3.5
L'Oreal
L'Oreal Collagen Remodeler

L'Oreal Collagen Remodeler

3.5

Less wrinkles on first application

from Naples, FL

Comments about L'Oreal Collagen Remodeler:

I purchased L'Oreal anti aging collagen wrinkle moisturising cream just one week ago.  On my first application of the product, I noticed the fine lines had slightly disappeared.  I of course was very pleased with my results for only one application.  I will continue to use this product because the cost versus the quantity was definitely in my budget.  I plan on recommending this anti aging collagen wrinkle moisturising cream to my friends and family.  The packaging of the product was quite simple, but the actual jar of cream is elegant, and classy.  Its a nice compact size for easy to take with you on vacations or stays away from home.  The texture of the cream has a light and silky smooth feeling after applying to your face, I liked the fact that it did not leave my skin oily, or even a tight pulling feeling some anti aging creams leave on you face.  I am really excited to see my results after a few months of use.  Thank you for this product.

I really like using L'OREAL COLLAGEN REMODELER.

from Long Island City, NY

Comments about L'Oreal Collagen Remodeler:

I found the L'OREAL Collagen Remodeler product to be helpful as a moisture for the face and neck. It kept my skin feeling smooth and soft. I applied it at night and when I awoke in the morning my face till felt nice and smooth.