of the product. So far, so good.

While I do prefer a more sudsy, soapy feel to my bath products, as I said, I knew this was coming so I was willing to tolerate it. What I could not tolerate, however, was the pungent smell that accompanied the gel. While it did smell like strawberries, it smelled like artificial strawberries that had gone bad! In fact, it reminded me of those encased carnival rides that stink to high heaven once you lock yourself into them. Blech.

In fact, I was so put off by this stuff, I had to follow up with my favorite LUSH soap so that I didn't smell like food gone bad when I went to sleep that night. Sorry LUSH, this one is a miss.

More like yucky, yucky, yucky. Blah!

from Annapolis, MD

Comments about LUSH Yummy Yummy Yummy Shower Gel:

When I first smelled **LUSH's Yummy Yummy Yummy Shower gel **in the store I thought it was really nice.  I was there spending a gift card and taking advantage of the huge, post-holiday BOGO sale.  I had found a holiday gift that included a small bottle of Yummy Yummy Yummy but never tried it so the sales associate let me sample some from a tester.  It smelled like a combination of two products I absolutely adored (Honey I Washed the Kids and Snow Fairy) so I didn't hesitate to pick up two of those holiday gifts and take them home.

**Big mistake.**

While I really like all the other items in the gift, Yummy Yummy Yummy turned out to be totally disgusting when I used it on my entire body.  Not only was it sickeningly sweet and overly honey-scented, but it didn't lather at all.  Turns out that Yummy is a shower "cream wash" rather than a shower "gel".  Oh sure, LUSH.com classifies it as a gel and says that it lathers, but if you read the front label it clearly says cream.

In the shower I poured a generous amount of this shower cream onto my bath pouf and squished it around a little in an effort to generate lather that never appeared.  It did cleanse nicely and it scented the entire upper level of my house as well as my skin but it just was not a good experience nor did I care for the scent.

2 stars - Ugh.  I hate this stuff and would never buy it again.  Unfortunately I have a full bottle and a nearly full bottle left.