View more body lotions

LUSH Pied De Pepper Foot Lotion

I miss Lush Pied De Pepper

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about LUSH Pied De Pepper Foot Lotion:

About my skin/feet: My skin tends to get really dry and irritated, especially in the winter time. My feet get really chapped, cracked, and uncomfortable on the bottom.

Information on this product: The Lush Pied De Pepper foot lotion has organic extra virgin olive oil, cocoa butter, cinnamon leaf oil, ginger oil, lemon oil, and more. The ingredients especially the olive oil and cocoa butter are meant to smooth the rough dry skin on your feet.

My Review: I'm really sad the Lush Pied De Pepper foot lotion was discontinued. My feet get really dry and cracked, especially in the winter time. I'm usually on my feet all day too so they get really rough on the bottom. I haven't found anything that I like as much as this. This Lush foot lotion made my feet smell great, and kept them feeling smooth and hydrated. It's also great because the ingredients in this help to keep your feet feeling nice, warm, and toasty in the winter. When I was using this my feet were never rough feeling or cracked. They were as soft as could be. Bring this foot lotion back! It was one of my favorite Lush products!

If this was still around I would definitely have recommended it. I still haven't found a foot product as good as this.

Pied De Pepper has a really spicy scent to it. It smells like a cinnamon stick. It reminds me of a Christmas type scent.

Absorption
It was very fast absorbing. I let my feet dry for a minute before I put socks on, or before I walked around on my feet so it wouldn't rub off.

It worked extremely well at hydrating my feet. It made my feet smell great, as well as feeling smooth and silky. I felt this working within a few days, and within a week or so my feel were completely heeled up.

• Absorption:

Potent smell, but extremely effective

from Revere, MA

Comments about LUSH Pied De Pepper Foot Lotion:

I take a couple of dance classes that require me to be barefoot, and that definitely takes its toll on the feet! This product does a great job of moisturizing the tooties and restores softness to tired, aching feet. I also find that the product lasts quite a long time. Even if I apply at night, shower, and wait a couple of days between applications, I still feel the effects are very long lasting.

The smell of this product is warm and spicy. It smells like cocoa, cinnamon, and cloves and brings a warm smell. Although I do not mind the scent, I feel that it is pretty strong and a bit overpowering. Definitely not my favorite fragrance, but for all of its benefits, I really cannot complain about it!

Since this foot lotion is made with all natural ingredients, it is important to keep in mind that this product **will expire**. It does have a long-lasting expiration date (compared to some with a shorter lifespan), but you still need to be diligent and remember not to tuck it away in a cabinet somewhere and forget to use it. WIth such great effects after use, I find it hard to believe anyone would put it away and forget to use it, but it is still something to keep in mind.

bad smell, but wonderful function

from Burke, VA

Comments about LUSH Pied De Pepper Foot Lotion:

Here is another treasure of Lush. I've never seen an effective foot lotion like this one. If you are suffering from crack on your heels or dryness of toes, you should buy this foot lotion. This foot lotion made up with cocoa butter, olive oil, cinnamon oil, and ginger oil. The cocoa butter and olive oil moisturize dry, cracked feet while clove, cinnamon leaf oil and ginger soothe and replenish.

Usually, most of the foot lotions are too thick to be absorbed. Pied De Pepper Foot Lotion has very light texture. However, it is amazing product to recover your poor foot just a few times of applying. Actually, I presented this lotion to my mother who was suffered from cracked heels. She tried to use many kinds of foot lotion, but every lotion could not make her satisfied.

When I presented it to her, I explained her that to apply this product every night and to wear a pair of socks after using this lotion. She just followed my instruction for 4 days. When the 5th day, she called to me and said "This foot lotion is really good! It really worked! Thank you so much, my daughter. I love you!" Ha-ha~!

One thing you should be careful about this product is that it has strong scent. Some people like the scent, but some are extremely hate it. Also, it has dark chocolate color. If you apply too much of it, your hands or foot can be tinted for a short time. Don't worry. The color goes away within a wash.