Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

Pros

Cons

Nice Moisturizing Mssage Bar

Comments about LUSH Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar:

Lush Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar is a wonderful way to moisturize your dry skin. Although it is mainly meant to be used for massages, I use this primarily to moisturize my dry legs after shaving. The massage bar contains both cocoa and shea butters that allow the bar to easily melt onto your skin. It leaves your skin feeling soft and scented with a nice fragrance.

This massage bar does quite well to moisturize my dry skin especially after I shower. The warmth of your body gently melts the product so it can be applied to your skin simply by rubbing it on your skin, then using your hands to spread it evenly and help it to penetrate your skin. It leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized with a lovely scent. My only issues with this product have been that it tends to melt if left in the summer heat and I find that on humid days it does not absorb completely into my skin. I mainly use this in the dryer, colder months.

Strawberry Feels Forever is mainly strawberry scented but also contains the scent of hibiscus flower and coconut oil. The aroma is not too sweet or strong or artificial smelling at all. It is a pleasing combination that borderlines on a light perfume scent.

Delicious Scent!

from Hartford, CT

Comments about LUSH Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar:

I just love LUSH's products not just because they are handmade with fresh ingredients, but because they have the most awesome scents around! This Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar is no different.

The scent is an amazing strawberry with just a hint of coconut and some sort of floral undertone. It just smells like warm weather and sitting in the sun on a perfect day. It is just fabulous!

As a massage bar it performs as most of the LUSH massage bars do, which is to say it leaves you moisturized with a hint of scent and little to no greasy feeling. I've found this to be less greasy feeling than some of their other massage bars, perhaps because of the ingredients. There is no need to shower after using it. In fact, you can actually use it (when applied sparingly) as a moisturizer after you get out of the shower or bath.

If you're new to LUSH's massage bars this is a solid one to start with. The scent is amazing and the moisturizing quite nice. You really can't go wrong with it.

Note: This says it has been discontinued, but it hasn't. Just check the website.

Great strong scent and very moisturizing!

from Mobile, AL

Comments about LUSH Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar:

I use LUSH massage bars in place of lotion on my legs and elbows as I feel it is a more natural and effective mositurizer. I love how easy it is to use - just glide it along your body and it melts a bit from your body heat. I have tried a few others of theirs, and this one may have the strongest scent of all. It is a fun, fruity scent. I use the bar every 2-3 days after hot baths, and it lasts me for a month or two! Great value!

This LUSH Strawberry Massage Bar is incrediable!

from Nottingham, PA

Comments about LUSH Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar:

This LUSH Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar is a wonderful thing to have to help your skin feels so soft and uplift your spirit by the wonderful scent of Strawberries. The bar fits nicely in the palms of your hand. The strawberry practically melts on your skin while in use. You have to have one to experience the wonderful pampering of your skin.

Wow, so sweet and so juicy

from Dearborn, MI

Comments about LUSH Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar:

So I recently went to my local Lush, where I purchased the Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar. I really liked the name and the scent so I had to take it and see what it felt like on my skin. I only use natural, but strawberries and cream, caught my eye more than anything else...What the coolest thing is, that it contains REAL strawberries, how can you possibly beat that? Strawberries are amazing antioxidants and the scent was super sweet and decadent. The reason why I rated the bar a star down was because it contained FD & C colors and Fragrance, not something I want to be putting on my skin at all. I probably would repurchase this again, but I really am an eco-gal and the FD&C is known to be harmful to skin cells. Other than that though, this little bar is loaded with super nourishing ingredients to moisturize my skin like: Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil etc...Basically I can admit to really enjoying and loving this bar, yet it didn’t smell right on strawberries, it had a sort of herby tinge to it as well, yet I recommend it and I think it can make an amazing holiday gift for those holiday lovers. Did I mention that I got this bar as a gift from a lush loving holic?