Other Primers:
L'Oreal Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator

L'Oreal Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator

Pretty Good

Comments about L'Oreal Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator:

I finally tried L'Oreal Youth Code BB Cream after hearing friends rave about it. I have very sensitive skin that tends to be dry. I was worried that it would irritate my skin, as almost all skin care products do. I was really surprised that it didn't irritate my skin at all. The color is a good match and it is very convenient to have moisturizer and foundation in one. I feel like it really evens out my skin tone nicely, even the dark circles under my eyes. My only complaint is that it doesn't moisturize super well. I find that I need to use another moisturizer first and then apply this on top. I have been thinking that the next time I purchase it I will get the one for mature skin and see if that improves the situation. I do live in New England and between the cold and the wind skin does tend to get pretty dry this time of year. Overall I think that this is a great product and it is really inexpensive, especially for the benefits it provides.

Loreal Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator

Comments about L'Oreal Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator:

I have only been using the L'oreal BB cream for a few days now, so I have not seen the long term benefits as of yet, but so far I love the product. I use it under my regular makeup or just wear it alone on days that I don't really want to wear a lot of makeup. It's not oily like most types of moisturizers, and it gives your skin a subtle glow. I have always liked the youth code product line, so when L'oreal came out with the Youth Code BB cream, I definitely wanted to try it. It also has SPF, so it serves many purposes. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. So far, it has been great, but if the claims are true for long term use, I will like it even more eventually.

Don't think I will buy again

Comments about L'Oreal Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator:

This was my first purchase of a bb cream. I wanted to try a bb cream for the benefits of a moisturizer with some extra coverage/tint on days when I wasn't going to wear foundation. I found the coverage to exceed that of tinted moisturizers I have used previously. My major reaction to this product is that I found the smell on applying to be profound and unpleasant. It reminded me of the smell of jergens natural kiss moisturizer (not self tanner, just the moisturizer that is supposed to give a slight gradual color.) I really found the smell to be unpleasant. This would be the main reason I wouldn't buy this cream again. When I first applied the cream, besides the bad smell (which does fade) it takes sometime until the cream is absorbed enough into the skin that it didn't look like just a bad match of foundation. After it sinks in a bit it provides a nice light coverage, but if you are going out before it sinks it, it looks bad. I was visiting a friend in Florida, she was driving, I looked into the passenger vanity mirror in her car and in the bright natural Florida light--oh my, I looked like I had on badly matched. I like the idea of a bbcream and may try another but will take a pass on this brand. I disliked this so much I considered returning it to the store.

Excellent BB Cream

from Carrollton, TX

Comments about L'Oreal Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator:

I have tried several of the new Beauty Balm creams only to be disappointed by how heavy they were. When I received a sample of the Youth Code BB, I was delighted at the light silky feel of the cream. After using it for more than 2 weeks, my skin has a more even tone and I love the way the cream feels on my face.