Other Shampoos:
L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Shampoo

L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Shampoo

Pros

Cons

This feels so luxurious in every way

L'Oreal Vive Pro shampoo is a really great buy. It doesn't cost a lot of money and it gives you a very luxurious feeling when you use it. It not only leaves hair feeling smooth and full of life, but it has a great fragrance. Not only I but my kids love it too.

You do not really need a separate conditioner as L'Oreal Vive Pro shampoo really leaves you with a squeaky clean feeling. It really gets the job done. It also does not hurt you if it accidentally gets into your eyes.

L'Oreal Vive Pro shampoo comes in a very attractive looking package and doesn't  cost much at all when compared to the salon brands. It is quite comparable to salon brands in terms of quality.

I initially received a sample from L'Oreal, but once I tried it I did not feel like using any other shampoo, though I've tried most of the brands available in the market.  I recommend L'Oreal Vive Pro highly to all my friends.

Color Vive has been better.

I regularly used this one before, a few years ago, and was very pleased with it then. I went back to it again recently because, being in the sun a lot again, I noticed that my hair color was fading out really fast. I'm big on what a conditioner leaves my hair smelling like, and this one leaves a nice light fresh scent. It also did reduce the fade of my hair color, and left it well conditioned. I had the impression that it even made my hair a bit stronger and healthier. The only bad thing was that it left such a build up on my hair. I have very fine, curly hair. I don't use hair spray or gels, because any weighty product leaves my hair flat. After several days of using the color vive conditioner, it felt like I had a waxy build up, and my hair wouldn't curl up like normal. The color vive shampoo had no effect on this build up and I would have to use a more stringent shampoo to remove it. Now, several years ago when I used the color vive I didn't experience this. So I'm thinking they must have changed the formula and should change it back.

Far From The Acceptable

Comments about L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Shampoo:

So I was looking for a new shampoo hoping that I could get some great results and bring some life back to my hair. I saw the L'Oreal Vive Pro Nurti Gloss Shampoo and started comparing to other brands. It seemed to me that most of the nutrient shampoos had pretty much the same ingredients and claimed to give you the same results basically. So I decided up on the L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss as it was on sale at that time. After using the shampoo for almost a month, I started to notice my hair was building up an oily type film, especially around my scalp as well as gave it a heavy, weighted feel. The shampoo did not deliver anything that it had advertised on the label. The fragrance of the shampoo reminded me of something my grandmother had used when I was younger. Although you can find great sales on this product, I myself would not buy this brand again and would not recommend it to anyone else.

Must have

Comments about L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Shampoo:

i have been using loreal for a long time now and it is great for my hair..it gives a shine and has reduced my hair fall

it does what is says and does not disappoint like most other shampoos. i use it along with loreal conditioner and it works just fine and does not weigh down my hair

This shampoo is awesome!

from Rib Lake, WI

Comments about L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Shampoo:

This shampoo is absolutely, positively, amazing. I was lucky enough to try it awhile back, I don't remember if it was on clearance or what... somehow, it was in my price range and I gave it a try. I have never used a shampoo like it.
This shampoo is very high quality, and you can tell. You notice the difference when using it, and in the results on your hair.
This shampoo creates a nice shine and makes your hair very smooth.
This shampoo is thicker than some and really cleans nicely.
The cap is easy to open and use.
The only con is the fact that this shampoo is higher in price than most... which can create a problem.
My conclusion:
I really like this shampoo. It leaves hair so shiny and smooth and it is a really high quality product.
If the price were lower, I would use this all the time. As it is, I can't really afford to.
I highly recommend this product if you want to splurge a bit. It is truly quality.

Ok Product

from Arlington, TX

Comments about L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Shampoo:

I think that this product is satisfactory. I would be happier if it were cheaper though because it's a little more expensive than the other shampoos that are at the store. This product does make my hair a little bit shinier, but it's a miniscule amount. It's hardly noticeable but I can tell that it works a little bit. My hair does not feel as dry either which is a plus in my book. I don't think that it's good for deep conditioning. Maybe it's good for something that you might use a couple of times every week. This product will not work miracles if that is what you are looking for. I do find the packing very attractive. I like the color of the bottle and the flip lid. You can store it upside down when the bottle is getting low so it's easier to squeeze out. I think that the scent is alright. It's tolerable but it doesn't particularly smell bad or blow me away. I could take it or leave it.

DON'T WASTE YOU'RE MONEY

Comments about L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Shampoo:

I bought this product expecting it to work great for my long thick hair but when i used it I sure did'nt like at all..It does not moisturize your hair at all,I was very discusted I wasted my money on it,and never will again I had a better experience with Suave Professionals and the price is way better...Don't make the same mistake don't buy this junk.

Doesn't moistueize at all

no great smell

great smelling, awesome conditioning!

from Houston, TX

Comments about L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Shampoo:

I love, love, love this brand! I have used this brand for nearly ten years and it has never steered me wrong. Not only do I love the deep - conditioned feeling, I absolutely love the scent. I wash my hair every 2 days and this stuff really holds the scent.

Always makes my hair feel deeply conditioned.

Has a great scent that stays in my hair.

Loreal Vive Pro Shampoo: Above Average in Every Way

from Houston, TX

Comments about L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Shampoo:

A hair cleaning product offered for a fair price, Loreal Vive Pro Shampoo is one of many different hair care products from Loreal- one of the best known names in hair care. It is one of several go- to shampoo products that I will buy when nothing else captures my attention. Let’s take a closer look at this hair and scalp cleansing product:

Shampoo Facts and Commentary:

Loreal Vive Pro Shampoo is made for normal hair but it can be used for most any hair type. The thick liquid smells very clean and fresh, is easy to apply, and is easy to rinse away and it leaves the hair feeling soft, clean, and manageable.

I am not very particular when it comes to shampoo and the reason is because my hair is short. When you don’t have a ton of hair, the shampoo selection becomes less important, but it still matters some and I am careful not to use just any product. My shampoo still has to have a minimum level of quality and has to clean without drying or stripping. Loreal Vive Pro Shampoo does exactly that- it cleans my dry hair quite nicely and leaves my hair and scalp feeling at least somewhat moisturized.

Loreal Vive Pro Shampoo is a good product for everyday use and I like that it cleans and shines. I also like that I can buy this and feel confident that it will be satisfactory to most everyone in the house and any guest who happens to stay over and needs some shampoo. And, I like the price. It isn’t very expensive and offers an above average level of cleaning ability.

Bottom Line Viewpoint:

Loreal Vive Pro Shampoo is a very good, all- around shampoo product that most anyone can use. I have heard very few complaints about this product from others and it rates as one of the more acceptable brands; easy to find, priced right, and liked by most everyone.

It cleans and shines very nicely.

Nice scent that is gender neutral.

works!

from Evansville, IN

Comments about L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Shampoo:

This really works! I used to have my color turn brassy and dull before using this. Now it's been 4 months since I last colored my hair and it is still like the day I had it done! Albeit I have roots---but this really kept my color from going funny!

We are so worth it.

from Tampa, FL

Comments about L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Shampoo:

L'Oreal Vive Pro is a wonderful shampoo for color-treated hair. On a purely shallow level, I love the pink bottle. On a more practical level, I love the performance of this shampoo. It really does keep my color-treated hair in good condition without stripping color. The drawback is the scent, and it's going to be a mileage varies thing I expect. It's kind of a sweet grapefruit sort of scent, and I happen to like it. However, I get anti-compliments on it from men, and that means I have to save this little magic bullet for when I'm only expecting company from other ladies.

I don't think I've ever tried a L'Oreal hair care product that didn't do what I expected it to do, and the Vive Pro is no different. It gently cleanses your hair without stripping moisture or color, leaving it shiny and soft.

Here is the deal breaker: I happen to like the grapefruity scent, but men hate it. This is a common problem with L'Oreal hair care products, especially the ones aimed at color-treated hair. You kind of have to wonder what someone is thinking when they select these scents. I know you need a strong fragrance to cover the tell-tale scent of recently dyed hair, but some of these fragrances are not really better.

L'oreal nutri gloss shampoo - love it!!

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Shampoo:

Before I started to use this product I used Garnier Fructis.

Since I have quite long hair, I always find it hard to find a product which makes my hair smooth and shiny. I saw this product advertise on the tv and I thought it looked and sounded good so decided to give it a try.

I decided to get the shampoo and the conditioner. The conditioner is priced highly than the shampoo.
It has a bright, eye-catching bright coloured bottle with an easy flip lid for easy dispensing. It has a pleasant frangrance and is a pearl pink coloured liquid.

As soon as I washed the shampoo out of my hair I noticed my hair was already feeling soft and felt really clean. I followed the conditioner treatment and dried my hair as normal.
I did notice my hair was a lot more softer, smooth shinier. My hair still had the fragrant smell of the shampoo after I had dried it!

I am using it for at least 3 months and I recommend you this shampoo.