Other Mascaras:
L'Oreal
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara Custom Curved Brush

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara Custom Curved Brush

All time favorite mascara- Hands Down!

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara Custom Curved Brush:

I absolutely love this mascara. For a drug store makeup, this product is great. Actually scratch that, for any makeup this product is great. I stumbled across is years ago and will never switch. love love love!!

This mascara does everything you want a mascara to do. It thickens your lashes, it adds length and it gives them a great curl. I would do not need any other mascara after using this product. And the best part is how cheap it is compared to department store brands.

Ease of Application
So easy to apply. Just open the tube and put on your lashes. It does not clump so no worries about that. What I typically do is use two tubes of this mascara. One that is a little bit older and one that is brand new. First I apply the older tube to separate my lashes, basically "prepping" them for the better, fresher mascara. Next I will apply the newer mascara which will make my lashes thicker and longer. I will apply the newer mascara a couples of times to give my lashes a fuller look.

• Ease of Application:

It's a good go to mascara

from Chester, SC

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara Custom Curved Brush:

I've been using Loreal Voluminous Curved Brush Volume Building Eye Mascara for years. It was my one go-to mascara for a long time. It really does do a great job. For every day lashes, this is the one to use. I get consistent great lashes. They are never clumpy and the curved brush really gives my lashes a nice curve as well. I've got this guy in black and brown, and both can be relied upon for great lashes. There's nothing fancy here, just great lashes! There is also a really good amount of mascara in there. So, you don't have to worry about it going empty on you. The brush is soft, so I don't feel like I'm scratching my lashes, and the color goes on nice and even. EVERY TIME. Try this mascara, and you'll be happy you did.

this mascara speaks volumes

from Frankfort, ME

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara Custom Curved Brush:

i have medium/long lashes, but not very full or dark.  this mascara makes them look very full and the wand really curls them.  i have tried lots of other mascaras (don't know why!?)  and keep coming back to this.  it washes off easily, but doesn't smudge easily.  i have used this mascara for at least 14 years and DO recommend it to others!  you do have to be careful to make sure there are no chunks on the bristles BEFORE you apply...or they end up on your lashes.

Using it for 10 years!

from Nicholasville, KY

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara Custom Curved Brush:

I am a mascara lover and I like to try new mascaras when I see new products, but I always seem to come back to this mascara.  I've loved it since I was 17 years old.  It is a great mascara that leaves you with full and long lashes.  It goes on very smoothly without clumps!  I love it and will use it for years to come!

Creates long, healthy, full lashes and washes off easily.

from Portland, OR

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara Custom Curved Brush:

Very awesome mascara.  I was a big fan  of Lancome's various mascaras but once I found out that L'Oreal was the same company I started trying their mascaras and was pleasantly suprised.  The Voluminous builds your lashes.  They will grow longer and be fuller.  I love this mascara, especially for the price.  Best of all it is easy to wash off.  You do not need a special makeup remover.

Voluminous mascara makes lashes look fuller and longer

from Douglasville, GA

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara Custom Curved Brush:

This is one of my favorite mascaras. It really think that it does what it says it is going to do because when I use it my lashes do look longer and fuller. I also like that when it comes time to wash it off it is not really difficult to wash off. It did not come off during the day and I did not have to reapply it during the day but it was not really hard to wash off either. I was not a very think consistency. It seemed more watery but I like it this way. I will definitely buy this again in the future because it works great for me. I would recommend it to other people as well because I think that it would give them the volume and length that they are probably looking for. I could also get this product relatively cheap at the drugstore. It was worth what I paid for it because I was not disappointed with it and it worked well. I also found that the product lasted me for a long time too. Definitely will buy again.